Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 6:58 pm

"Its getting late. See you tommorrow?" Nora said.

Ooc: can we skip to next day?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:00 pm

OOC: we cant cause the group were about to go out =_=
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:02 pm

Causper offered Spade a chocolate.

"Nice work Calbur. Not many have a natural authority like that."

Causper turned to face the student who had challenged Spade.

"Are you a fool or just desperate for attention? Either way challenging people is a horrible idea, regardless of how strong you think you are. Testing your abilities should wait for the right opportunity, not when you feel like it. A good opportunity would be at school."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:05 pm

"I don't have a weapon partner, so I need to become more powerful to live up to the other meisters" Nora says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:07 pm

Calbur snapped his fingers a second time and the barrier shattered into the golden glowing glitter look-i-like particles he sighed with relief '....so much for no having to break up any fight tonight...' he thought before addressing Violet's earlier statement and Causper's recent statement about him and blushed about it "......it was nothing......I just didn't want any fighting to break out before we actually get to do anything...." he took a deep breath and the blush cleared from his face "Shall we get going to the theatre Gabriel mentioned I have a feeling you were talking about the one on main street? either way if we leave now I might to be able to get you guys a free meal at the restaurant were a I work for after the performance."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:10 pm

"how sweet" Violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:12 pm

Before Nora leaves, he stops at the word "theatre". "Theatre? Can I come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:15 pm

"As Gabriel and I said you are more then welcome....provided that you keep your temper under control of coarse."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:17 pm

"such a gentlemen" Violet chuckled "do we really have to let him come?" Spade complained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:21 pm

"Yeah, sorry..." Nora said, slumping his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:24 pm

Ooc: i gotta go talk to ya guys later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:26 pm

Calbur lightly blushed from Violet's comment but continued regardless "Being completely honest I'd say everybody gets a say in this decision but ultimately it would be up to Gabriel seeing how he organised this whole little outing."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:31 pm

Ooc: we should wait for jac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:33 pm

Ooc: im back!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:34 pm

Jk im gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:37 pm

OOC: I can wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:44 pm

Gabriel took his hand instead. " Mystic, Gabriel mystic. "
He turned to spade. " I'm just a little more calm and collective. Also its easier to resist if you know what's happening. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:47 pm

OOC: Well that was a short wait

Calbur stood next to Luna and Violet and looked at Gabriel waiting for the answers on his earlier statements.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:48 pm

Spade shrugged "what ever.....", or maybe your just not interested in girls, spade thought with a snicker at Gabriel
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:54 pm

Gabriel checked his phone for the time. " Ok people lets get moving it starts in eight minutes! " He started marching down the street. " This way! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:57 pm

Calbur followed Gabriel wondering if he even herd him ealier walking beside Luna and Violet until they just passed the restaurant he worked at "I'll catch up with you guys in a minute...just save me a seat." he walked into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 7:59 pm

Spade sighed "lets just get this over with........"
Violet giggled "ok cal!" as she walked behind them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:03 pm

Causper smiled, and followed the small group. She kept pace with Violet, offering her chocolates as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:18 pm

Gabriel waved them through the front having known the owner and everyone takes their seats. Just in time... Gabriel thought as a narrator sets the scene.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:19 pm

Spade sighed "this better not be boring...."
Violet said something but her mouth was stuffed with chocolate :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next