Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:11 pm

Leo let out a small sigh, debating on what to do. He shrugged off her running away, and cracked open his book again. It wasn't that he didn't care about Luci, he was just going to wait until she calmed down a bit before talking with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:18 pm

Luci glanced back before she entered the hallway, but Leo was just reading. Wearing a mischievous smile, Luci darted back to him before he could react, and tackled him. "Take this!" she giggled, attempting to tickle him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:22 pm

Leo made a weird noise as he was tackled, dropping his book. Before she could find Leo's ticklish spot, though, he grabbed Luci, and pulled her into a big hug.
'
Leo: Oh, you came back to me. I just knew you would.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:25 pm

Luci squeaked when he stopped her, screwing up her face in mock anger as she was hugged. But after a moment, she wrapped her arms around his necked and hugged him back. 

"Of course, you didn't really think I was angry did you?" She teased
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:28 pm

Leo: Annoyed, maybe. But, I knew you would come back. Maybe not tackling me, but eh. Also, for being really small, you sure do know how to tackle people. It's pretty impressive, actually. Did Sky teach this to you, or was this just a lucky tackle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:32 pm

Luci grinned, letting a giggle escape her lips. She sat back a bit, still sitting on his lap to respond. 

"Well Sky didn't teach me anything, so I'd say it was lucky." She laughed, moving so she was sitting criss-cross as normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:35 pm

Leo: You know, it's a good thing your light, or I would really feel the urge to complain.

He put his hands under his head, and let out a relaxing sigh.

Leo: You do seem to be a lucky person. Or just a natural at football. Well, American football. British football doesn't allow tackling, which was probably why my friends never liked to watch soccer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:37 pm

Luci grinned, "There are bright sides to being as light as me!" She joked, not even bothered by the mention of her past mental problem. She shrugged her shoulders up endearingly, closing her eyes in doing so. 

"Well, I don't think I would do so good at American Football," She objected, straightening up and opening her eyes, "I'm pretty sure I'd get crushed."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:39 pm

Leo: Yeah. In the end, you don't have to play. That, and you are a girl, and I'm pretty sure there is no girls national football. You could be a cheer leader. And you will be light, so the others can pick you up easier. Or the team mascot, that is also an option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:41 pm

Luci stuck her tongue out in disgust at the idea of being a cheerleader. 

"As if!" She shook her head, "Cheerleading is soooo not for me. Those skimpy uniforms, plus you have to be really agile and flexible. I'm neither. And Mascot costumes look so stuffy, I'd hate that!" she pouted, imagining the horror of being stuffed inside an animal suit, or worse, one of those revealing outfits. She shuddered at the thought
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:43 pm

Leo: You can be the water girl then. All you have to do is give water to the players, it's an easy job. But, to be honest, you would look great in a viking costume or in a horse costume. Or a Pirate.

Leo let out a good laugh, pleased by his joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:46 pm

"Nooo thank you!" Luci squeaked, shaking her head stubbornly, "I'm just not into sports is all." She stuck her nose defiantly into the air. Her mind decided to ignore his comment about how cute she'd look in various costumes. She imagined herself in one, and immediately shoved the thought away. Blech, not in a million years! She decreed. 

"Why, do you like sports?" She asked curiously, her eyes growing wide. 

(ooc: We should have a thread where she's in a mascot costume xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:53 pm

Leo: No, I'm just teasing you. If you ever attacked by sports mascots, I'll protect you, don't worry, Luci.

He patted her head, chuckling a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 9:58 pm

Luci scrunched up her face, giving Leo a glare before cracking up into laughter too. 

"Don't forget, I don't need protecting anymore. I can take care of myself!" She said proudly, pointing to herself with her thumb
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:00 pm

Leo: But, there is also one thing to remember, Luci. You can fight well by yourself, but if you come across something you fear and crack under the pressure, then who will help you? And when you are by yourself, you can't resonate your souls with someone else for more power, now can you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:04 pm

Luci's face fell then, and her eyes closed. 

"Yeah, I know.." She mumbled, not bothering to brush the hair from her face, "Skyler and I tried to work on our Soul Resonance but it never ended well." Her eyes stayed shut and she began to chew on the inside of her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:06 pm

Leo: To be fair, we didn't either. In fact, I haven't even brought the two of you on an official mission. My procrastination powers are quite remarkable, aren't they?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:11 pm

Luci laughed again, though solemn thoughts still pricked at the edge of her mind. 

"Well that's okay. Skyler and I weren't doing any real missions while we were there. We just found random Kishins, this trip wasn't for the school ya know." Luci smiled a small smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:13 pm

Leo: No, I understand. So, did you eat those souls then, or did you give them up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:22 pm

"We gave them up. We were just using this as training, not an actual attempt to become Death Scythes. Skyler said that we shouldn't consume the souls unless we got them formally, like on a mission and stuff. So we didn't." Luci replied, wondering what happened to the uneaten Kishin souls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:31 pm

Leo: Yeah, I can understand. Well, at least it will add on to the experience of starting at zero. Anyway, you have anything else you want to talk about? Or should we just stare at each other?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:41 pm

Luci blushed slightly, but blinked and forced it away-well, tried to. 

"Um, I dunno. Have you and Causper collected any souls?" She asked curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:44 pm

Leo: Nope. We only met a couple of days ago. We have not had enough time to go on a mission, so we just talked really.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2014, 10:49 pm

"Oh, right." Luci realized she had forgotten, and scratched the back of her head to hide her embarrassment.  "Sorry, I guess I kind of forgot..." She smiled, then resumed chewing the inside of her cheek. She scooted off of Leo, wanting to sit on the comfy couch. She made sure to tuck her feet under her, just in case.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2014, 6:53 am

Leo: No, it's fine. I understand how you were to focused on finding a good time to tackle me.

He sat back up, then scooted to the edge of the couch opposite of Luci so he could stretch his legs out a bit. Leo grabbed his book on the ground, then placed the book on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners   Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunion of the (used-to-be) Partners
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next