Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The God and The Girl [closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:44 pm

"W-Wait." I say suddenly, taking a step forward. "I-I'll try again." It was difficult to say, but a part of me wanted to try again. I didn't know what to think, so why not just go forward with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:58 pm

Lance shrugged with a smirk now knowing his plan was working "Very well..." he turned back into his weapon form which would have been given off a faint glow and would look like it is sparkling because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:06 pm

My eyes shine happily. I take another step forward and take hold of the weapon. My eyelids flicker slightly as I grab the handle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:19 pm

The feeling from before washed over the girl flooding her inside as well but this time it was more intense, Lance kept this up as he work away at planting seeds of his essence inside her that would help the process of her corruption go at a faster rate. Once his essence left her again it would leave her with an unsatisfiable lust for the feeling again...or maybe it would be a lust for the weapon it self.

OOC: should I change this topic to mature just to be on the safe side?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:27 pm

((If you made it mature I'd have to leave... :< sad face.))

My eyes gloss over as that amazing feeling washes over me once again. Just holding the weapon was enough to make me smile widely. I barely even thought about asking his name, even though that was all I had thought about the past few days. At that moment all I wanted was to keep this...

A small doubt nags at the back of my mind. What was I doing? I barely knew him, yet all I wanted to do was spend more time with him. This couldn't be right nor natural.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:59 pm

Lance turned back into his human form smirking and was begging to walk away from the girl again.

OOC: Sorry I had no idea how old you were I'll keep Lance's actions non mature then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:12 pm

((Thanks, I appreciate it. ^w^))

My eyes widen and I fought to stop myself from following him. The sudden emptiness was almost unbearable. What was going on....? A part of me tried to hold on to logic. Why would I follow this Demon Weapon? He could just be trying to lead me into some sort of trap. But another part of me, a larger part, wanted to trust him. Wanted to believe him, or whatever he said. That part of me was winning fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 10:55 pm

Lance chuckled quietly under his breath as he walked away, over the next few days that girl would become corrupt giving into the madness or trying to hang on to the little sanity she had left along with herself beginning to find that she was having a lustful craving him as if he was some type of food. After that he would be able to rip away the wavelength that protects her soul. She would the become his to body and soul to reshape to his liking.

OOC: time skip to next meeting
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:08 pm

~**Magical Time Skip**~

It was awhile until the next time I went on a walk, and this time I brought my little sister. Niche was holding my hand as she did most of the time, but I wasn't really paying attention. I was focused on trying not to start crying. Niche seemed very confused and concerned by my condition, but she didn't say anything. We only walked in silence, the occasional mumble from me the only thing to break it.

My mind felt as if it was running constantly at a thousand miles per second. Unsettling images flashed through my mind, words screening around me. I couldn't hold on much longer... But I had to, for the sake of my sister. I had almost completely forgotten about my weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:11 pm

Lance was walking out of a shop with everybody inside it on the floor unconscious as he pulled out a bottle of water. He hadn't seen the the girl yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:37 pm

Of course, Niche was looking at everyone and everything, and instantly recognized the person coming down the sidewalk was bad news. She tugs on my sleeve, which causes me to nearly scream in surprise. I look around wildly for a moment before refocusing on Niche. "Big Sis... There's someone scary..." She hides behind me and points to the figure advancing down the street. I recognized him at once. The person I couldn't stop thinking about for the past while... I didn't even know how long it had been. Even a minute felt too long. Niche seemed terrified, though. I wanted to tell her that everything was going to be okay, but I kept silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 6:55 pm

Lance saw the girl and smirked showing his shark like teeth, he wondered how well her corrupting to him. it wasn't apparently wasn't going fast enough if she wasn't throwing herself at his feet it wasn't going fast enough, he wouldn't approach the girl as he had just ate a few kishin egg souls a few hours earlier which is why he needed the water they tasted nasty....but if she approached him that would be a different story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 8:11 pm

I take a step forward. "You..." I whisper. "You again...!" I point to him. Niche ducks totally behind me. It was obvious she was terrified, but why would she be? There was nothing scary about him... Right? Right....

