Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:10 am

Hatter was unable to move unable to even come to realization with what was going on. "what? what? what? what? what? what?" He asked repeatedly, never ending his voice barely there. He couldn't come to grasp what had happened. His legs began to buckle, his eyes over flowing with tears. "what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what? what?what? what? what? what? what? what?what? what? what? what? what? what?"
Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:15 am

Hatter you know how I noticed something wrong with your soul ..... well you are part kishin egg ...h-h took over he said that he would consume you tjen he tried killing me to take my soul to start your down hill spiral "she said to him holding into desperately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:19 am

Gyo-gan still couldn't move. He still couldn't process what was going on. "tell... me... everything..." He managed to say. (you can just say, she told him everything if you want.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:25 am

Elizabeth composed herself, she looked at him and explained what had happened fron the time he passed out to when he shifted back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:30 am

"I'm...not human...." He asked faintly. Then he looked at her cheek wound, and at his arm. His voice seemed to become more child-like, also softer and more high pitches barely even audible. "I did this?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:35 am

Elizabeth looked at him with love in her eyes. She reached her hand up and cuped his check." No YOU didnt do this black hatter did!"she said looking at him with a soft loveing look
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 4:40 am

Gyo-gan just looked at her, his eyes scared, guilty, and overflowing with water. He got up and ran out of the room, running into the street trying to get as far away from her as possible, so distraught that he forgot about his chains and actually ran like a normal person. Many stared at him, and most ran or his their kids. Gyo-gan just kept running, until he couldn't run anymore, and tripped on the ground, scraping across it, curdled up into a ball, crying his eyes out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:43 am

Elizabeth rann after him dodging cars im the street and running down creepy allya
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:36 am

Gyo-gan lied there, not even noticing the world anymore. From behind him, a man walked up with a butcher knife in hand, about to stab him the knife already high in the air. Gyo-gan, whether he didn't notice or didn't care, laid there, unmoving from his predator. He stared blackly at the ground as if not caring about death.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:14 pm

Elizabeth turned the corner just in time tovsee a man with a knife walking tords him. She looked around for a moment before finding what she was looking for. Elizabeth on silent feet creept forward and hit the man over the head with the pipe she had pickef up. Then as the man crumpled to the floor she dropped the pipe and ran to hatter hugging his chest." Dont you ever do that again. I wont leave you to suffer this alone, and don't evin think about dieing or I will beat you bloody."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:25 pm

"but-but I-I" He was still having a hard time talking. His face looked as if it had been rained on, but somehow only his face. His eyes where full of nothing but guilt and regret. He couldn't help but hate himself for what he had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 1:39 pm

Stop, you didn't know so its not your fault. "she said leaning over him her eyes full of love and understanding .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:48 pm

Gyo-gan looked at her, at first barely even moving then he slowly sat up. He suddenly hugged her extremely tightly. Though he was crying his eyes out, he did not make a single noise. Almost as if it had been taken from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 5:53 pm

Elizabeth held him close and let him cry on her shoulder evin though he didnt make a single noise "lets go vack to the room ulyou must be tired
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:01 pm

Gyo-gan merely nodded. As he stood up, he saw something but it was too late. Suddenly his hand was stabbed into the wall being held up by a black butcher knife, None of him had shown any signs of reaction as if the knife had never cut him in the first place. The man from earlier had some how gotten back up, and upon closer inspection he was no man at all, for his soul looked just like a Kishin Egg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:04 pm

Elizabeth screach then say that it was a kishin egg "shit, hatter shift so we can kick this dudes but"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:56 pm

Hatter seemed to not notice Elizabeth, though something odd happened to the knife, it turned into liquid and went into his hand. Suddenly his own hand began strangling himself, but then something even worse began, his hair turned white, the blacks of his outfit turned white, and the whites black, and his eyes turned blue. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BODY FUCKER!!!!" Black Hatter's voice rang, as he punched the kishin in the face. Then he jumped off it's back transforming, and attempting to land in Elizabeth's arms. "IF YOU WANT YOUR BODY FRIEND TO LIVE CATCH ME!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:00 pm

Elizabeth felt fear corse through her as he turned into black hatter but when he transformed she caught him in her hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:13 pm

The man got back up, spitting out some blood, some strange blood that was... black? The speed setting was on nine, which Gyo-gan had said he used as a last resort as being in there too long he would fall unconscious. The cut was obvious by a nice hole in the blade, and her blood was still there on the chains. The scythe's eye was Black Hatter's and the blades were spinning a great speed. "WELL? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR!!" Yelled Black Hatter.

Theme song:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:16 pm

Elizabeth nodded and her face instantly relaxed and went serious then she lunged at the kishin egg swinging black hatter at his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:24 pm

It cut straight through, as the head flew off it was grabbed by two black lines, and collapsed with the body to make a kishin egg soul. Suddenly the weapon transformed back, Black Hatter standing there, holding the kishin egg soul. As he ate it his grin seemed to lessen, and he turned back to look at his hand, curiously. He laughed and then showed it to Elizabeth, the whole was gone, and replaced by a black skab. "So then," He said. "Let's get back to bus-" suddenly he was caught off, coughing and keeling over, as he turned back into Gyo-gan. "Shut...the.. hell.... up..." he said. As he stood up, he looked at her with the same look he had before, then grinned. "Let's head home, looks like Paris isn't that great of a place after all." He said as a joke with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:34 pm

Elizabeth smiled when he changed back to the original hatter "yeah lets go home
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:43 pm

"Wanna fly again?" He asked, referring to the thing they had done earlier. He seemed to grin, but kept glancing at the weird skab on his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:48 pm

Yeah lets fly"then she looked at his hand "im sure it will heal "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:56 pm

"I know... just hoping it won't scar." He said with a nervous chuckle. He turned his arms into chains, and threw them around one lamp post. "You ready?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.   Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Cordon Blue Paris, France Best first date ever (me and Firefly) finished.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next