Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:34 am

Clayton smiled at those simple words. "Y-You wouldn't have a weapon, would you...? My w-weapon form is a little tricky, but s-someone like you might be able to use it..." He said, hoping to persuade her somehow. Wait? What was he thinking?!? Did he just ask a witch to be his meister??? The other students would kill him! What was he thinking?!? It was too late now... If she said yes he'd stick by his word. He would be the weapon of a witch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 3:56 pm

Hazel turned to him, her mouth dropping.

Hazel: Wait, did you. . . I. . . Uh, I never actually thought I would get this far. If you are sure you want to be partners, then yes. So, how come your weapon form is so tricky, then?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:10 pm

Clayton smiled, then took a breath. "Well... It's more like forms... I'm not entierly sure about limits but... I can turn into almost any weapon... The drawback being I'm never sure of what..." He said, taking a second look at the walls. Well that settles it... My meister is a witch... A female witch at that... It wasn't what he had expected, but it would be better than nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 4:12 pm

Hazel: You mean that you are the equivalent to a weapon Russian Roulette? Well, I can live with this. Glad to have you as a partner, Clay.

She stuck out her hand, waiting for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:22 pm

Clayton looked at the hand, nervously taking it and letting out another small squeak. "Y-you too... Hazel..." He said, glancing out the ground and letting the red wash over his face again. He let his blonde hair cover his actions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 8:26 pm

Hazel's face grew a bit more serious, and he sat on the table in front of him.

Hazel: Okay, I can see you're not comfortable talking with girls. We need to be able to talk to each other without much awkwardness. Or squeaking, I don't want squeaking. Now, how to stop this awkwardness?
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:09 am

"I-I'm sorry... I just... Can't talk to girls that well..." Clay replied, looking at Hazel lightly. "I don't know h-how to fix it..." He added, putting a hand to the back of his neck with an awkward look of self disgust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 4:58 pm

Hazel: Ah. So, if I say that you should imagine me as a boy, will that help you at all?

She rested her elbows on her knees, then rested her head on her hands.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 5:57 pm

Clayton sighed. "Probably not... It might just make it hard to talk to guys too..." He said, imagining a what Hazel would be like as a guy, his blush returning to his face. "U-uh-uh... I... No..." He stuttered, trying to wipe the mental image from his mind, only making it worse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 6:05 pm

Hazel: Ah, I know.

She pulled out her ripped dress and then pulled a bag out. Digging in the bag, a 8 ball emerged in her hands.

Hazel: This is a magic 8 ball my mom gave me. It will tell us the best way to unite our relationship. Or to do bad stuff. I had a cousin mess with it, it's not fun.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:04 am

Clayton's face looked like a tomato at this point. "R-relationship...? I... Uh... What...?" He asked, obviously misunderstanding. "Y-your pretty and all... But I just met you... And..." Clayton let out a squeak and looked at the ground in shame. He felt like he was being rude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:06 am

Hazel:*Blushes* Not that kind of relationship, Clay. Now, magic 8 ball, you know what to do.

What followed was Hazel being electrocuted for about 5 seconds, creating a huge light display in the room. She blinked two times, then fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:11 am

Clayton's face instantly went from embarassed to worried. "Hazel...? Hazel are you ok?" He asked, running over to the downed witch. What happened...? Was that normal...? He wondered, an odd sense of worry filling his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 10:14 am

Hazel: I'm fine, I think. . . Uh, what just happened? And what smells so good right now?

Hazel was sniffing the air, not remembering the previous event while trying to find the delicious smell in the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)   Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two unlikely heroes, united. (Jt and Ema.) (Hazel and Clay.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2