Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) Empty
PostSubject: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:02 am

Elizabeth lay in a bed still unconches from the opperation she was moved to the recovory wing in the hospital. She had many tubes conected to her one in her arm that was a bag of flueds qnd some morphine to control the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:13 am

A nurse came in. "You have s visitor she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:16 am

Elizabeth eyes opened groggly ad she looked at her . "okay let them in "she said with a small smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:26 am

"Hey, Princess." said a familiar voice from behind the curtian. "You feeling okay ?"Gyo-gan came out in his new look again, looking at her with a happy face, through his eyes looked more scared and sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:29 am

Elizabeth smiled sweetly "im dooing mutch beeter thanks "she saud with a happy face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:33 am

"Great." He said. He tried to smile but it was obviously fake. He also titled his head so his hat blocked his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:37 am

Hatter ?? Whays wrong"she asked him her tone serious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:02 pm

"Nuthin." He answered quickly. "They treating you good here?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:07 pm

They are treating me fine , now dont lie to me . Please tell me whats wrong."she asked him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:12 pm

Gyo-gan bit his lower lip. "I-i-" suddenly he stopped taking and looked at her, eyes just starting to cry. "Elizabeth" he whined as he ran up and hugged her, crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:17 pm

Elizabeth looked at him and hugged him close to her."hay hay its okay I promise, theres no need to cry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:35 pm

But...your hurt and in a infirmary" he said as he cried more. He felt horrible about the incedent that put her in here. Because he wasn't strong enough, she had to carry him home again. Make it worse a kishin stabbed her. Though he still saw a few things weird about it. Why didn't the kishin finish her , and more importantly, why the hell was she naked? He regretted every moment of that day. "Why wasn't I strong enough." He accidentally thought out loud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:42 pm

Yeah I am but ill be okay, and you are strong. no one can take on 10kishin eggs at once."she said softly to hiM holding him close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:48 pm

Wait... You said you killed them." He said confused by the sudden change in story. "Then you carried me home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 2:52 pm

No I said I carried you home. I ran from the kishin eggs,thats why one fallowed me home." She said looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 3:05 pm

then what 10 then I beat?" He asked. "This confusing."he said this week... Supposed to say dizzily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 4:34 pm

Thats confusing)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:36 pm

Basically he thinks your yalkin about some other. Ten kishin eggs he beat, and is confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:41 pm

Elizabeth felt horror she forgot that black hatter ate the souls so he would know that he killed 10kishins last night. She looked away and didnt say anything knowing that she was caught
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:47 pm

"HEY! Did I say something bad?!" Gyo-gan panicked seeing her expression change.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:52 pm

No no you didnt everything is fine"Elizabeth said trying a genuine smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 5:58 pm

"Okay." He said with a smile. The nurse came around the corner, she informed them of two more visitors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:00 pm

I wondrr who it could be, let them in please." Elizabeth said nodding to the nurse who had came in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:09 pm

Two people came in, one Elizabeth would recognize, and the other recognised by Gyo-gan. It was Dante and Hademaru from the field trip. "Hey there." They both said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:13 pm

Hello Dante,  what brings you up here.whos your friend here."Elizabeth smiled at them moving her bed into a siting up position which she winced at
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next