Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:13 pm

Saca's voice rumbled, "Perhaps I misjudged you. You are quite ambitious. What do you have in mind, that I may fashion you the means of communication you seek?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:24 pm

"I am not one to settle for 'good enough.' Perhaps something that involves flames. I do enjoy a good fire." Reaver crosses his legs and taps his fingers on the arms of the chair.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:26 pm

Charim continues to stare at the altar, still paralyzed with fear.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2013, 11:30 pm

"Hmm..." Saca rumbled, "There is a small grouping of trees in India outside Bangladesh. Find a dead tree from there, and chop it into firewood, and I shall give you what you seek."

Last edited by Beyril Stone on June 10th 2013, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:19 am

OOC: You know that they're in Antarctica, right?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:21 am

OOC: Its an UNDERGROUND forest....
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:22 am

OOC: Blegh. Sorry. I'll fix it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:24 am

OOC: Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:27 am

"Than I shall set forth for India." Reaver flaps his wings, then melts the Ice covering the ceiling of his room, and flies out. Before travelling to India, he breathes along the hole he made, freezing it over again and covering it with snow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2013, 12:36 am

Saca grins. This new servant is loyal. He will be useful
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:25 pm

Reaver flew back in to the temple the same way he had left, dropping Jacob on the floor and setting Lenore on the arm of his throne. "Saca, we are back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:30 pm

Saca's voice echoed through the room, "Good. I trust you were successful?"

Lenore seemed frightened, holding tightly to Reaver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:32 pm

Jacob is standing a far bit behind them amazed at the archetiecture
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:36 pm

"Do not worry Lenore. I did not return with your tree. I found a witch with a young girl. I am assuming that this was the real reason you sent me there. What is so special about her?" He picked up Lenore and set her on his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:38 pm

Saca chuckled, "I see you figured out the real goal. You are as smart as I had hoped. Though the tree would have served the purpose you desired."

Lenore tentatively offered Reaver the branches she had picked up.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:47 pm

"Thank you Lenore." Reaver took the branches, knowing that they would fill the role of the tree. "Perhaps these can serve the same purpose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 8:52 pm

Saca's voice purrs, "The shall. Those tree branches are immune to the forces of nature. They will not decay or burn. They can still be broken, but they are magical in origin. Should you throw two in a fire at the same time, you will be able to speak through the fire to whomever holds the other branch."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:07 pm

"So what you're implying, is that each of our students must hold one of these branches at all times. That would prove very inconvenient."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:14 pm

Saca chuckled, "They break only when you mean for them to. You can bend them into shapes, make small carvings... Whatever is most convenient. Ad should you require more, simply gather more from the tree."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:28 pm

"Fine then. I will keep an eternal flame here with one branch in it. Unfortunately this means that I'll need a brazier."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:42 pm

Saca chuckled, "I assume you can handle that. As for the girl, the witch has made her into a dark weapon. Consider her a gift for you to use when we take on Death. She should prove most useful."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 9:48 pm

Jacob stands a few feet behind Reaver watching the two talk
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:28 pm

"What exactly is she capable of?" Reaver looked up at the young weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:34 pm

Saca laughed, "She is the sharpest blade you can wield. Sharp enough to cut small holes in time or space. And sharp enough to take Lord Death's head right off his shoulders."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

"Excellent. It is going to be many years before she will be strong enough to fight, but she will serve another purpose in the meantime."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next