Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:26 pm

Caleb turned around so the nails pierced his back instead , he just barely dodged the kick and was grazed on the back of the head

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:32 pm

As Caleb tried to recover, he drew his fist back and attempted to hit him clean in the side of the head; grabbing the weapon's shoulder with the other hand to try and steady the aim.

"I'm sick of all of your shit! I didn't hide away behind this freak's soul only to be greeted with this!"

Raising the gun again, he points it at Caleb's torso from behind and fires more nails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:35 pm

Onyx was despretly trying to get the nail out of her foot

Ivy muttered a few words an a blavk bubble formed around dpencer that absorbed attacks
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:35 pm

Caleb let out a short yell of pain and fell down trembling in pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:46 pm

Spencer grimaced when some of the nails he'd fired fell to the floor; bent or broken. He wasn't getting out of it, but if he dragged somebody else into the field, he cold probably get them from there. He was growing desperate now. He'd never really killed somebody acquainted to him before, so this would've been different for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:52 pm

Onyx finally got the nail out of her foot and she limped to caleb "caleb sweetheart are you okay

Ivy was laying on the floor blood stated to soak into her shirt from the nail in her back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:55 pm

Noticing he was in a clear path to the infirmary, he steps around Caleb and passes Onyx; moving around Ivy at the same time. Chester and Jason were on the edge of dying, and he was ready to push them off the edge and into hell.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:56 pm

Caleb coughed a bit but nodded with a reassuring smile "yeah........I'm all right babe.........." he said weakly, blood soaked his shirt and dripped to the floor making a small puddle

"I bet Jason......is done operating.........on Chester......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:01 pm

Dont worry about chester"onyx said

Isabella herd the comotion came running she turnrd a corner and ran right into spencers chest
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:05 pm

Ooc: OMG RUN ISABELLE!!!!
Caleb nodded

(In le infirmary)
Jason had finally finished operating on Chester's shoulders, chester was laying down and was half
Jason was wrapping bandages on his stomach stitches as he took out darts to a tranquilizer gun
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:13 pm

Spencer looks down a level at Isabella and chuckles; spinning the nail gun around on his finger.

"Don't we have some unfinished business to do?"

Grabbing her by the throat, he lifts her a few feet above the ground and slams her into the wall. Then he pushes up on her neck before letting go. He would worry about her later. She deserved the complete opposite of a quick death.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:17 pm

Ooc: D: is he gonna torture her!? He's turning into a lance/crow !!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:18 pm

OOC: XD
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 10:50 pm

Ooc: well except for the pervy part XD

Caleb coughed again "we need......to go to......the infirmary......."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:21 am

Isabella crumples to the ground knocked out

Onyx nodded "yeah ill take you then ill head back for ivy "she said picking him up and run/limping to the infermery

Ivy had past out
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:52 am

"NO! Take ivy first!" Caleb coughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 2:52 pm

Im not leaving you caleb!"onyx said
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:10 pm

Caleb growled in annoyance "onyx please don't let ivy bleed to death! I'll be fine" he sighed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:18 pm

Onyx looked at him then nodded "fine ill take her and ill be right back "she said leaveing grabing ivy and making a dash for the infermery
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 4:23 pm

Caleb sat up against a wall

(Spencer is also headed toward the infirmary and they'll see Isabelle passed out)

Jason sat on a stool with his shirt off (he just bandaged his stomach), he was smoking a cigarette as he aimed a tranquilizer gun at the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:23 pm

Stepping towards the door, he starts to open the it in hope of it not being locked. He'd finally gotten a chance to show himself, and got the strength and courage to come out from hiding. He was trying to infect Spencer's body with black blood from the little he had in him.

"Open the door.......or I'll do it myself."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 9:52 pm

Jason cocked the tranquilizer gun and growled "do it bitch....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:45 pm

Spencer hears the clicking noise behind the door, and holds the nail gun closer to his chest to get a quicker target once he busted down the door. Once he prepared himself, he backed up and then body slammed the door. It budged, but it didn't break. So he does it a few more times, then fires the nail gun once the door busts in half.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:47 pm

Once Jason sees spencer he shoots the tranquilizer gun twice both shots aimed at spencer's neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2014, 10:55 pm

Spencer watches one of the darts whiz past his eye, but the other one implanted clear in the nape of his neck. He quickly reached up and pulled it out, but everything began to become blurry and trippy. Things moved or shifted in weird ways, and time seemed to slow. Eventually, he collapsed. His body felt numb, and he couldn't move much of anything except for moving or twitching his fingers and hands.

He even tried to say something, but only a choked up noise escaped. He knew the dart hit one of the weaker spots in his neck; causing him to lose energy and consciousness rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next