Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:41 pm

Leo: I have an ultimate secret. I befriended a witch. Of course, I can't tell you much else about it unless you promise not to tell anyone, okay?

He put a finger on Luci's nose and pushed down on it a bit.

Leo: Got it, my pretty?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:47 pm

Luci gasped dramatically at his words, pressing her hand against her chest in mock horror. But that all stopped when Leo touched her nose and called her 'pretty.' Heat rushed to her cheeks, and she moved her head in a jerky motion, her hair covering the blush. 

"Okay, I promise!" She declared, brushing her locks out of her face. She stuck out her pinky, "I pinky promise!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:52 pm

Leo grabbed her pinky with his own, shaking.

Leo: I met her about 4 days ago. My partner knew her from before, and now she owns an ice cream parlor. Kind of weird, actually. They serve you random ice cream flavors, so you could get some good ones or some bad ones. It's interesting, though. And it's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:54 pm

Luci pursed her lips again, then licked them at the thought of ice cream. "Yum, I can't remember the last time I had ice cream! But I don't think I want some random flavor....hmmmm. Is she nice?" she asked, sitting criss-crossed again, wondering what this witch was like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 10:57 pm

Leo: Of course she is. Random and weird, but nice. Actually, that applies to her and Causper. I haven't talked with her too much though, mainly because a friend's nieces were there, and they are kind of. . . weird. Okay, bad description, but the boy is taking a vow of silence and the girl doesn't know how to shut up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 11:00 pm

"So they're the opposite of each other than?" she giggled, "She sounds...um...nice. I think." Luci looked up at the ceiling, wondering what next to talk about. She blinked, her eyelashes brushing her still-slightly-red cheeks for just a moment. "What was it like while I was away?" She asked, bringing her head back down to watch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 11:03 pm

Leo: Pretty boring, honestly. Well, until I met Causper, but she is a random person, and has psychic powers, that'll make anyone's lives more interesting. Honestly, the time just went on, I didn't really notice anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 1st 2014, 11:07 pm

"Awe, that sounds boring." Luci stuck out her tongue, "So Causper, what kind of weapon is she? What's she like, besides the psychic powers?" Luci was really very curious about Soul's new partner, and even slightly jealous. Though she had no reason to be, Leo was just her friend. He wasn't her Meister anymore, so it didn't matter who his new partner was. So why would she care?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 6:54 am

Leo: Causper is a metallic whip as her weapon form, and she is pretty laid back. She's not one to really show emotions, but is glad to comfort others. She's a great cook, apparently, though I haven't actually eaten one of her meals yet. And she lives in a 5 star hotel, owned by her aunt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:54 am

"Wow," Luci started, "She sounds....interesting. " That was the only word Luci could think of. In truth, she wasn't liking the sound of Causper, but she wasn't going to admit that. So she smiled, "I'd like to meet her, if that'd be alright." Though she didn't. Causper seemed so much better than her. For one, this Weapon could cook, and Luci couldn't. She lived in a five-star hotel owned by her aunt. Luci was living on the streets. It wasn't fair!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 4:09 pm

Leo: We could do that sometime, and I'm sure she shouldn't mind. Though that hesitation may say otherwise. Are you sure you want to meet her, Luci, or are you just saying that to be polite?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:37 pm

Luci smiled, "No no, I do, I'd like to meet her." She pressed, blinking innocently. She drew her knee up and rested her chin on it, watching Leo cautiously. She didn't want him to know she didn't want him to have a new partner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:11 pm

Leo: Well, if you say so, then I could easily arrange a time for the two of you to meet. Anyway, besides that, is there anything you want to talk about then, Luci?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:19 pm

Luci nodded, leaning back against the couch's arm. "Well, nothing comes to mind...then again, I'm not much of a talker," She joked, casting a glance at Leo. She surprised when she felt heat rushing to her cheeks, but was quick to hide it behind her hair. Why am I blushing? She wondered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:49 pm

Leo: Fair enough. Although, and I hope you don't mind me asking, did you or Sky find a boyfriend there? Honestly, I kind of figured that at least one of you would have found one by now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:18 pm

Luci, shocked by the question, was silent for a few moments. She thought about her time London, but couldn't remember seeing Skyler with anyone except for her. Well, except for one guy, but he only came over one time....Luci didn't remember anything else. After a second passed, she shook her head. 

"No, not that I can remember. One guy did come over at one point, but I never saw him again. So I don't think Skyler found anyone, and I sure haven't. But I do know who Sky likes, he lives here in Death City, I think." Luci grinned, but internally wondered why Leo was asking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:26 pm

Leo: Here? Wait.*Blushes* You don't mean me, do you? And you don't mean that she has a crush on me, do you?

He gave a genuine laugh, then scratched the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:30 pm

Luci paused for dramatic effect, before bursting into a fit of laughter. Once she caught her breath, she spoke again 

"N-no!" She said, still giggling, "No, no. It's not you, it's this other boy she met before you." Luci beamed, still chuckling hysterically. After quite some time, she finally settled down, even wiping a tear of laughter from her eye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:49 pm

Leo: Don't be subtle or anything, Luci. At least I am glad I can make you laugh, though. . . Anyway, I'm glad she has someone who she loves, at least.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:59 pm

Luci's mouth formed an 'o' shape, once more surprised, or rather, taken aback. 

"Well she doesn't love him. I just know she has a crush on him, is all." She mumbled, staring at the couch. She began to draw circles on the material, hiding her red cheeks behind her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:07 pm

Leo: Ah. That would be a good point. So, what about you then, Luci? You have any crushes your willing to share with me, by chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:09 pm

Luci felt her cheeks grow redder, and she let her hair fall in front of her face to hide it. 

"N-no." She said stubbornly. To prevent him from asking again, she quickly asked "What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:11 pm

Leo: Yeah, I do. Not sure how to ask her, though. I'm not exactly the best person to make small talk with, so it makes my life a bit harder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:14 pm

Luci glanced up at this, wondering who Leo could possibly have a crush on. Was it Skyler? No, no it couldn't be. Was it...no...Causper? Luci didn't dare think to believe it. You can't have a crush on your Weapon, that would be...awkward, right? 

"Really? Who? Maybe I could help!" She grinned, sitting up a little straighter, hoping he would say yes. She wanted to see if she was able to aid in such things, though she knew nothing about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 10:18 pm

Leo: Sorry, that's all your getting. I'm sure you will find out, but not know. You could help though, but not today. That'll be a problem for another day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next