Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:53 pm

"Its just tgat spade is very...pissed off.......she might seriously hurt someone...." violet sighed sadly

Spade frowned "your not lying are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:55 pm

Even though his silence was broken, Nora kept quiet, trying to not cause any more disturbances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:59 pm

"I may not know her like you do but I think it's safe to say that nobody is going to get hurt tonight." Cal assured Violet "Unless of coarse Gabriel does something perverted or unexpected... Like kiss her suddenly out of the blue....then he will most likely get hurt." he smiled trying to make a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:00 pm

" As you saw with the pheromones I take no such pleasures with vengeance. " He helped her up. " What he did was an asshole move, so I'll help you get back at him. Go ahead name something you want me to do to him and as soon as the plays over your will shall be done. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:01 pm

Causper somehow remained asleep throughout all of the commotion, not even stirring at the sound of Spade's swearing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:02 pm

"Hey Cal, Violet, the play's about over." Nora said, taking no notice of Violet leaning on Calbur.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:03 pm

Violet looked shocked "SPADE WOULD KILL HIM!!!"

"Kick him in the nuts!!!!!" Spade exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:04 pm

Nora about jumped out of his seat. "Violet, what the hell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:06 pm

" Well that's a very simple request, when you threw a paper star at me I could have punched you in the nose. How about I whip up an ironic curse for him. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:06 pm

Luna came back and sat next to calbur "sorry guys had to use the restroom"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:07 pm

"Have you heard what's been going on?" Nora asks Luna.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:08 pm

Spade thought about it for a moment "uh....fire kick him in the nuts?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:09 pm

"Relax Violet I was just trying to make a joke....." Cal explained and blushed out of embarrassment looking somewhat guilty feeling bad about the joke "...comedy is not a strong suit for me...." He turned his attention to Noah "yea I know.....but I am going to stay till the end any way...." he turned to the Luna who just joined them "Well even though the play you didn't miss much by missing that....but the same can't be said for Spade and Gabriel.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:11 pm

Luna smiled at calbur
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:12 pm

Violet leaned against cal "it's ok cal"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:13 pm

The curtains closed as the play ended. "Man, I am tired. I'm going home to hit the hay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:16 pm

Nora nudged Causper to wake her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:18 pm

The Actors took their final lines and bowed,  the crowd clapped some people even standing up while a applauding. Cal began to intensely blush again from Violet leaning on him and Luna smiling at him. Once the actors left the stage he got up carefully but swiftly making sure Violet wouldn't fall over from him getting up "Well I think it's about time we go join our friends outside." he turned his attention to Noah "if you are planning to get a free meal then I suggest you stick around."

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 1st 2014, 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:19 pm

"Yaeh, I agree." Nora said, still trying to wake Causper up.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:20 pm

"Ok" violet said with a yawn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:20 pm

ooc: Crona, two things. Could you make those last two post into one, and it my thread so the play is two thirds of the way complete.
Gabriel said to spade. " Look here is one of causpers choclets. " He poured some powder on it that quickly was absorbed. " If he eats this then all the moister in his toung will go away, so he wont be able to talk just babble. I will give you this as soon as we leave, or if you want I could give it to him. He'd probably trust me more. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:21 pm

Oot: sorry, its been going on for a while
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:22 pm

"Yeah you do it (you magnificent bastard >XD)" spade snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:23 pm

OOC: yea I need to go offline for a while now but will be back on in a few hours. I think we should wait for Causper anyway
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 11:30 pm

Nora nodded off after a couple minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next