Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shizuka's day at the market (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Shizuka's day at the market (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 6:43 am

Shizuka walked out of a small shop with a plastic bag in hand. She had just bought a new outfit because, sadly, her training clothes were getting a bit tattered. Her hair was black today, and hung down past her bottom in a braid. She had, in one hand, a list. It was a to-do list.

Clothes Shopping
Weapon Shopping
Haircut
Book Store (Wavelength Studies)
She sighed, it was almost noon and she had only done one thing. Why couldn't she do anything right? Next on the list was weapon shopping. There were no weapon parteners that met her needs, at least not that she had met. So why not go buy a sword? This was Death City after all, there had to be a weapons shop somewhere... Right? Maybe this would be harder then she thought...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:25 pm

A young man in the stature of a pre-adult, walked out of a restaurant. He had just finished his lunch today and is off duty of kishin hunting. What fun he had to himself along with his two snake companions back home, watching TV or being too lazy to accommodate Alex's presence. It was rather normal for Alex to be alone, considering the relations between him and the academy. None of the students or weapons preferred to be around him since he has two immortals living within him, but after a while, Alex got used to it. It wasn't until Alex spotted the lonely girl standing outside the shop with a plastic bag and a piece of paper, she seemed to be observing it. But then the meister thought to himself, "What if she acts like everyone else? Fake smile, fake happiness. I don't think I should try my chances with this one." Afterwards, he began to walk over to a bookstore next door of the restaurant to look for another issue of a manga series he read.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:36 pm

Shizuka looked around, not sure which way to go. Reluctantly, she turned to the crowed, waving at a boy heading into a book store. "Um... Excuse me, sir?" She called out, hoping he heard her before he went in. Maybe he knew where there was a weapons shop.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:39 pm

When the girl called out to him, he looked over to her. He had a curious look to indicate whether or not she was asking for him. Then Alex pointed at himself to show that if she was calling out to him. "Me?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:47 pm

Shizuka nodded, smiling at the boy. Walking over to him, she began to speak again. "Yes please. Can you help me? I need to find a shop and I'm not sure where to go." She said in her quiet voice. She wasn't fond of people, but she was really lost here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:49 pm

"Depends, what shop your looking for?" He asked her back. If she needed directions, she asked the right person. Alex knew practically every inch of Death City, all the way down to every little brick there was. Even though not many were fond of him.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:54 pm

Shizuka grinned, he was willing to help! This was great! "Anywhere that sells bladed weapons. Do you know id Death City has any shops like that?" She asked, hopefully. If he could take her to one she'd be set for training. She could put off weapon hunting for awhile, at least until she found someone halfway decent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 3:58 pm

"Well, depends, there are three shops that sell a variety of weaponry. There is Moonlight Forge, which sells top notch weapons, mainly any consisting of close quarters combat. Yet their weapons are a bit pricey. The second is Malfauke's Armory, which would have a large quantity of ranged, old fashioned weapons like crossbows and flintlocks. And the final one is Shinigami Sanctuary, which has a mix of weapons, low quality to top grade weapons. All at reasonable prices. Take your pick." He said.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:06 pm

Shizuka thought a moment. She had cash, her family sent her a steady flow. So she could afford something good. She thought for a moment. "Which way to Moonlight Forge?' She asked, wondering if he maybe wanted to come along. He was obviously knowledgeable about weaponry. He could help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 4:11 pm

"It's on the east side of Death City. From here, head north until you reach the academy. Then follow the road that curves right of the academy until you find a sign that says "Lunar Street." Then head down and you may eventually find it on your right." He said. Alex still wasn't sure of this girl. He still though that she was just going to go on her merry way and that would be the end of that. So to make sure he wouldn't keep her waiting, "Well, have a good evening." He said, then began to walk down the street.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 15th 2014, 11:39 pm

Shizuka put a hand on his shoulder, that was a long way to just walk by herself. "Actually... Would you mind going with me? It's my first time getting a weapon that doesn't turn into a person..." She asked, nervously. It was true, her only other weapon had been an actual Weapon who just kinda vanished. This was important to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:01 am

Alex turned back to Shizuka. He gave her a look of curiosity and confusion, "Alright. But on the way, we should try and introduce ourselves." It was odd yet if Alex was to make another friend, he needed to know about them.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:18 pm

"Oh, of course. I'm Shizuka Adatchi, a meister at the DWMA..." She said, going towards the DWMA, motioning him to follow. She was rather quiet, speaking soft and short sentences. A closer look would reveal snags and holes in her clothes from rigorous training.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:24 pm

Alex's attire was no better, his clothes were ragged and torn apart from his kishin hunting, alongside with living with two lamias at home. He felt rather happy with it though, both of the girls kept him sane since having two immortals within him usually drives him mad. But nonetheless, Alex decided to just go with it. "My name is Alex Ironsmith, Kishin Hunter." He followed the girl, taking her to her destination.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:34 pm

"You sure know a lot about weapons... Do you collect them?" She asked curiously, walking along side him. Maybe he could help her pick one too? Eh, that was asking too much. She couldn't force him to stay with her. That would be rude..... And illegal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 16th 2014, 1:36 pm

"Collect them? I make them. I've been making weapons for a long time, I just have that way with creativity. What about you? Your a student, so what studies are you into?" Alex asked, trying to drop away the subject.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:14 pm

He made weapons? That was interesting. "Right now I'm mainly focusing on wavelength studies. I want to create my own self-resonance techniques. My next stop is actually a bookstore." Shizu replied, looking around. Her bright blue eyes darted from sign to sign, looking for the place he mentioned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:18 pm

The two of them walked down the street, searching for the weapon store. Then, to the left was the weapon shop Alex spoke of. He stood on the street, just waiting. "Go ahead inside, I will wait here."
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:07 pm

Shizuka smiled, nodding towards him. "Alright, thanks. I'll be right back." She said, turning and walking into the store.

Inside the store, there were locked cases all over. Each small case contained blades of all shapes and sizes. It was like a toy store for people like her! She walked around until a blade caught her eye. It was a long black blade with a metal hilt and no guard. The blade itself was around 2-3 feet and there was a loop on the handle. It had no sheath, which meant she'd have to carry it, but it was perfect otherwise. It was expensive, but well worth it.

She purchased the sword and tucked it into her cloth belt for now, heading back out to Alex.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:10 pm

Alex sat on a bench across the street from Shizuka, reading a manga book. He seemed to be lost inside the book since he was behind on his reading. But popping his head from the book to Shizuka, he then closed it and got up, walking to her. "You got what you needed?"
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:18 pm

Shizuka nodded, pulling out a piece of paper. "Yep." She said simply, looking at the list.

Clothes Shopping
Weapon Shopping
Hair Cut
Book Store

The haircut could wait or be done later. It wasn't that big a deal. "Next is a bookstore or library. I need to pick up a book on wavelengths." She said, looking around. Maybe afterwards she'd hang out with him a bit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 10:44 pm

Alex then decided, why not chill with this girl? He had nothing left to do, actually. "So, what next?" He asked Shizuka.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shizuka's day at the market (Open)   Shizuka's day at the market (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shizuka's day at the market (Open)
Page 1 of 1