Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:38 pm

"I don't want to kill you, but if it comes to that, I will." Nora said. He saw June limping towards the girl, and he put his free hand around her to keep her from falling over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 12:59 pm

Julia collapsed and fell onto the dirt. Julia was drifting into and out of consciousness. She heard what was going on around her but barely

OOC: She is not dead or going to be dead.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:09 pm

Where was she? Zephyr quietly thought to himself, while carrying a medium sized bucket that was filled with a red liquid which strongly resemble blood. It wasn't actual blood though, it was water merely mixed with red paint along with some mud for texture to imitate actual blood, seeing how Zephyr couldn't actually get access to real blood especially in the quantity large enough. He made his way to the cemetery, seeing how that was one place he didn't look, he decided to check there, but was greeted by yelling and screaming aplenty...with one of those voices belonging to June. In a swift haste, he dropped his makeshift blood, the liquid splattering on his pants while he rushed toward June, holding her back from behind in an attempt to stop her from harmingothers with her blade, not noticing that it was tainted with the very thing he tried to imitate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:17 pm

In the moment, June nearly gasped as the other woman fell over. "Is she-" June muttered, trying to gather her thoughts. She couldn't have killed another student! Not while there was someone right there! "I can't let you tell anyone about this. I Won't Let You!"

Without thinking, she took a few steps and lunged forward, slashing down at the witness with her katana before Zeph appeared, grabbing her and holding her back. "No, let go! What do you think you're-!" June desperately squirmed to try and get out of his grip, crying in frustration at it all. "What am I suppost to do, Zeph!?!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 1:30 pm

Julia saw the growing combat going on around her, was able to mutter, "No...." Julia still believed that June was good but Julia could barely move. Julia tryed to move and get the attention of the crowd in the graveyard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:30 pm

Luis walked calmly upon the cemetery. He wasn't sure how long this little scene had been going on, but he had seen enough to get a good idea. Walking next to the witch girl, he he took one knee. "You should have known better. The DWMA only pretend to be altruistic kid. In reality, we're just two different beasts." Luis looked up bearing a stoic expression. "This is what the DWMA does to its students." He stated blandly, addressing the new Kishin Egg. Turning again to the witch, he released a sigh. "Come on little one. I'll take you back to your precious school." Luis offered his hand, thinking she would ignore his mocking tone. He would carry her there if need be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:33 pm

Julia noticed this new individual before her and she slowly moved her hand towards him, showing the massive gashes from June's blade. She tried to be speak but was too tired and weak to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:40 pm

"Right..." Luis stated to no one but himself. He picked the girl up in his arms, cradle style, and moved back to his feet. "I don't have time to deal with you right now little bird. Next time." At the final word, Luis turned facing his back to the Kishin Egg, and left the cemetery once more with his charge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:44 pm

While Luis carried her all Julia was able to say was, "Thank... You...." Julia was slowly regaining her strength but her wounds were very dire. She saw the man was nearing the academy. Her thoughts ran wild and hoped for both herself, and June to be alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:58 pm

After a long awkward walk through the city of his enemy Luis reached the Academy front. There was a crowd of students waiting for his move. They no doubt suspected him for the damage done to their comrade. "I'm afraid this is as far as they'll let me go little one." He chuckled in a brotherly tone, and set her down gently. "Get well..." He managed, as he proceeded down the Academy steps. It was this sort of thing that really made him wonder if there was any correct way to look at this conflict.

OOC: Luis has left the thread.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:06 pm

"WELL FIRST YOU CAN CALM DOWN AND GET AHOLD OF YOURSELF." Her partner yelled with quickly ignited frustration, but yet he spoke quite ignorantly as his knowledge of what was going on was shallow at best. For one he knew nothing on why June was here to begin with, he could assume that maybe she just wanted to be alone, but a ruckus starting because of that seems unlikely. And second, what happened here was not known by him, but nevertheless he wanted to try and help the best way he could. With a mighty heave(for Zephyr anyway) he picked up June off the ground, turning her away from the group, and dropping her right there in an attempt to get her to see reason, dropping her quite roughly as his par strength wasn't enough to fully carry a person. "What's up with you?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:10 pm

Julia awoke a bed. After looking around she found that it was a bed in the Academy's infirmary. The last thing she remembered she was taken away by a mysterious man, after falling while trying to help June. Julia was soon greeted by the school nurse. "How did I get here?" she asked. The nurse soon responded, "You were brought here from the cemetery by a mysterious dark weapon." After hearing this, she remembered one thing, June. June was still in the cemetery and whether Julia had to kill or help her, she needed to find her. She attempted to leave the bed but noticed her injuries. She had a cast on one of her legs, a cast on one of her hands and long stitches on both her chest and other hand. "Whoa, slow down, you need rest. You can rest here for now and then you can leave." the nurse said. Julia was saddened by this and realized it was for the best. It was in that moment that Julia swore to herself, "I will find you June, whether I free or vanquish you, I dont know, But I will find you."

