Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for love. ( Open. )

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:01 pm

OOC: still could be repelled...I never stated where it was repelled from
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:02 pm

ooc: Whatever it's gone.
You guys can go to the restraunt, give me ten minutes and I'll be back with the antidote. " and with that Gabriel ran off into the night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:04 pm

Cal sighed and smiled "Right then...." he stated before he started walking again.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:06 pm

Glyndwr turned to Calbur, "Mhhhh..!" He then held out another note, 'Please give me the dragon drugs.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:10 pm

Luna smiled fallowing them looking at the skit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:10 pm

"Why?" he asked as he walked, the light barriers dissipated behind them "I have no need for it and have no use for it I'm going to bin it once we get to the restaurant." he could see the restaurant just ahead and stopped jus outside it to hear...or rather read Glyndwr's answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:11 pm

Nora finally caught up. "Sorry about that. I lost you guys." He turned to Glyndwr. "Why are you holding out a note?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm

"It's a long story, but here' style short version he got pranked...in other words karma I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:18 pm

Glyndwr scribbled down another note in frustration, 'This stuff is rare and Yurio won't forgive you if you just bin it.' The writing was heard ro read and horrible misspelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:18 pm

"I knew it! We arn't going shopping!" Nora said, refering to Gabe's earlier sexist comment.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:20 pm

Ooc: uh guys.... when I said I would be gone I thought you would WAIT for me :( I missed alot.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:22 pm

Causper nodded.

"Gabriel did something to a chocolate to make it completely dry out Glyndwr's mouth when he ate it, and the water Gabriel gave him didn't help so after Glyndwr threatened him with a dragon and Calbur stole the dragon-nip that Gabriel made, Glyndwr convinced Gabriel to go to his lab and create an antidote. I guess that chocolate was the secret they were hiding."

(OOC: Sorry Ida)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:23 pm

Cal sighed and turned to Luna being the only person he could think of getting a second defence from "Is this stuff really that rare?" He asked taking out the dragon nipp shacking it around in its glass bottle. "after all it seemed like Gabe made this stuff pretty quickly."

OOC: sorry Ida :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:24 pm

"Well, I'm starving, he better hurry up." Nora said, anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:26 pm

Ooc: can I get a brief summary of what happened???? :(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:28 pm

Ooc: gabe gave glyndwr the chocolate and gabe went to make an antidote
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:29 pm

Causper Verte wrote:
Causper nodded.

"Gabriel did something to a chocolate to make it completely dry out Glyndwr's mouth when he ate it, and the water Gabriel gave him didn't help so after Glyndwr threatened him with a dragon and Calbur stole the dragon-nip that Gabriel made, Glyndwr convinced Gabriel to go to his lab and create an antidote. I guess that chocolate was the secret they were hiding."

(OOC: Sorry Ida)
We left the theater and I poisoned Glydwr.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:30 pm

OOC: Gabriel did the prank it work. Arc threatened the spade and Gabe with a dragon. Things got settled peacefully. Spade has been offered a dragon ride as a form of saying I'm sorry for us using a silence spell on you thanks to gables demands in exchange for the antidote....also Calbur and Causper see Gabe and Spade as a couple. Also Gabe made dragon nipp Cal took it for safe keeping and now arc is trying to get it from him....plus we are standing out side the restaurant.

Last edited by The Alpha Centauri on March 2nd 2014, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:30 pm

Glyndwr wrote another note, 'The herbs are easy enough to get, the rest not so much.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:31 pm

"He'll be here in a minute or two. He said he wouldn't be long."

Causper tossed a chocolate at Nora slightly absent mindedly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:32 pm

Ooc: XD thanks guys its just that idk how to jump in now :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:37 pm

(OOC: why don't you try stealing the chocolate I threw at Nora? I gotta go eat/watch sausages cook, i'll be back in a bit)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:39 pm

"Thanks." Nora said, accepting the chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:40 pm

Ooc: ok....................
Spade was still mad at Gabriel for giving (arcs guy) the antidote, "screw your f#cking dragon..." she muttered darkly

(Violet was standing real close to cal the whole time :3 )
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:43 pm

Glyndwr wrote another note and passed it to Spade, 'Suit yourself. Sorry about the silencing thing, though.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for love. ( Open. )   Looking for love. ( Open. ) - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for love. ( Open. )
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next