Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 3:25 pm

He could see that the zombie like creatures were coming back up. But what would you expect they were in Lance his own realm. He knew that what he needed. The thruth was that he wasn't totaly evil there was a part in everyone that cared as far as the person might think it wouldn't there is. He easily dodged the bolts of black and red lightning that came from the boy his fingertips. However he kept coming closer and closer and he broke through the zombie like creatures and came to lance. However he didn't hit him slash or whatever but he hugged him. ''Come on big guy you don't need to have this do you, we can just be friends'' He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:29 pm

"WHAT THE F#%KING HELL!" That was the thought that ran through Lance's mind and the words that came got of of his mouth "GET OFF ME YOU FLITHY PEASENT!" a shock wave of darkness emits from Lance knocking Ian off him "HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON ONE WHO IS THE CATALYST OF THREE ALL POWERFUL GODS!" his face was full of rage, the zombie things were about to attack again before they sunk back into the ground and Lance storm forward towards Ian bursting into a red light and turning into a red holographic version of his weapon form "Shadow puppet...." a humanoid shadow grabbed Lance took hold of Lance and aimed him at Ian "I'll finish you my self peasant scum!"

OOC: if you take hold of him he will become yours but it won't be easy to get Lance away from the Shadow puppet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2014, 6:57 pm

Ian had not expected this to happen. He had hoped that at least a bit of the good will would have come out but he knew that this guy was really deep in the evil had an had expected him to be like this. The shockwave sended him flying rolling over the ground as a bit of a redish glowing cut was on his chest from the darkness wave which was painfull and weird. He never had a cut that glowed on his chest before. He stood up as he felt the pain from the cut, just in time to see him transform into a spear form. ''Uh you gonna play unfair, well then i guess i should stop gholding back'' He said as he stretched himself and got into position, gravity point low hands out quick stance there now he made a sign that lance should come first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:00 pm

The Shadow puppet zoomed forward almost two fast to see "Zeus!" Lance said before being thrown at Ian as the Shadow puppet disappeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 6:41 pm

Ian had layed down. He was pretty hurt and panting heavily. The large cut on his chest was hurting more then before. He could see the spear of the guy coming his way as the shadow puppet dissapeared. This was his chance. He awaited for it and dodged very early cause he knew that the lance couldn't change course and ran after it trying to catch the hilt but staying behind enough to to be pierced by it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 5:04 am

Before the spear even got close to Ian it disappeared or dissipated into a stream of electricity and continued its course towards Ian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 4:22 pm

''What the ...'' Ian exclaimed as he noticed that the that the spear dissappeared into the steam of electricity and then got into Ian his way. He tried to dodge it but it cut loose his eyepatch as it fell on the ground. ''Damn it'' Ian cursed as he felt at the cut which had been made by the spear as he picked up and put his eyepatch into his pocket restraining his eye from opening as he ran to Lance. He should try to attack him but he kept guard as he charged at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.   Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two eyes shared between a meister and weapon.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2