Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:25 pm

"Oh f#ck it's spencer!!" Caleb said as he ran to the infirmary with chester

Jason just finished sewing up his stomach wound and was laying on the operating table with a cloth on his scar,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:41 pm

Ivy motioned them yo go " go ill hold him off I dot think he will hurt my now go"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 9:49 pm

Spencer continued dragging himself up the stairs. With every step, his footsteps would become louder, and the eerie chuckling would increase in timing. His glare wasn't even normal. His eyes had become dilated, and they were a strange, dark, red or black color to them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:00 pm

Ivy stude in the hall way waiting for him she felt really un easy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:03 pm

Jason was only half conscious when they walked in "w-what happened?" he muttered weakly
"spencer almost killed chester!" Caleb growled as he set chester on the operating table
Jason sighed "he attacked me for no reason too, theres something defiantly wrong"
Caleb looked at onyx "we have to go back ivy up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:13 pm

Onyx nodded "yeah you right lets go and let jason handle chester
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:20 pm

Jason nodded and started to take out his operating tools

caleb turned into his scythe form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:26 pm

Onyx grabbed him and ran back to back up ivy
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 19th 2014, 10:31 pm

OOC: commence waiting for mizz waffles :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:46 pm

OOC: >3< Sorry for all the waitz! I fell to sleep right after I came home last night.

Spencer reached the top of the stairs, and stopped at the top when he saw Ivy and Onyx. He'd still been laughing uncontrollably and twitching here and there.

Then raising the gun, he fires multiple nails at the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 4:52 pm

"Oh shiz!" Caleb exclaimed from the blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 5:48 pm

Onyx started dodging

Ivy didnt move as nails wizzed past her just barly missing her "spencer stop this your hurting people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:17 pm

Spencer acted as if he didn't hear her and continued firing nails at them. He was gone this time. Probably for good.

He was still on the edge of the stairs; teetering on the edge of the top step. So to avoid falling, he holds his switchblade in his teeth and jumps over the two of them; landing behind them with a thud. Then as he lands behind them, he fires a few more nails at their backs.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2014, 9:27 pm

"Onyx look out!!"Caleb exclaimeda
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:55 pm

Ivy tried to dodge it but a nail hit her in the upper right shoulder and she yelled out in pain

Onyx dodged and got nicked by a nail but tried to lunge at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 3:58 pm

"YOUR A BASTARD! " Caleb growled at spencer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:23 pm

Spencer held both of his hands in front of him to block Onyx and keep her from hitting him. Then with his free hand, he reaches for the switchblade being held in his teeth and tries to jam it into her chest. If he could penetrate her heart, he could kill her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:27 pm

Onyx twisted her scythe trying to knock the blade out of his hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:29 pm

As the blade falls out of his hand, he shoves the business end of the nail gun at Onyx's foot and fires. Nailing her foot to the floor to keep her immobilized could help him with killing her. If he could get her gone, he could move on to Ivy and finish her off. Just like what he should've done a long time ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:50 pm

Onyx screams then slases the scythe at him
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 8:54 pm

Ooc: oh this ish got real!!!

Caleb turned into his human form and stood in front of onyx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:01 pm

Csleb no!!!!"onyx yelled tears running down her face from the pain of the nail her ears layed back
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:10 pm

Spencer falls backwards and hits the wall behind him when the scythe carves a rather large wound across his chest and torso. Blood leaked from the wound and dripped from the torn threads in his shirt. The floor was quickly reddening, but he only stood back up again and faced them. The two were getting on his nerves and stopping him from finishing what he started.

"Out of my way.......move."

Stepping closer to him, he presses the end of the nail gun to his jaw and threatens to shoot him. Two nails would do it.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:16 pm

Caleb glared dangerously at spencer as he turned his arm into a scythe blade and then he kicked spencer away from onyx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2014, 9:23 pm

When Caleb kicked him away from Onyx, anger flared up in his expression and he fired multiple nails at him until it ran out. Then after firing them, he got a running start and performed a spin-kick directly towards Caleb's head.

Without losing his concentration, he reaches into his back pocket at the same time and reloads the empty nail gun; throwing the empty coil to the side and replacing it with a full coil.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)   Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally Breaking? (Private. You know who you are.)
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next