Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will he join the dark side

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next
AuthorMessage

will he join the dark side - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:18 am

We found a scent but there are to many smells for my nose to track.... we were wondering if you could"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:22 am

"Uh...........how?" Lance asked "come on lance we know you have an animal form!" Chester snickered

Ooc: gtg to bed soon so if I stop posting you'll know why :3 :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:29 am

Yeah come on dad we could really use the help"ivy said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:32 am

Lance sighed "fine..............." with a flash of bright light lance turned into a manned wolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:33 am

Ivy smiled at him"thanks dad"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:37 am

Lance the wolf sniffed around following the scent of motor oil and burnt rubber
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:44 am

(She smelled blood and wet dog/kara and spencer)

Ivy watched him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 12:46 am

Ooc: k :3 (gtg to bed now see you tomorrow)

Lance tracked the scent to luna's house then turned into his human form again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:41 pm

Spencer thought for a moment, and figured the wolf wasn't necessary at the moment. He'd taken down two or three of them at the castle with just one hand. He could easily do it now.

So instead, he returns to his human form and goes to get the kitchen knife again; standing at the front door to wait for them to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:45 pm

Lance walks up with ivy and chester, he took out 3 knives and fanned them out as he chuckled darkly "well hello there you traitorous mutt......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:46 pm

Ivy smiles when they arive "good job dad"

Karas eyes open and she whispers out a sof "wolf...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:51 pm

Spencer's stomach dropped at the fact that his gun was still in the glove box of his car. Now all he had was a single kitchen knife against all of them. He knew he'd trained himself, and he could only rely on being courageous enough to use his training.

"Leave."

Noticing Alisha, Spencer rips another long, shredded piece of his jeans and ties it around his nose and mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 10:57 pm

Lance chuckled "oh that's no way to treat your guest spencer, very bad hosting skills sir. Very bad"
Lance got in a defensive stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:00 pm

Luna finished healing kara and left her to go to spencer"lance get off my property before I slice you to sushi sized chunks."luna grould her hair raiseing in a wind she didnt know her anger was creating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:02 pm

Spencer tossed the knife into the air and grabbed it; holding it much like a dagger or prison shank. He was certainly prepared to nail Lance to the wall and rip his face to shreds with the blade.

"Bad? Better than yours. Your way of greeting is half-murdering people."

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:04 pm

Lance laughed a bit at spencer and luna and summoned more knives
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:12 pm

Luna waved her hand and a gust blew the knifes away"nice little knife trick not working though"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:14 pm

Lance chuckled and clapped his hands as if he was impressed "well done lady luna!" He took out magician wand and aimed at spencer "kadabra laser" he chuckled then a ray of bright blue burning light shot at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:20 pm

Luna shifted into her dragon form and the beam hitting her scales
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:43 pm

Spencer was surprised at the sudden dragon standing in front of him, and he watched in shock for a few seconds before throwing the kitchen knife at Lance. His body then shifts into his wolf form, and he has to retie the shred of his jeans around his nose again.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2014, 11:52 pm

Lance deflects the knife with his own
While the adults were fighting chester had slithered into the hose in his shadow form
"Psycho cutter!" Lance announces as he summoned a storm of knives around spencer and luna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:03 am

This little trick again lance "he voice is in there heads. Suddenly she breathed in deeply and let out a jet of flame at him

Kara had fallen into sleep again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:10 am

"Oh crap!" He exclaimed as he rolled out of the way of the flame,his cape got caught on fire and he was frantically trying to put out the flame

Chester quickly and quietly picked kara up with his shadow claw form and silently snuck though the back door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:13 am

Ivy meet him there in cat form"okay let's go if we incounter anyone you keep running ill take care of them.

The dragon stood proud and dangerous and then lunged up at him with her teeth snapped at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:17 am

Lance sacrificed his cape to luna in replacement of his leg which would be bitten off if he didn't throw the cape at luna's face

Chester gently moved kara in his shadow claw heading towards the edge of the forest where crow and Jason were waiting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will he join the dark side
Page 35 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36  Next