Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The God and The Girl [closed]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:21 am

It wasn't long until he saw the girl walk onto the street below, his grin widened wildly as he licked his lips and he noticed that she looked tired. Lance began the to wonder how the madness was effecting her view of the world, his shadow puppet lowered him onto the street below "So here you are searching for me once again.... he stated as he emerged from the shadows "you are determined aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 10:31 am

My eyes sparkle with relief the moment I see him. Without thinking I run to where he was standing, a smile on my sleepless face. "I can't believe I finally found you..." I say softly, almost in reverence. I was hanging on every word he said as if they were the most important things in the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:24 pm

Lance turned into his weapon form again as his shadow puppet held him up "I grow tiresome of this girl this will be your final chance." He smiled inside his weapon form waiting to consume the girls soul...but before he did he would want to view his work of the madness that now ran rapid throughout her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 26th 2014, 7:36 pm

Without hesitation I grab the handle of the weapon, eager to feel the same as I always had. I was disappointed and somewhat scared that he had said this was my last chance... I had to prove I was good enough; I had to prove my loyalty, per se.

From a visual point of view, my light-blue soul was almost shivering under the grip of several shadows. It had shrunk down to hide from the impending madness, but there was no escaping it. The shadows almost completely covered its surface; infecting it and corrupting it.

It was only a moment that I held the weapon before footsteps echoed across the street's empty way. Familiar, small, timid footsteps. I hadn't realized my little sister had been following me this whole time as I searched for him. I was so consumed by thoughts of him, I had barely noticed anything else. She seemed terrified already, which meant her wavelength was stronger.

((When Niche is scared, her soul becomes stronger to protect her. But if she feels safe, she is actually more vulnerable. Just putting that out there. XD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:08 pm

Lance used his Shadow puppet to move the girl away from her younger sister as his essence entered her body, this time it would be too much for her now he was entering inside her at his full strength. She would fall to the ground all her thoughts and actions engulfed in the sensation of overpowering almost torturing of pleasure and ecstasy. He drew closer to her slow now looking as if it was being bound by black chains and roots that covered it, once he was close his essence unhinged it's non-existent jaw ready to eat the girls soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 30th 2014, 8:41 pm

Niche saw me and nearly screamed out, "Big Sis!" She sprints her fastest toward me. I didn't pay any attention to her, too focused on the immense joy that was filling me. I briefly thought on how to prove my loyalty to the demon weapon. Thoughts filled my mind, but were pushed out by overwhelming ecstacy. Niche was near enough to reach for my shoulder now, despite puppeteer-like attempts to evade her. She was a quick little Meister, that was for sure. But she was becoming less scared, and more brave. This meant her anti-madness wavelength weakened, giving both of us less protection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:00 am

Lance placed the girls soul in a single non-exist unhinged mouth and swallowed it, a moment passed before it he spat it out again....the girl had just died briefly and then was brought back to life. Something was preventing him from eating it...he couldn't figure out what his reason for being unable to consume her soul was. He knew it wasn't the girls younger sister the anti-madness wavelength she was producing wasn't nearly as strong as it was the day before. He wondered how the girl's younger sister would react once she realised that the weapon her sister held was the scourge of her acting this way. He decided to ignore it and kept trying to consume the girls soul but failing each time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:20 am

Sharp, pinching pain brings me into focus. Repeatedly the pain resurfaced, originating from my heart. My expression becomes mildly confused for a moment before returning to its usual smile. Oh well, the pain didn't really bother me...
Niche had seen all of this and more, since she was able to see soul wavelengths and such. She was panicking even more; almost hysterical at the thought of her sister being near death. She hugged my arm tightly even though I tried to pull away.
"Niche, don't..." I say softly. I didn't notice how weak my voice sounded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The God and The Girl [closed]   The God and The Girl [closed] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The God and The Girl [closed]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3