Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:23 pm

"Yeah, not many alley cats like to be close to one another. It's just me in my box. What about you?" Lily asked looking up at her own face.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:26 pm

Kudo shrugged ("when im not hanging out with my friends im doing my own thing on the streets of death city,")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:29 pm

"Friends" Lily said slightly saddened. "Been awhile since I had some of them." Lily was remembering her life she was changed. That fateful night with the pain it held on her soul. Lily tried to return to her friend but was still slightly depressed
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:34 pm

Kudo felt her sadness, then suddenly he gently put her on the ground and shifted back into his fox form ("I can introduce you to my friends") he said with a friendly smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:37 pm

"Sure" Lily said although she was still remembering that night. As Lily followed Kudo she stared at her "paws and cat shelf in general, remembering what it's like to be human.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:39 pm

When they got to his house kudo scratched on the door, after a little while Victoria opened the door "hi kudo you finally back? Hey who's your little friend?" She giggled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:41 pm

"Meow" was all the cat was able to say as she looked up at the girl standing above her.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:49 pm

Victoria picked up the kitty and petted her "I bet fiona and Barry would want to see you" she said sweetly kudo followed her inside as she closed the door
A blond haired boy and a blond haired girl was in the living room, they turned around and saw lily "OMG SHE'S SO CUTE!!!!" Fiona (the blonde haired girl) squealed as she took lily away from Victoria, fiona snuggled lily "can we keep her!!!???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 6:51 pm

Lily was being comepletely crushed by Fiona and yelled, "Hey Hey Hey!" Lily said trying to get the girl's attention. "Less tight please." Lily said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:00 pm

"OMG IM SO SORRY!" Fiona said as she put lily down "I didn't know that you brought home a fellow witch kudo" Victoria Said with a smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:03 pm

"I guess im not technically a witch... not anymore." Lily said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:07 pm

"Aw....." fiona started to pet her
"What happened?" Victoria asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:16 pm

"It was was 10th birthday and my present was a cat." Lily continued, "Little did I know it was one of my parents worst mistakes. My sister was extremely jealous and just so happened to be the most powerful spellcaster in the family. In the middle of the night she tore my soul from my body, and to add insult to injury, she put it in the new cat." Julia said extremely saddened saying this out loud as her ears and head sank.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:18 pm

Fiona picked her up and gently hugged her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:19 pm

Lily purred as she was held by fiona and almost fell asleep in her arms. "So mind taking me back to my box?" Lily asked
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:21 pm

"Aw, don't you wanna stay the night though?" Fiona whined and gave lily puppy eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:23 pm

Lily would have responded but due the late hour, she completely fell asleep. Lily wasn't a big fan of house pets but she may have managed to become one.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:26 pm

Fiona gently put lily on a very soft couch pillow and petted her one more time before leaving lily to sleep in peace
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:28 pm

Lily dreamed of her past life and the her days as a dragon. 

OOC: Skip to tommorrow?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:31 pm

Ooc: sure right after this post
Kudo jumped up on the couch and found a comfortable spot to curl up and sleep

(Next day)
There was a delicious smell coming from the kitchen (eggs, bacon and toast)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:33 pm

Lily was sleeping deeply. Although she appeared peaceful signs of the countless bad dreams she was having while everyone was eating breakfast
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:37 pm

Kudo woke up with a yawn, he looked over at lily ("come on lily time to get up")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:38 pm

Lily lie shaking in a bad dream of her past but eventually woke up and greeted Kudo. "Morning Foxy." Lily said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:44 pm

Kudo sniffed the air and licked his lips hungrily ("BREAKFAST TIME!") He rushed to the kitchen ("come on lily!")
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2014, 7:45 pm

Lily wasn't sure about breakfast and decided to try and find herself some. Lily walked towards the door and tried to exit the home to find food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)    Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kudo! the new pet on the block (preferably animals or witches in animal form) :3 (DEAD)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next