Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 1:58 pm

Daniel smiled and kissed her "your just so cute
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 1:59 pm

Raven kissed him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:00 pm

Daniel smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:02 pm

Raven snuggled closer to Daniel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:06 pm

He held her close and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:09 pm

Raven yawned and closed her eyes "goodnight" she whispered before she fell asleep
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:12 pm

Goodnight kitten"he said in reply befor he too fel asleep
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:15 pm

Ooc: when waffles come back im gonna make the thread where he follows Isabelle home and joins da black guild :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:27 pm

Okay so spenc is gonna join them ))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:30 pm

Ooc: yep :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 2:37 pm

Sweet ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2014, 11:53 pm

((JUST IN FREAKING TIME TOO. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:08 am

Vix just left for a few she eill be back soon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:09 am

((Eugh. Well, Mkay. Das fine. :3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 12:10 am

Okay so how are you)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:00 am

((Oh. I'm good. Just tired. eoe))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:03 am

Lol vix is back on )
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:04 am

Ooc: sup peeps :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:06 am

Hay vix now that waffles is on you wanna make that rp))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:10 am

Ooc: SURE , there was actually 2 thread I wanted to make after the crazy cat club, hey fire do u mind starting the zarchy goes to the dark side thread? (Start it with Isabelle at the bar :3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:11 am

Okay will do that ))
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 2:13 am

Ooc: thank you fire :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:04 pm

Its posted fyi its in death city
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:07 pm

Ooc: I see it :3 I can't really bring lance in da thread until zatchy follows Isabelle home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2014, 3:10 pm

Right right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)   Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kazy Kat Club- is it ran by witches? (OPEN TO ALL)
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14