Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

will he join the dark side

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage

will he join the dark side - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:25 am

Ivy fallowed him her shadow scythe at the ready

Luna clawed the cap off her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 12:29 am

Lance ran into the streets of death city

Jason and crow had a cushioned cage which they signaled chester to put kara in
Chester gently put kara inside then closed the door to the cage

Ooc: we should wait for eggo :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:37 pm

Spencer had heard them walk out the back door, and ran on all fours out of it. While he was running, he shifted back into his human form and began running normally again. His arms glowed the same strange glow that have him the power to easily put somebody in their place.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, CHESTER."

Spencer pulls his pocket knife out of his back pocket and unfolds it; holding it much like a dagger. His anger was at its peak, and there wasn't any more joking around. He'd found his friend, and he was going to keep her that way.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 8:42 pm

Chester turned into his shadow form and slithered over to spencer, suddenly a huge shadow clawed fist punched spencer backwards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:06 pm

When Spencer was punched backwards, he steadies himself and gets a kick start off of the ground to get back on his game again. He wasn't going to let anything get in his way any more. That's all he ever did.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:12 pm

The shadow claw slashed at Spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:26 pm

Spencer sidesteps the claw and continues running. His face was drawn into a grimace, and he was eyeing the path ahead of him. He even swore he could see Ivy running not too far ahead of him.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:28 pm

Thr claw whips around and grabbed spencer then shook him violently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2014, 9:55 pm

Spencer ignored the shaking, and broke the grip of the shadow by pushing with his arms as hard as he could. From what he figured out, Chester's shadow form wasn't as strong as he thought it was.

He continued to run, and chased after Ivy.

((I'm going to make another thread for this. Cuz once this reaches page 60, the thread is full.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will he join the dark side   will he join the dark side - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will he join the dark side
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36