Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:01 pm

Lily walked ahead and stop about 50 meteres from James, "Ready Shorty?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:06 pm

A somewhat evil smile spread on his face "yea!"
(The rest if the group muttering behind their backs)
"Its james ok?"
"I don't know but he looks mad...."
"Hmm, that's usually for him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:08 pm

Lily quickly entered the form of a tall 16 year old girl and drew two pistols from her belt. "Ready Smalls? You're move"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:12 pm

James smiled then ran at her, he threw his hand as if he was going to punch her but then a strong gravitational force sent her flying backwards as he yelled "soul force!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:14 pm

Lily slid completely unphased by the attack and jumped into the air. While in the air, she twisted fired 6 dark claws at James and landed safely on the building. From that position she began to open up on him wiith her pistols.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:20 pm

James just barely dodged the first round of shots but nimbly dodged the rest then jump ontop of the roof directly in front of the building lily was standing on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:22 pm

Four claws came out of Lily' back. Two of them worked on ascending herself higher, while two began continuously slashing at James, all the while lily was still shooting.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:27 pm

James was having a difficult time trying to dodge all of the attacks and a claw slashed his side and he hissed in pain
"THATS ENOUGH!"'damien hollered sternly "this is TRAINING!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:28 pm

"I don't like being insulted" Lily said as all the claws came back as she became a cat once again
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:30 pm

James sat down panting holding his bleeding side "dumb cat..." he growled under his breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:31 pm

One more claw quickly came to his neck. "What did you say?" Lily asked as she walked towards James and the claw.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:37 pm

James growled at her and ignored her question
Damien pushed her back gently but firmly "I said ENOUGH!" He said sternly
Kudo ran out the house with a mouth full of bacon ("what did I miss?") He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:41 pm

"Hmph, Try to insult me shorty, and i will not hesitate to kill you." Lily said proudly as she walked back inside.

OOC: Does Damien have a meister?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:53 pm

Ooc: yea :3 its his girlfriend Fiona

James struggled to stand up, his legs were shaking a bit,
Damien supported him as he led james back into the house
Kudo looked confused ("lily what did you do?")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:03 pm

"I defended myself." she said in cat voice.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:05 pm

Kudo looked over at james who was being bandaged
("You hurt james bad......") he said with a sad whine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:06 pm

"I'm sorry, he attacked me and i defended myself." Lily said as she walked away from the house
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:09 pm

Kudo frowned sadly as she walked away
"Finally she's leaving" James muttered under his breath
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:12 pm

And with a snap of her finger a claw wrapped around that sorry james mouth, blocking his speech. Lily sadly walked away realizing she once again destroyed any chance she had at making friends
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:14 pm

James gasped in surprise then growled viciously
Kudo turned his back on lily and trotted over to james
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:15 pm

And so another day went by in the life of Lily the prideful cat.

OOC: End of Thread?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 10:16 pm

Ooc: sure :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4