OOC: Julia is out of this thread
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:25 pm

The darkness felt like it was consuming her. Some form of madness had taken hold. "I just.... Zeph, I'm leaving...." June breathed heavilly for a moment, winding down from how much she had been through. She didn't want to admit it, but the blood felt good. Cutting Julia felt good. "I need to leave the DWMA and re-think some things. I need to re-think how I was trying to handle my fears...."

June sighed, brushing back some of her white hair before looking up at Zeph from her seated position on the ground. "So I guess this is where we part ways, Zeph."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:40 pm

June? Leaving? Why? This was rather sudden, and he felt as if their partnership while had nothing to show for it, was going quite well. And admittedly, he didn't want her to go, it would be too sad considering how quickly their friendship has grown. "Wait!" Zephyr said hastily, grabbing her hand softly from the ground, and stroking it as if in an attempt to comfort her in some way. "If you're leaving...." He began, pausing thinking of the consequences, both negative and positive. But other than meeting June, nothing actually stood out for him the DWMA at all, so it seems as though nothing significant will be missed. "Then....I'm going with you...." While stroking her hand with two fingers, a small adolescent bee crawled on Zephyr's arm forcing him to wave it off, where it then flew into an unknown.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:53 pm

"Zeph...." June got off of the ground, grabbing his arm as a smile crossed her face. She always could count on him, couldn't she? Then they would have to stick together until the end, no matter what the cost. "I want to try something. You know if you come with me you'll have to do stuff that may not seem good for us, right? That I'll be doing stuff Lord Death himself wouldn't appreciate? Once we leave, we might never be able to go home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:11 pm

Ooc: sorry was gone back for a little bit then gone for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:14 pm

Nora had passed out and now was coming back. He looked at the new figure, then at the girl, and then at Drake, who was in human form. "Your finally awake." Drake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:16 pm

Ooc: gotta go, be back in a few hours
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:47 pm

"I understand...." Zephyr said a little more quietly, now feling a bit more ashamed of his decision after having the consequences actually pointed out to him, but nevertheless; he agreed to be June's partner, and he intends to stick by it. "I understand fully. I understand the consequences. But we're partners and I won't leave you at the hands of Lord Death. We go down together...as partners."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:02 pm

"Right." June mentions, feeling reassured by Zeph's devotion to her. After all, how often did people match wavelengths with their weapon so quickly? She looked at the other pair their, the weapon and meister who was thinking of killing her a moment ago. She doubted they would just let her and Zeph leave after all of that. Thankfully, no one else was around to interfere.

"So what should we do about these two? If we're... well... really doing this.... Then it would be better if people didn't know about it, right? Especially since you're involved too, now. Or do you just want to run off and let people know about this? Unlike the girl that was here before, I think these two might just report everything to Lord Death if they get the chance."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:16 pm

"My name is Nora, you murderous villan. And my weapon's name is Drake. Who are you two?" Nora said, wanting to claim this kishin egg's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:46 pm

"Time to end this conversation." Nora said. "Drake, scythe mode." "Right." Drake said, turning into a long scythe with a blue blade. Nora swung at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:05 pm

"Zeph!" June shouted as her partner turned into a large battle ax, quickly moving into her hands. She quickly blocked Nora's scythe with the shaft of her weapon. Then, she adjusted her weapon so the back of Zeph's ax blade hooked over the scythe and pulled it down, shooting a small harmless wave of fire to the side.

"I don't care who you think you are, I am NOT going back to the DWMA!" She exclaimed, looking into his eyes with her yellow eyes. "I don't want to kill you, but I won't die without a fight." Then, June spun around her ax hoping to either knock him off-balance or disarm him as flames shot out of the tip of the battle ax in a circular ripple pattern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 11:25 pm

Nora did a backflip, dodging the attack. He landed on his feet smoothly. Changing his battle stance to offensive, he does a combo of spin attacks. "If you come back to the Academy, you could be a great meister, but I will not allow this to continue." *Enough messing around, Nora. Shut her up already!* Drake said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:50 am

June jumped back, dodging the first slash. The second one was too close to dodge but, using Zeph, she was able to parry it over her. Then, predicting his movement, she held her weapon to the side and blocked the third slash.

"Never turn your back on your opponent." She mentioned, pushing his scythe to the side and swinging Zeph diagnally up at him. A wave of fire coming off of the top of the weapon as she swung it. She felt like her weapon was at a slight disadvantage against Nora's chosen weapon. She needed to either use her best attack or switch to her katana if she wanted to beat him without risking some harm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next