Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:34 pm

Vines wrapped around spencer and slammed him into the wall repeatedly, alisha's eyes burned with anger
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:39 pm

Spencer only grew angrier and ripped the vines away from him; dropping to the floor and picking up one of the weights. Swinging it halfway around his body, he flings it at Alisha and does the same to two other weights that were laying on the floor where he left them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:40 pm

Alisha used her vines as a sheild
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:43 pm

Seeing how Alisha had used vines to block it, he throws another weight at her, and charges her with the switchblade as well. If he could cut the vines away, he could attack her at a much shorter distance.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:48 pm

The vines suddenly slashed at spencer while some still shielded alisha

Jason had secretly crawled away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:51 pm

Spencer cut the vines away before they could hit him, and he continued trying to cut through the shield. His anger was at its max, and he was running on pure emotion.

"You're making my life more hellish than what it already is! If I'd known better, I would've killed you by now!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 9:56 pm

"Psycho cutter!#" lance called from behind spencer and a storm of knives surrounded him, lance was far out of Spencer's reach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:01 pm

Spencer noticed the gleam of the blades around him, but he ignored them and continued slicing into the vines. Fire burned in his eyes. Rage was welled up inside of him, but yet a still had complete control over what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:03 pm

The knives sliced Spencer's back "leave her alone you Damn dirty mutt!!!!" lance called out harshly

Ooc: we should wait for fire
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 10:08 pm

OOC: Mkay

Spencer felt the numb, stinging pain in his back. He even felt the blood dripping from the wounds. Despite this, he continued tearing at the vines until he was eventually able to reach through an opening and punch Alisha almost over-forcefully hard in the face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:26 pm

Ivys head turnd at the comotion she transformed into her cat form and ran in through a window into the fortress and to the comotion She shifted back her black blood scythe in her hand "spencer ...stop"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:28 pm

Spencer's head turns rather abruptly towards Ivy with a crooked grin. He lifts one of the weights off of the ground and swings it around in his hand almost as if it was weightless.

"Stop what...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:39 pm

Everything... stop fighting"she said looking at him with pleading eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2014, 11:42 pm

"Do you remember what happened the last time I stopped fighting?"

The grin on his face was half-hidden by the muzzle, but the empty, crazed look in his eyes showed otherwise. He'd been brought back to when he quit fighting to get Crow away from Kara. He hadn't fought hard enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 12:00 am

Ivy looked at him"is there somthing wrong , you look a bit off
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 7:44 am

"Don piss him off!!" Chester whispered in ivy's ear
Alisha and lance were still in defensive mode
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:21 pm

Spencer knew he was going on edge a bit, and took deep breaths to calm down. He wasn't going to do what he'd done to other people in the past again, but some of him was telling him to kill every last one of them.

"Make a move......I dare you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:28 pm

Spencer lets talk about this calmly like adults please"ivy said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:30 pm

Chester stood defensively next to ivy, watching Spencer's every move
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:30 pm

"Talk this up?....Talk this up?! And since when do you calmly like to do things?!"

Spencer began to become angry, but calmed himself down again. He didn't know what to do or whether he should trust her or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:40 pm

I am always calm."ivy said and watched him a sincere look in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 6:44 pm

Ooc: gtg for a while

Lance and Alisha narrowed their eyes at spencer, making sure he didn't attack ivy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:04 pm

Spencer knew she wasn't telling the whole truth, but wasn't going to lose his mind to anger again. He only rubbed his arm with one hand and stared at the floor with another; squeezing the taut flesh of his upper arm to try and rid of the stress.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:46 pm

"So are you really gonna talk peacefully?" Lance asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMarch 10th 2014, 8:52 pm

Spencer turns to Lance and flings the weight just past his head to at least scare him.

"Before we do anything, you're getting this thing off of my face."

Spencer taps the side of the muzzle, and slides his switchblade back into his back pocket. His hands were bloody from Jason, but he only wiped it on his jeans and put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next