Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 9:44 pm

Elizabeth was surprised when he kissed her and she smiled and kissed him back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:01 pm

After a kissing session, he broke the kiss and looked st her. "Well I'm gonna head home, okay?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:06 pm

Hatter .... are you okay ....will you let some one stay with you untill I get home please"she said feeling uneasy about him going to be alone in the house
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:10 pm

I'll move in with Hademaru okay?" He lied, for he had something else planned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:13 pm

O-okay but youl move back in right?"she said looking at him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:15 pm

Sure." He lied again, Made sure to hide this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:19 pm

Okay.."she smiled at him but it felt like something wasnt right .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:28 pm

(End it here?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 2nd 2014, 10:31 pm

Yep))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)   thank you for morphine (XD found it funny) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thank you for morphine (XD found it funny)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3