Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:55 pm

Spade kept the bottle and kept filling up her own cup, she wanted to drink out of the bottle but thought it would be bad table manners (she already drunk 4 glasses)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:45 pm

" So what does whine taste like? " Gabriel asked spade being underage and never trying it himself.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:47 pm

"Its pretty good" spade said pouring herself a 5th glass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:49 pm

I think he is waiting staff , he has that sophisticated feel to him. plus he bows "luna said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:56 pm

"You've got a point there Luna. The way he dresses would imply waiting staff too, although he's wearing a normal tie, not a bow tie so he's either really good at his job or a high rank. Ties are hard to clean if you get soup on them."

Causper frowned at the rate Spade was drinking her wine but said nothing about it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:58 pm

After her 7th glass spade started to feel the effects "ugh, im hungry!!" She complained like a little child, slurring her words a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:04 pm

Luna nodded"yes he has to be a very experienced waiter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:22 pm

Cal was about to reply but then everybody began speculating about him and he blushed a little as they did, but to be far they pretty much got it right "Yea I work in the as a waiter but I'm not high up on the chain of command anything like that. I've only been here a few weeks actually coming close to about two months now and you are just given the option between a bowtie or neck tie that's all. I also help out in the kitchen when they are short on hands and need help."
His attention was draw over to the small orchestra that began playing a new piece and saw more people walk up and began dancing as they either waited for the next part of their meal or their bill.

what is being played:

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 3rd 2014, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:24 pm

Nora was getting worried about Spade getting drunk. He had seen her sober, and couldn't imagine her drunk.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:29 pm

Ooc: XD
Spade drunk the rest of the wine out the bottle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:32 pm

Luna smiled at him "oh okay sorry" luna smiled as the orchestra started a new song and smiled at the cuples who got up to dance to the lovely melody
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:40 pm

Causper frowned at Calbur.

"Aww come on. Don't ruin our fun, neck ties are for waiters who know there's no chance of them spilling on themselves. The rest of the uniform is easy to wash and bleach but ties? I live in a hotel Calbur, I know what happens when ties get stained. You're way too modest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:45 pm

" Would anyone care to dance? " Asked Gabriel, he would have asked spade directly but he didn't know how she handled alcohol and liked his face in its current arrangement.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:47 pm

"I'd thought you'd never ask gabby!" Spade laughed slurring her words a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:51 pm

" Great! " Gabriel stand up and offers a hand to help spade out of her chair like a proper gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:53 pm

Spade giggled (wich was unusual for her to do) and grabbed gabriel's hand "aw thanks"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:53 pm

'Maybe Spade's not so bad drunk.' Nora thought. He couldn't help but keep watching to see what happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:59 pm

Gabriel held her hands and stepped onto the dance floor sinking into a basic waltz. He was trying to get a feel for his partners skill, he was pretty good. No stranger to such events but the topic of dance had never came up until this point.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:06 pm

A goofy smile spread on spade's face as they danced "im just noticing how cute you are XD"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:07 pm

Cal took a sip of his water to avoid any further conversation on the topic, not wanting to ruin their fun as Causper had put it. He chuckled as he watched Gabriel and Spade finding their reactions somewhat funny "You know what Nora I think you're right." Cal went back to watching the dance floor wondering if he should ask if anybody would want to dance with him, he went as far to open his mouth to ask but decided against feeling he would end up embarrassing them due to the fact he was only able to dance a waltz.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:09 pm

"Do you want to dance cal?" Violet giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:13 pm

" Just? Oh madam you wound me. " Said Gabriel continuing the dance.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:16 pm

XD spade hugged Gabriel "your just so adorable! Like a puppy!" Spade laughed slurring a bit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:20 pm

Gabriel would have been offended if that wasn't true. He switched to a slightly more intimate dance taking the hint.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:20 pm

Violet caught Cal completely off guard and tried to talk but just ended up babbling for a few seconds but cleared his throat before standing up and offers a hand to help spade out of her chair like a proper gentleman....which would be pretty standard for him anyway "M-may I have this dance Ms. Violet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 17 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 27  Next