Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a funny idea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:13 am

So I was just kind of thinking in hypotheticals and whatnot when I had a funny idea.
I know it's impossible, but what if the website was actually a clubhouse and every time somebody logged in to the site, they where walking into the clubhouse?
The chatbox would simply be all of us chilling out and talking and all the role plays appeared as full-length anime episodes that we would all watch together?
Once again, weird thought, but the concept amuses me.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:14 am

XD
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 12:58 am

Interesting concept... What if we could never walk through mirrors because our reflection always blocked us...? •_______•
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 1:02 am

What if its actually butter.....................

(Yours is better than mine XD)
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 1:08 am

What if everytime you had a dream, you were actually having an out-of-body experience in other dimensions... And when the dream ended, you would instantly be sent back into your dimension, in your bed, and wake up...
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 1:09 am

What if your life was just a giant dream and you've just been passed out for years .....f
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 1:12 am

What if you can't sneeze with your eyes open, because you'll actually just spit in your eyes if you manage to keep them open?!?!

Have you ever thought that your reflection in a mirror may just be an alternate you, in an alternate world, looking at you through a portal?

If you died, and got reincarnated into your doppelgänger, would you still be dead...?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 1:13 am

Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:54 am

What if Lord Death is just a really powerful Clown created by a greater Kishin Egg that died around 1,000 years ago? Unnusual powers, no soul, he probably managed to re-shape his madness wavelength over time (anti-madness), and you never see what he looks like under that outfit. Not to mention the skull rocket things seem awfully similar to the Moon Clown's flying lazer things from the Manga.

Maybe Lord Death split his original Madness Wavelength into the 8 generals he created to get rid of it? And, when it started coming back, he made Kid Death to help regulate his madness?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:03 am

O..........m........freakin...........G!!!
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:11 am

What of you're not really you, and you're actually your doppelgänger.
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:38 pm

Maybe, we are all on just a tiny speck, and the people who see us think WE are tiny, but then one guy says, "No, people that small arent real!" Then the other guy says "Well, have you seen how small your mom is?" And then the other guy gets a brick, and, well you know the rest.
(Horton Hears a Who)
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:16 pm

I think we should animate our rps. I mean this is only the largest soul eater site on forummotion.
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:21 pm

XD Me and Vix already had that idea, Connor. It's currently on my bucket list.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 7:54 am

:3 but who would be the voices???????????
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 12:08 pm

There is already a thread for that vixen.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 4:07 pm

XD I mean for real, we won't be able to get celebrities to voice our characters :3
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 6:38 pm

I would say we would. Like we would voice our own characters, unless you have a character of the oppisite gender, or we could ask other people to voice them. That would be really cool. And I dont care if people dont like the movie to be exactly like the book, I dont want anything to change.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 6:43 pm

Mmmmkaaaaaaaaay.........0_0

I my voice sounds horrible when recorded XD well sort of. I can do SOME voice impressions :3 I'm awesome at certain animal sounds too
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 6:48 pm

I can do a good impression of the indigo league squirtle.
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 2:24 am

Lol, I just imagine Vix doing like a fake elephant sound and there's some people at a tallent show that are just like "Ehh, that was.... Not bad?" Don't ask, it's just a wierd mental image.
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 4:31 am

What if my mom just pays people to be my friends, and all my friendships have been a lie? Scratch that, I don't mind paying for love.
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:11 am

What if your mom's not your real mom and was just hired to be your mom?
Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:22 am

What if... You guys have taken all the good what ifs.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 8:58 am

What if this thread has just split into two separate conversations :3

I probably wouldn't enter a talent show (stage fright :3 ) I'll get over it sooner or later XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a funny idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a funny idea   Just a funny idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a funny idea
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next