Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:22 pm

The boy you saw with a crow in his soul." Dante said, punching her son in the shoulder

Hey!" Hademaru said embarrassed. "I thought we agreed not to bring that up!"

Oh come on! Lighten up!"

Gyo-gan and Hademaru exchanged greetings real quick before looking at Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:30 pm

Oh hello nice to meet you "she said wth a smile at them." So who told you I was in the hospital. "She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:43 pm

Stuff like this spreads across the DWMA quickly." Hademaru explained. "When I told my mom and she recognised your name and came with me."

Dante closed her eyes, opened them, and looked at the two. Their souls looked panicky and she noticed something with Elizabeth. Hademaru tapPed Gyo-gan on the shoulder, saying he needed to talk to him outside. When they left Dante walked over to her. "You're hiding something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:53 pm

Elizabeth looked away from her but smiled "im not hidint anything, why would you say that? "She asked her curious as to why she would ask
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 6:58 pm

I can see souls too remember?" She said her face becoming stern, the look only a mother could give. "If I have to I'll tell you my biggest secret in exchange."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:01 pm

Elizabeth looked at her curiously and nodded ."okay fine but you have to promise it stays between us. "She said desperately
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:06 pm

"Got it.I'll go first."She said as she dropped her soul protect, revealing her kishin egg soul. After five seconds. she quickly Reactivated it. "There you go." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:15 pm

Whoa your a kishin egg , but how are you still good ?"she said in aww then nodded "okay , well hatter is part kishin egg he has a reincarnation in his soul. when it comes out the real hatter loses control of his body. Well thes black hatter tried to kill me the first time it took over. Well while we were being attacked by kishins he took over again. Once he killed them and ate there sould he gave me an altimatum, ether I give him my body or he kills me and eats my soul making it easyer for him to consume hatter fully. So I did the only thing I could and I gave him my body but after he used his blood some how to pierce me and so then hatter shifted back and found me. And here I lay in the hospital. "She said the look in her eyes is pain and guilt along with disgust as she tried not to cry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:34 pm

Wher she heard the part about him being part kishin she laughed. "I seem to have started a trend." Then she heard the rest. For 3 whole minutes she just stared at her, then hugged her titly trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:40 pm

Elizabeth let her hug her finding comfort in her embrace."thanks so much but what am I gonna do? Hatters asking questions I cant explain and I dont want him to know because it will distroy him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 7:45 pm

She thought for a before answering. "The longer you lie, the worse it will get... So you are sorta stuck. If you want the best come, tell him now, or else you will receive it ten fold later... I know its hard, but it is for the best."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:00 pm

Elizabeth looked at her hands her eyes full of self loathing." Hes probably going to hate me for wat I did , but I only did it to protect him . But I guess your right I should tell him now befor it gets worse."she said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:06 pm

"If you pound it in that you did it for him, I'm sure he'll understand. If what Hademaru told me about him is true, I don't think he'll blame you at all." A few minutes later the boys came back, and it looked as if Gyo-gan had been crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:13 pm

Elizabeth looked up at him and she was in the same condition. She looked over at her a scared look on her face." H-hatter are you okay, why have you been crying. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:20 pm

"Cause you're hurt! I care about you too much not to get upset!" He yelled, then noticing she was crying toi. "Hey.. You okay?"

Come on." Dante said as she dragged Hademaru out by the ear. "They need this time alone"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:24 pm

Elizabeth looked at her hands nervously as she started to cry again." I need to tell you something but I dont want you to blame yourself or hate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:27 pm

Gyo-gan titled how head in child ish contusion. "OkaaaĆ y? What is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:38 pm

Elizabeth looked at him with love and compassion. " I lied about what really happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:40 pm

"Okay then.... What did happen." Gyow gan asked, his mind stuck in that of a child like one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 8:55 pm

When you got attacked by the kishins you shifted into black hatter and kioled the kishins l, well once he did that he tokd me ether I give hik my body or I die and let him eat my soul, causing him to take control of you. And I couldnt let that happen so I gave him what he wanted. But after he stabed me with black bloodand then thats when you found me "she said looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:11 pm

You gave our body!" He screamed, though Elizabeth's would soon put her fears to rest. "His soul is inside of you!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:15 pm

No hatter , I-I had s-sex with him. But I only did it to protect you so that he wouldnt take over your body bykilling ke and eating my soul"Elizabeth cried looking ashamed and her eyes full of self hatred
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:18 pm

Oooooh!" Gyo-gan yelled, but then seemed to realize what she said. "Oh." He would sit there for three minutes just staring at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:27 pm

Elizabeth looked at him tears falling from her eyes . She drew her knees to her chest "I understand if you hate me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:36 pm

Gyo-gan suddenly jumped up and hugged her. "Thanks for loving me that much." He said. "It means a lot." He looked her in the eyes right before kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next