Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:24 pm

"Yes you may sir" violet said with a sweet smile

Spade leaned her head on gabriel's shoulder and a goofy smile spread even more on her face "your a great dancer gabby :3" she giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:28 pm

Nora was suprised. "How did you know what I was thinking?" Nora asked Cal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:29 pm

Ooc: sorry i was back a page
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:32 pm

Luna watched them leave to dance with a small smile. She haddent danced in a very long time and she wondered if she could have forgotten how to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:33 pm

" Thank you spade, I'm glad you decided to stay. " Gabriel kept the dance respectful, his partner was intoxicated after all. He wondered how old she was...
ooc: Can't find her profile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:35 pm

Ooc: its in meister accepted characters: claw master: spade :3
"No problem gabby" spade said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:39 pm

Cal took Violet's hand and walked with her to the dance floor and began to waltz with her, he felt and looked nervous and was blushing lightly. He was tongue tied not sure what to say to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:41 pm

Violet smiled warmly at cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:46 pm

ooc: Thanks.
" So spade tell me about yourself. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:47 pm

Cal loosened up and slowly became less nervous as he smiled warmly back at Violet though his blush wouldn't go away...he soon found himself curious about her not knowing anything about her "...tell me how did you know I wanted to dance?...."

OOC: Also having the same problem Jac was XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:49 pm

Spade shrugged "nothing much to *hiccup*say......"

Violet giggled "I just wanted to dance with someone"

(Violet is the beautiful killer in dark weapon)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:55 pm

OOC: OK I found her :) cool she has pretty much the same weapon form as Jackal but without the whole control of fire ...... wait it says she hates it when strangers touch her wouldn't that mean she is hating to dance with Cal?

Cal softly chuckled feeling rather silly "For a moment there I thought you could read minds."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:57 pm

Ooc: it means complete strangers, she actually likes cal :3

Violet giggled at cal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:57 pm

" Well lets start with the important stuff, where do you live, What is your email address, and what is your social security number? " he joked.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:59 pm

Spade laughed "your so funny gabby!" She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:59 pm

"Man, this is boring watching everybody dance." Nora said, sighing. Although he did like the music. He wished Drake was here so they could talk.

Ooc: drake is nora's weapon partner that I made for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:01 pm

Luna nodded at noras comment ."yes I agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:02 pm

OOC: Oh right XD phew and Congrats Calbur has pretty much fallen for her.

"Did I say something funny?" chuckled along with her giggle.
as the other danced the food was brought by a waitress and a cart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:05 pm

"Well if you find watching boring then why don't you go join them? If you ask nicely maby Luna will dance with you."

Causper grinned and sipped her tea.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:06 pm

"No its just cute how you thought I could read minds" violet giggled sweetly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:11 pm

" But in al seriousness, My name is Gabriel mystic, I live in an alchemy laboratory that I inherited from my family... They are all dead, but let us not dwell on them. Where do you live? " He asked/
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:12 pm

"In an apartment in death city" spade said with a goofy smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:12 pm

"Well that's a first," Cal smiled "I may not have that much to remember but, I have been called many things never cute though...hmm" he made it look like he was in serious thought before smiling again "...you'll have to excuse me but I am not convinced yet that you cant read minds. After all you just stole the complement I was about to give you though I was going to throw 'you look beautiful' somewhere in there as well."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:14 pm

Violet blushed "really?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:17 pm

Cal warmly smiled looking very sincere "Well though my memory only spans back for the past few months I don't ever telling a single lie."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 18 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 27  Next