Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:31 pm

Calbur snuck in and sat down next to who ever saved him a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:34 pm

" It was a fine day in Camelot, the birds were singing and the town was bustling. " The scene is the beginning of the story where beauty is having an average day, her father is a nobleman and she is running errands and fending off men.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:37 pm

Spade sighed dramatically "uuuuuuuuugggghhhhh im already bored!"
"I save you a spot cal!" Violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:40 pm

(OOC: i'm going to be gone for a while so just... don't leave the theatre before i get back please.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:47 pm

Cal sat down next to Violet "Thanks Violet, you're a life saver."

OOC: Same here I'm going to be offline for a few hours please don't leave the theatre with out me.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 8:51 pm

Violet giggled and blushed a bit "no problem"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:02 pm

The antagonist is introduced, though in most story's he would be the hero, tall, white, shining musles. In the background a giant castle is on a far mountain.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:05 pm

Spade pretends to be sleep and snores loudly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:21 pm

Gabriel lightly taps her on the shoulder, Beauty rejects the man at once but when she goes home she finds her father had planned an arranged marriage! They argue and she is locked in her room, but she escapes and now wanders outside of town to the mountains.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:24 pm

Spade glares at Gabriel "what?" She said irritated
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:26 pm

Ooc: Is kit a problem im joining so late..?

Glyndwr was sitting in the row behind everyone who just came in; more preciswly, right behind Spade. "Anniying..." He muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:36 pm

Ooc: I'm back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:37 pm

" If your going to sleep were nose plugs, snoring is a sign of disrespect and I know the guy who owns the place. Just please keep quite. "
Beauty marched through the forest angrily, but then it started to snow. She wrapped her cloak around her body and stormed on. But slowly she weakened and passed out, just as the lights were going out in the theater a large beast showed his head, just for a split second.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:37 pm

Nora just now walks in, sitting next to Gabriel. "Thanks for saving me a seat."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:39 pm

Spade rolled her eyes then scoffed "your such a bore!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:40 pm

"So what's the play about?" Nora asks, interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:40 pm

Causper yawned, struggling to stay awake through the movie. It had been mildly interesting at first but as it quickly turned into what seemed to be a stereotypical romance she started to fall asleep. After a few minutes she gave up on trying to stay awake, placing the open box of chocolates on Violet's lap beside her and settling back to nap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:42 pm

"Hey Violet, can I have one of those chocolates?" Nora asks.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

Violet had already ate half the box (thanks to causper violet os now addicted to chocolate XD) violet said something but her mouth was stuffed with chocolate
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:45 pm

"Right, have fun being ailenced." Glyndwr held out his right hand over Spades head and muttered a phrase under his breath, casting a sound nullifying spell on her. The spell was easy to break for any Witch or Warloc, and if eft unbroken it would dissipate once Spade left the building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:47 pm

"Gee, thanks Violet." Nora said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:50 pm

OOC: Ok I'm back for about an hour

Calbur ended up thinking aloud in a low tone that only the people beside him could hear him ".....Is this an original retelling of the story because this isn't how I remember the story....."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:51 pm

Ooc: noooooooo I wanted. Spade to hear DX :(

Violet giggled
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:53 pm

Ooc: Spade can hear, she just cannot speak or make any other sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:54 pm

Ooc: maybe she'll quit making snide remarks about me. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 8 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next