Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:54 pm

Lenore looked up, "You need me to do something?" She asked curiously. "I like helping!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:41 am

"Oh no dear, that's alright. I was just referring to how I enjoy your company."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:07 am

Aika walks in and says, "Lord Reaver I have...news. It's about Ujiami and...the other one."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:11 am

"Yes, what is it? Also I want you to notify them to return here soon for a meeting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:16 am

"Alirght, I'll do that. But anyway, Ujiami said they couldn't make it because it would be a bit suspicious if they left right as they came back. But, I'm sure he can think of an excuse for the meeting. He's pretty good with words..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:20 am

"Is that all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:27 am

"Yes Lord Reaver, that is all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:29 am

Jacob wonders what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:53 am

"Thank you. You may return to your duties."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 10:37 am

Lenore smiled, hugging onto his leg, "Who is that lady?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:44 pm

"That is one of my friends. Her name is Aika. She is helping me build a school"

OOC: Great idea just hit me. Reaver's gonna raise Lenore to think that the DWMA are the bad guys, and what Reaver and them are doing is good.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:45 pm

OOC: Cliche, but still a good character plot.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:48 pm

OOC: ...I thought it was kind of assumed...
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 2:50 pm

OOC: You assume every plan I make before I even make them Oblivion. Your admin's third eye is startin' to scare me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:10 pm

Lenore smiled, "A school?" she asked.

OOC: I figured that was the plan too.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:14 pm

"Yes Lenore. There are cruel people in this world that want to hurt us. We want to make a school to teach boys and girls to stay away from them, and help us stop them so that they don't hurt anyone else."

OOC: Wow I've got really uncreative plans
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:16 pm

Lenore nodded, "Was that mean lady from earlier a bad person?" she asked curiously.

OOC: Or Oblivion and I are psychic.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:24 pm

"Yes she was. I promise I won't let anymore of those bad people hurt you Lenore." He crouched down and hugged her.

OOC: I'm telling ya' that Admin's third eye is a powerful thing. Don't abuse the power *cough cough* Oblivion *cough*
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:25 pm

OOC: <.< >.> I have no idea what you're talking about...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:29 pm

Lenore hugged him back tightly, as though she were afraid he'd leave.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:35 pm

"Now my dear Lenore, what would you like to do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 3:38 pm

Lenore smiled, "C-can I see the school?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:46 pm

OOC: Eh, I kinda assumed it as well...small child, not enough logic to realize what they're doing is bad...heck, when I was a little younger, I'm pretty sure the Anti-Faries and Pixies were trying to do that to Poof...on Fairly-Odd Parents...yes, I still remember that show.

Aika nodded to Reaver and left, going through a series of corridors to her room.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:51 pm

"Of course you can my dear Lenore." Reaver picked her up and set her on his shoulder.

OOC: What show?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:51 pm

OOC: Loving the new color, man....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.   Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finishing the new school, and expecting reports from spies.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next