Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:21 pm

Luci pursed her lips and squinted her eyes in annoyance, giving Leo a mock glare. 

"But that's not fair." she whined, "Now I really want to knowwwww!" She pressed both her hands on Leo's shoulder and began to shake him lightly, as a joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:29 pm

Leo: Oh, now I can't. Have to keep the suspense there for you. There wouldn't be any fun if I told you, well, for me. For you, though, it probably won't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:31 pm

Luci pulled her arms away and pouted, glaring jokingly at Leo. 

"Come on," She tried again, adding her best puppy-dog eyes "Pleeaase? Pretty please with a cherry on top?" She pulled her knees under her, so she was sitting on her legs and pressing the palms of her hands against her thighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 4:32 pm

Leo: I don't know, now. I don't think I can now. It's going to be a surprise, okay? Your just gonna have to wait and see. Come on, you know you love the suspense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:21 pm

Luci sat back again, pouting and glaring at Leo. 

"Fffine," She agreed after a moment. Crossing her arms, she stared up at the ceiling in mock anger. "But I want to know," She added, casting a quick glance at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:39 pm

Leo: Of course. I'm just going to keep you waiting, is all. Don't look so mad, it's not the worst thing I can do to you. Now, what should we do now? Because I really have no idea what we should do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:49 pm

Luci stuck her tongue out teasingly, facing Leo now. 

"I don't know." she chirped, sitting criss-cross. She rocked back and forth, letting her eyes roam the room in boredom. "What time is it?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 6:55 pm

Leo looked back at the clock, then at Luci again.

Leo: 7. It's not too late yet, so I think you should keep your eyes open for a bit longer. At least, I hope you can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Luci nodded, trying to fight back a yawn, but failing. 

"I was just wondering," she protested, "I'm not" she yawned, "tired at all!" She blinked, leaning back on the couch. She brought her arms behind her head and rested the back of her head on her palms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:25 pm

Leo: Well, the yawning says other wise. Now, at this point, I would love to start singing you to sleep, but my melodic voice will probably make your ears bleed. So, I'll spare you for now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:37 pm

Luci giggled, shaking her head. 

"Oh pish posh, you're a great singer. I mean, Sky is probably better, but that's because she's been singing since she was small." Luci smiled wide, blinking away her fatigue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:44 pm

Leo: Decent. To say the least, I'm not going to be winning any American Idols anytime soon. Unless I bribe all of the judges, then I have a chance to. Pretty much it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 7:58 pm

"Well," Luci laughed. She took a moment and smiled at Leo, then stretched out so that her legs rested on him like he was just part of the couch. Luci's grin turned devious, and she lay like a queen on both him and the couch, with her legs crossed regally.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:13 pm

Leo looked down at the little feet on his lap, then the owner of the feet. He pondered for a moment, then started to tickle Luci's feet. Leo just hoped that she was ticklish, or that would ruin his plan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:22 pm

Luci was laying back all happy and comfortable, when suddenly, she emitted an odd noise that sounded similar to a baby's wail combined with a giggle. She started to squeal, kicking her feet in panic, yet laughing at the same time. She squeaked and squirmed, trying to draw her knees back up to her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:26 pm

Leo laughed as well, and let her draw in her feet so they wouldn't be tickled anymore.

Leo: Wow Luci, that was an interesting sound. Now, let's try it again, I want to see if your squeal can manage to break some glass. Come on, you know you want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:36 pm

Luci stuck her tongue out, glaring (again) at Leo, this time with challenge. 

"Don't you dare." She growled, scooching as far back against the arm as she could, away from Leo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:45 pm

Leo: Well, I'll take that as a no then. I'll just hold this over you whenever I need to. Now, I'm sorry for tickling you. Want me to do anything to make you feel better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:46 pm

Luci scrunched up her face angrily, sticking her tongue out again. 

"No!" she pouted, turning away from Leo insistently, pursing her lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:50 pm

Leo: Awe, come on. Your hurting my feelings here. Do you really hate to be tickled that much? I promise not to do it again. Okay, I'm not that sorry, to be honest. It was pretty funny, no offense or anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:52 pm

Luci stuck her nose up in the air and crossed her arms, sitting on her knees again, her back to Leo. She refused to answer, but was doing her best to keep from laughing out loud. She was a decent actress, but was having a bit of trouble holding her angry frown. This was pretty fun for her, pretending to be mad. But she wasn't giving up her act just yet, and still looked furious, though a smile tugged at the corners of her mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 8:58 pm

Leo: Oh, giving me the cold shoulder, eh? Well, two can play at that game.

He picked up his book and cracked it open. In the manner of seconds, he was lost in the book. His eyes were completely focused on the task at hand, ignoring everything else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:01 pm

Luci's head turned slightly, but as soon as he came into her peripheral vision, she quickly looked away again. But when he didn't speak again, she looked back once more, again, turning away swiftly. Now she was sad, he wasn't even trying to talk to her! She pouted, then swiveled around and let her feet touch the floor. Fine she grumbled to herself, standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:05 pm

Leo looked up from his slightly at Luci, then lowered his gaze again. He turned a bit so Luci couldn't read what he was reading.

Leo: You plan on going somewhere, or just to wander around the house?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:07 pm

Luci glanced back at Leo, noticing that he had moved the position of his book so she was unable to read it. She looked away then, sticking her lower lip out. She turned around slowly then, sticking out her tongue and pulling at her eye like a child mad at their sibling, before darting into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next