Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:04 am

Ryth thought for a second and slowly took his hand to stand up. "I'm sorry... It's just... you don't know what its like to be a kishin egg... The madness..." He said sighing and rubbing his own shoulder. Looking over at him he asked, "So what do you want to talk about...?"
Back to top Go down

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 2:22 am

Saren smiled. "Well, I guess we can discuss...ah, well, I guess I can tell you about myself. Hm...Well, I was raised by a weapon and...A-a...meister. Yeah, a meister. A famous one, in fact! One of the best! She even rivaled death himself! I-I also killed a demon blade, once! I did it by myself, to! I was once Death's best student, and I've harvested almost 1000 souls! I once even defeated death, to! I even killed a fully grown kishin! I did that by myself, to!" Saren nervously chuckled and scratched his neck, trying his best to sound honest through his obvious lies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:48 am

Ryth started giggling noticing he started lying. "Uh huh... Well an you tell me anything else about yourself? I wouldn't mind hearing about you for a minute." He said ready to listen about him this time rather then vice versa. He was happy to be given a chance and he didn't want to screw it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 3:55 pm

Saren sighhed, and began to speak "Well, my father was a weapon. A katana, just like me. My...my mother was a witch" Saren sighed again, as most of the time he told people about his mother, they reticuled him. "Unfortunately I haven't inheritid the ability to hide my soul. They...they died about 5 years ago. They went hunting for a demon blade and...it didn't go to well." Saren sat up against the wall, trying his best to hold back a couple silent tears.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 6:24 pm

Ryth seemed slightly sadder hearing his story. Noticing he looked like he was about to cry, he grabbed him and hugged him tightly. "I'm sure they were great people, you deserve to have your parents with you...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 7:21 pm

Saren jumped when Ryth hugged him. "Y-yeah. They didn't deserve what they got." Saren still had a few tears, but he stopped eventually. "Guess we both had tragedy in our lives, huh?" Saren slipped out of Ryth's grasp, and sat down. "You're...you're part of the DWMA, right? A student?" He had a worried look on his face. He thought he could've gotten kicked of the DWMA if he worked with someone that wasn't a student, never the less a Kishin egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:15 pm

Ryth looked at him slightly confused. "Of course I'm not a student... I doubt I could get close enough to actually try without getting killed..." He said sighing sadly. Being a student might be good for him but he didn't know in the slightest how he could surpass the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2014, 8:50 pm

Saren stood up, surprised. "O-oh. You're not a student? Well, I could probably convince death to let you join. You just gotta hide all the souls you've...taken." Saren tapped his fingers together, hoping Ryth would go along with the plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:01 pm

Ryth sighed heavily and shrugged. "I guess that I could try to... I'm not sure I can... But then again maybe he'll understand I want to change..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 5:07 pm

Saren smiled."Yeah, maybe he'll understand. You'll have to tell him your kishin, though...Say, do you...um...have a place to stay? I've been sleeping in classrooms sincebI got here..." He tapped his fingers together again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 8:58 pm

Ryth sighed and shook his head. "I was looking for a hotel if you want to join me... My house in back in France..." He said thinking which way the hotel was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2014, 9:23 pm

Saren looked confused. "F-france? You're saying that you live in france? By yourself? All alone? Huh..." Saren stood and wondered. "I don't think theres a hotel in Death city. We could go sleep in the acadamy. I got a bed in one of my teacher's classroom. We could go sleep in there. You could sleep on the wood desk, I guess." Saren laughed, and began walking toward the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)   A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A DWMA student working with...A kishin egg!? (Private: Blade And Ryth)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2