Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:47 pm

Lance nodded then glared daggers at spencer "why the hell would you spy on a private conversion!?" He growled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 7:56 pm

Spencer chuckles and puts his hands up by his head.

"Private? If it was private, you wouldn't have held it in the kitchen, dumbass."

Spencer stuffed the last bit of the cookie he was holding into his mouth with a grin. This was adding on to his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:05 pm

Unexpectedly an evil smile spread on his face as he took out a knife and twirled it in his hand "just because your a somewhat member of the guild I can still make you suffer you snake hearted bastard.........." he chuckled darkly as he glared daggers at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:08 pm

Spencer quickly reacted and pulled the pistol from his pocket; grabbing Lance by the neck and pointing it at his temple.

"You think you're not the same way?"

He grinned again and pushed him towards the wall behind him. He'd had his share of violence, and he wasn't going to do it again unless necessary.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:11 pm

Lance just chuckled darkly and grinned "you really want to talk like that in front ivy?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:21 pm

Ivy rolled her eyes "enough with your pissing contest please, god ....men
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:24 pm

Spencer crossed his arms and looked from Lance to Ivy. She didn't understand. He was going to show Lance who was boss if he tried to himself.

Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:25 pm

Ooc: XD

Lance chuckled "ok dear........" lance said with an innocent smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:30 pm

"Now go back to talking with your Guinea Pig."

Grinning, he starts to head back outside to relax. He didn't want much else to do with them for a while. He got his break time. He also knew he was going to get away from the fortress sooner or later. The negativity was annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:35 pm

Lance glared dangerously at spencer as he left "ivy could you tell Chester it's safe to come back?"

(Chester was at the end of the hallway and gave them a small wave"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 8:47 pm

Chester come back here please"ivy called
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:07 pm

Chester walked back up nervously
Lance sighed "I just want to let you know that I trust you ok?"
"Um.. .......ok......" Chester stuttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:17 pm

Ivy smiled and hugged chester
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:25 pm

Chester hugged ivy back, though he was a bit scared
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 9:36 pm

Ivy nodded at lance
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:19 pm

Lance nodded and walked back to the kitchen
Chester let out a sigh of relief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:29 pm

I swear im tired of over protective men"she said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:35 pm

"Yea...........well good thing I'm still a boy" Chester snickered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:38 pm

You ever go over protective on me and I will cut you into pieces
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:41 pm

"Protective, yes, overprotective, no" Chester said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:46 pm

Ivy laughed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 10:58 pm

Chester laughed with her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:04 pm

Ivy kissed him lightly"your lucky I love you
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2014, 11:19 pm

Chester smiled "I love you too"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2014, 4:43 pm

((I don't have any more ideas. .o.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)   The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Chase is On. (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next