I begin walking towards him. Niche hurries to catch up to me despite my relatively slow pace. He was quite handsome the way he smirked and stuff... Wait, what was I saying? But it was true wasn't it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 11:46 am

"So...you have found me twice now, and yet you failed to claim my power twice and mirachuasly survived...I am assuming you want to try again? Oh and look at that you brought a little friend to try after you." Lance grinned showing his shark like teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 12:31 pm

"I don't think it's quite possible to claim your power. But yes, I'd like to try again." I say definitely. Niche shakes her head. "Big Sis, what are you doing?" She whispers. I ignore her until she grabs my hand. "Pweez don't." She says. Her eyes had frozen into the icy blue color than meant she was terrified. Mild concern tinges my expression. "There's nothing to be afraid of, Niche." I say softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:33 pm

Lance chuckled it seemed her corruption was going well...but still to slow to his liking he noticed the girl hiding behind his victim "So does this young one wish to try as well?" he asked pointing at the girl behind his victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:03 pm

Niche shrank away. She shook her head violently in a "no" motion. I frown even more. "Don't you want to try...?" I ask her. "No!" She hisses. "His soul is weawwy scary!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:07 pm

"I don't blame the girl," he laughed demonically "looking at her age I doubt she would last a second before being swallowed by the darkness." he turned into his weapon form once more just as he did all the other times with the dazzling beauty of his weapon form that gave off a dark but at thrive and luring aura. He wondered if the little girl was going to try as well who knows maybe he would get lucky and would be able to eat to innocent souls today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:18 pm

Niche saw me step forward and carefully take hold of the weapon. Her eyes widened in fear and surprise until thy resembled large blue disks. "B-Big Sis... Wh-What's going on?" She cries. I smile brightly at her, but it only seemed to scare her more. "No need to worry, Niche~!" I say happily. Whatever was left of my weak anti-madness wavelength was dissipating fast, and Niche knew it. Unlike me she could see souls very clearly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:38 pm

The wave of pleasure might have brought the girl to her knees as he entered her body once again, it wasn't long before he heard a sound the was similar to smashing glass. But none the less taking down her anti madness wave length was no easy task and he had to retreat out of it but the seeds of his essence, madness and darkness soon took root in her now unprotected soul. By tomorrow night the girl would been engulfed by madness corrupting her view of everything, she would begin to crave him the same as a rabid would crave to bit something and when she would find him she would throw herself at him as he would be the only thing that would keep her 'sane' and soon become addicted to him....to her he would become a living drug...but once she found him that would be the end of that.
His shadow took shape of a person and his puppet slowly moved towards the girl' younger sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2014, 9:47 pm

((MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. It's also awesome because I've decided Yuuki's madness type is the Madness of Loyalty. So basically if she's loyal to someone she can go full-Yandere on their enemies.))

My knees give way and I hit the ground, now leaning on the nearby lamp pole for support. My shoulder shudder with soft giggles of delight.

Niche backs away and covers her face with her hands, which were concealed by oversized mittens. Without willing herself to, her own anti-madness wavelength surfaces. Hers was considerably stronger than mine. Over the years of her life she had built up its strength to protect herself from what she feared, and now that work was showing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:34 am

OOC: well that works seeing how Lance is the sadistic manipulative person he is XD

Lance's shadow puppet was blasted back from the little girls anti madness wavelength as he turned back to his human form he winced slightly from his puppet coming back to him but then he grinned and chuckled demonically "See you soon...." he turned and left leaving the girls to themselves, know that tomorrow the elder sister would be hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 24th 2014, 11:45 am

"W-Wait!" I whispered, not that he could hear me. I wanted to know his name, just to know that would be the greatest blessing to me at this moment. Niche slides to the ground and shivers while trying to hold back sobs. I look between the Dark Weapon and my little sister, deciding whom I wanted to go after. My eyes fill with conflicting emotions. Should I comfort my sister, or go after him to learn his name...?

In the end, loyalty to Niche won over. She was my sister, how could I leave her there crying?

I stand up shakily and walk over to her. "Niche...? Please don't cry. Big Sis is here now. I'm gonna make sure everything's alright. Okay?" I try to comfort her. Knowing she was almost incapable of movement when she was crying, I pick her up. I glance back at the Dark Weapon, but he was gone. I had missed my chance, and that almost brought me to tears all on its own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 8:34 am

*** Time skip ***

Lance walked along a wall feeding through several back street in the dead of night before being carried to a nearby roof top by his shadow puppet though thanks to the darkness the night provided it would have looked like he was flying to onlookers of his actions. He wondered when he would see his victim....the girl and this time without that little brat that was with her yesterday, right not she would be engulfed by the madness he infected her soul and beginning to instinctively begin to look for him. He ginned as he looked up at the moonless sky enjoying the blanket of darkness that covered the sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 9:02 am

'One more street I'll check, then I'll go home...' I thought to myself. Of course, I had been thinking that for the last three blocks I had searched for any sign of the Demon Weapon. Everywhere I looked I saw him, but he was never really there. My tired, dull eyes never concentrated on one thing for more than a second. I wanted to see him again- no, I NEEDED to see him again. I sensed myself unraveling at the seams, and something told me to seek him out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The God and The Girl [closed]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next