Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:50 pm

"Aw your leaving now?" Fiona whined
Back to top Go down

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:52 pm

"Just gonna get my breakfast." Lily said, "I need to grab a mouse or something." Lily said licking her lips
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Are you sure? There's plenty of food for everyone......" fiona said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:58 pm

"You already caught some?" Lily asked suprised. "Wow you get up early."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:04 pm

Fiona giggled sweetly at lily "just come to the kitchen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:08 pm

"Lily walked over to the kitchen and jumped onto the table and saw the food. "Where did you catch this?"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:12 pm

There was a tall boy with jet black hair and ghost blue eyes "um.....the store?" He said
Fiona giggled "good morning Damien"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:13 pm

"Hmph your those kinds of people" she said smiling as she began eating off Fiona's plate
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:16 pm

"Uh...................."" fiona said with a surprise look on her face when she ate off her plate
Damien smirked a bit "so is this your new friend fiona?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:17 pm

"Meow" Lily said as she looked at Damien then back eating her food.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:21 pm

Damien chuckled and made his plate
Fiona smiled and petted her back
A 7 year old boy with silver eyes and hair walked into the kitchen holding a little plush panda stuffed animal "good morning...." he yawn, when he saw lily he quickly hid the panda behind his back "who's that?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:21 pm

"Your worst nightmare" The cat said jokily
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:26 pm

"What the hell!!" He hollered ad.he stumbled backwards a bit
Fiona couldn't help but laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:28 pm

Lily laughed and ended up falling off the table. Leaving all that sweet food of Fiona's behind
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:31 pm

Fiona caught her before she fell on the ground "you should've seen your face james!" She laughed
James(the silver haired boy) frowned a bit as he walked up to the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:37 pm

Despite almost falling Lily was still laughing and even pointed and laughed at James due to his girlish scream.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:43 pm

This made James blush in embarrassment as he made his plate, he stuck out his tongue at lily
"So are we still training after breakfast?" Damien asked
James nods
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:44 pm

Lily taunted James and silently called him a wuss
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:46 pm

Finally james glared dangerously at lily "stop teasing me or else........." he said darkly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:47 pm

This caused Lily the frieking crack up at the boy's taunts. This was just hillarious to her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:50 pm

James pinched his nose in annoyance as he walked out the kitchen "meet me outside after your done with breakfast....." hr muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:51 pm

Lily jumped off of Fiona's lap and followed James. "Let's do this she said."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:54 pm

James looked down at her with a raised eyebrow "you really want to come?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 8:56 pm

Lily didn't answer and only gave an 'Ima kill you' vibe
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 9:00 pm

James shrugged and gave her a dangerous smile "alright you can come........" he chuckled as the group walked outside
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next