Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:56 pm

Ooc: she can still glare and flick him off :) :D

Spade tried to cuss at the guy who waved his habd over her head but no sound came out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:57 pm

"Hey, Spade, you've been awful quiet." Nora chuckled, teasing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:59 pm

Calbur quickly ended up losing interest in the play and ended up falling asleep sitting up straight with his eyes open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 9:59 pm

ooc: I didn't see the story so lets assume it is not...
Beauty awoke in a regal bedroom, on the bad was a lot of brown hair, she starts to look around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:02 pm

(OOC: Causper still has chocolate left Crona. She went out with four boxes, one was balanced on Violet's head and eaten and they shared the second one. There's still two whole boxes left.)
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:03 pm

Spade opened her mouth as if she was yelling but no sound came out, spade was starting to freak out, she grabbed gabriel abd shook him back and forth while screaming silently

Violet leaned on cal
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:06 pm

Glyndwr seemed all too chuffed with himself when he saw his spell working. "Ah sweet silence..." He then focused on what was to the front instead of the loud annoying girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:09 pm

Nora couldn't help but bust out laughing. Everyone in the room looked at him. "Shhh!" one guy yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:12 pm

Cal woke up after feeling something touch his shoulder and intensely blushed as he saw Violet leaning on him, but didn't say or do anything for two main reasons the first being he didn't know what to do because he had never been in a situation like this before or his he had been he didn't remember (he has no memory part from a few months ago to current day) the second being he didn't want to upset any one around him by speaking or moving...this included Violet.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:15 pm

Violet fell asleep on cal
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:15 pm

Glyndwr pointed his palm towards the obnoxious brat and cast the same spell as on Spade, though this time only a magic user could break it. "Hopefully that will be that. I don't have the energy to cast again..."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:19 pm

Spade kept shaking Gabriel as she silently yelled in frustration
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:22 pm

Gabriel noticed spade when she shook him, he raised a finger to hush her and whispered. " Ok I don't know any magic but I think I can break this... " He put his hand in the same position as Glyndwr did. He made his hand into a fist and the magic faded away.
Beauty was just looking at a picture with a king and a queen on their wedding day, before she dropped it breaking the glass. " Oh no. " She began to pick it up when beat walked in the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:24 pm

Nora tried tapping in morse code to tell Gabriel to do the same thing to him.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:25 pm

Instantly when the spell wore off she was yelling "YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!" She tackled (arcs guy)
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:32 pm

"Silence, please." Glyndwr jumps down and onto the aisle below, dodging Spades tackle. "I advise you to refrain from violence or you might find yourself staring at an angry dragon once you leave the theatre."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:34 pm

Cal smiled as he saw Violet fall asleep and how the same thing happened to Causper "...well I guess this isn't everybody's cup of tea huh?..." He thought a loud but not loud enough for anybody to hear him. He was somewhat startled buy Spade's yelling all of a sudden but only reacted by looking over in her direction.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:35 pm

"F#CK YOU ASS HOLE!!!!" Spade hollered

Violet scooted closer to cal trying ti block out the noise
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:36 pm

Gabriel notices Nora and frees him of his silence. Before grabbing spade and holding her back. " Control yourself girl! " The actors tried to go through their lines. If things quieted down enough the group might get away scot free...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:39 pm

"Get off me gabriel your not my f#cking daddy!!!" Spade growled

Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

Glyndwr crawled over to and then sat back down in his seat. "Sorry about that... Your constant speaking was annoying, though." Really annoying... Glyndwr wondered why they were at this play if most of them fell asleep halfway through it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:43 pm

Gabriel stood up and started dragging spade out of the theater his finger locked in an iron grip from embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:45 pm

Spade fought back the whole way "let go of me ass hole!!!!"

Violet looked really worried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:50 pm

"You ok?" Calbur asked Violet as the Actors began the last segment of their play "you seemed worried."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2014, 10:51 pm

It wasn't very far to drag about fifteen feet from the door to outside. As soon as they were in the sidewalk he dropped her. " Spade, If I knew you would have reacted like this then I would have left you silent. So please, I will help you with your vengeance if we go back and silently regain out seats.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next