Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:15 am

Nora tried to dodge the attack, but he got a small cut on his cheek. He decide to go with his best move. "Let's go soul resinance! Witch Hunter!" Nora and Drake yelled in unison. Nora swung the technique at June, thinking this will have to something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 10:59 am

Resonance? As soon as she heard that word, June knew Nora wasn't messing around! Instantly, she held the ax backwards in a stance meant to quickly draw and slash with her katana. "Come on, Zeph! One, two, three, Soul Resonance!" The blades of the ax were cloaked with fire that extended larger than they actually were. Then, the flaming curved blades opened up like a pair of dragon wings, forming a t-like shape. The weapon felt nearly weightless to her as their wavelengths matched.

June slashed at Nora's attack as the two resonances seemed to cancel eachother out. "So much for that...." June mumbled, a little dissapointed that Nora had his own resonance technique. Well, it was time for plan B then! She closed her eyes for a moment, focusing on the reflection of his scythe's blade, getting a solid lock on what it felt like. It was a technique so new not even Zeph had seen it in action before....

(OoC: Sorry about bunnying him into resonance, Drago, but the situation called for it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:08 pm

'Damn.' Nora thought. This is gonna be tough. "Alright Drake. Katana mode." Nora said, and Drake turning back into a katana. "Maybe this will help. Dragon Summoning!" Nora yelled, and with that a dragon erupted from the katana, wrapping June in a blue energy, holding her still. 'Dragon Summoning' Nora thought. 'Where did that come from?' It was like he didn't control the technique, but he tried to go along with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 12:57 pm

The energy wrapped around June. "What the-" she shouted, not sure how to react to the new ability. Oh well, at least she was still holding Zeph... which means.... "One, two, three, soul resonance!" She formed the same flaming ax resonance technique from before and, swinging the ax as well as she could, cut the energy that was extending from Nora's sword! Then, taking her chance, the wings of the ax spread open again as June launched a large wave of flames at Nora!

She kind-of didn't want to kill him, but she needed to knock him out so she could get away. And, if he died durring the fight or took enough damage that them going after her would be a big deal, she would just have to go with it. It was part of her new life, after all....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 4:00 pm

Nora didn't expect the attack. He couldn't dodge it, and was knocked out. Drake was knocked out, too.
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 5:58 pm

"Alright that's enough...." Zephyr said solemnly, switching back into his human form and lightly tapping Nora with his foot to confirm his status. "They're knocked out...they're done." He sat down slowly next to them, watching a few insects fly by here and there, checking to see if their deceased before flying away disappointed, but a bee or two did hang around nearby before scurrying along. "Its your choice, we can kill them now and take their souls, or we can just leave while we're ahead." He said the last part somewhat scornfully to put emphasis, hinting that he thought this idea was best at the very least. Leaving the DWMA suddenly would be bound to bring up suspicion in itself, but after fighting students they were already subject to investigation as is, and killing them would only pull them in deeper into any unwanted situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:08 pm

June sighed, looking down at the two. Now that he was knocked out, Nora seemed so peaceful.... But after showing off their attacks and getting Zeph involved, she didn't have much of a choice. She drew her katana and pointing it at his body before just shaking her head to the side. "I don't think I can do it. Not on someone who can't defend themself...." Without warning, June quickly tried to hand her partner the sword. "Could you do it? I mean, I killed the other guy, so.... I don't know, if you can kill the meister I'll be able to kill his weapon......." It was a wierd request but she just didn't want to be the first one to take a life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:21 pm

The dragon that came out of Drake saw his two masters on the ground, unconsious. It saw the girl handing the boy a sword, and was fearful for Nora and Drake. It was connected to both of their souls, and had the same intent as the two. The dragon grew twice its size, towering over the other weapon/meister pair. Blue smoke came out of its nose. He roared and shot a spiral of blue fire at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:25 pm

(OoC: So the energy dragon that came out of his sword and got it's neck chopped off is an actual dragon.... And it can grow and shoot fire without the person it came from even being aware of what's going on, so it's a sentient technique...... I know that you're trying to keep your characters alive, but that's a pretty huge load of BS for something he literally just now figured out he could do! It's not even hinted at in the bio or anything, what the heck?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:33 pm

Ooc: sorry! I wanna stay ali- hey, the rules said you can't kill anybody without their permission, and i not ready to die!
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:33 pm

OOC: I have to agree with Deth on this one. I really don't wanna seem like we're ganging up on you, but there are other ways to keep your characters alive instead of pulling something that isn't mentioned anywhere else. For example, you could say your characters woke up and tried to get away, even if they were unconscious, it would make sense for them to wake up and try to get away. Not to mention the dragon is rather...large scale even for a last ditch effort., and its not a resonance technique either...so...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:42 pm

(OoC: It's typically up to the person who's character is in danger to figure out how to save them, not the ones who are trying to kill them. It's only fair since the one in danger is the one who put themself in the situation in the first place and, one way or another, failed to escape the situation. Personally, I don't like the rule because it leads to all kinds of BS just to keep certain characters alive despite being beheaded, for example, and if nobody godmods then it isn't an issue, but that's just my take on it. Least BS way out of this, in my oppinion: The weapon wakes up and holds Zeph off while the meister wakes up, then they run away.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 6:50 pm

Ooc: ok, Im still kinda new to roleplay

Nora woke and heard June talking about killing them. He shook Drake awake, not wanting to catch their attention. As Nora was hurt from June's last attack, Drake carried him away on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 7:54 pm

Ooc: is this thread dead?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 3rd 2014, 8:19 pm

(OoC: Yeah, I think the thread's done. June and Zeph are going to move onto another thread since everyone else has just left.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)   The End of a Meister's Fears (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The End of a Meister's Fears (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3