Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) Empty
PostSubject: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:54 am

Vinnie stiletto was driving away from a burning manor with three bullet holes in him the size of quarters.Vennie had just moments ago become a kieshen by murdering his way out of the place. He was covered in blood, some of it his some of it not. He had about enough blood inside him to fill up a small vial. As such his vision was flooded with spots. The light, the light burned his skin and almost made him blind. A dark voice filled his mind Such a wonderful city, filled with pain and suffering. The people are just begging for us to eat their souls. SHUT UP! [i] Vinnie replied. He felt tired, sleepy, his car seat got comfortable and though he fought it he passed out. His car hit a stop light and stayed there. It was a stones throw from the dwma and gas leaked everywhere. More cars collided with his and he was trapped. " Help... " He muttered slipping out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:46 am

Nora got out of a taxi with drake in katana mode. "Dragon Summoning!" He yelled, and a blue energy dragon erupted from the katana and started to stop cars from crashing.

Nora went around, helping people out of cars, cutting a few seatbelts. He finally made it to the car Vinnie was in. "Hey, wake up! You need to get out of here!" He said, shaking Vinnie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:48 am

" Uhhhhh. " Vinnnie said. He was out cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 11:59 am

Nora finally gave up and set Drake down. Drake turned back into a human and ripped off a piece of his jacket to stop Vinnie from bleeding. Nora got out his phone to call 911, but he already heard sirens. "Drake, keep pushing on that wound." Nora said. He went to go help more people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:03 pm

Just as the sun set a demonic voice could be heard from Vinnie, but he still wasn't moving. " At last! After a thousand years, I FEEED! " Four monsters tear out of Vinnie's back, the bottom two monsters had ram horns and were thick with black armored plates. The top two had blades sticking out of their heads and mouths filled with razor sharp teeth. They all had wide glowing purple eyes as they smelled the blood it put them into a frenzy. The upper left one grabbed Drake and hoisted him it the air shaking him. The lower two acted as legs and pulled Vinnie from the car eight feet into the air. Vinnie was still out cold but his bleeding had stopped and he was hunched over. The upper right one pulled a man out of his car and shook him by the neck for the seconds until it broke, then it bit him by his center of mass and tore his stomach right out feasting on his soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 6:47 pm

"Gahh!" Nora jumped back as he saw Drake and Vinnie erupt from the car. He stared at the monsters, frozen. He then snapped back to reality. "Drake, scythe mode!" Nora yelled. Drake turned into a long, blue scythe, jumping into Nora's hands.

Nora took a slice at the monster that had eaten the man's soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:19 pm

The monster was chopper clean off Vinnie's body. When it hit the ground it burned away into ash. But then an identical one popped up in its place and lunged for Nora, twice as angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 7:57 pm

Another slash came out of nowhere, knocking the head to the side without cleanly cutting it. "Such a hideous beast...." Next to the weapon/meister pair was the person who dared to attack the Kishin Egg. A man in a black suit with his dark hair tied back in a ponytail stood, pointing a simple straightsword at the monster's serphant-like head. His hands covered in black gloves as if he was hiding some horrible secret.

"Please leave or you will regret the day you crossed Stephen Alun'cog!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:00 pm

Vinnie woke up. " OH SHIT! " He said drawing a pistol and shooting at the monsters coming out of his back. " Vinnie! Protect the beast! " The demonic voice said. His hand locked up and he dropped the gun onto the floor. The monster heads roared and both lunged for Stephen, if they got their hands on him they would tear him to ribbons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:26 pm

"Watch out!" Nora yelled, lunnging at the monsters. "Let's go, Soul Resonance!" Nora and Drake yelled in unison. "Witch Hunter!" Nora yelled. The scythe grew twice its original size, and was glowing a greenish blue. Nora swung the Witch Hunter at the beasts going after Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:37 pm

Stephen stepped to the side, swinging his blade at the heads as the pair launched some form of resonance at the Kishin Egg. This could get a little dangerous.... But the enemy didn't feel like a huge threat. As soon as the resonance passed, he'd attempt to go in for the kill as quickly as possible. There was no need to drag things out longer than he had to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:42 pm

The beast stopped when the soul resonance was performed. The each wrapped their teeth around drakes large hilt and stopped it cold. " PROTECT THE BEAST VINNIE! " " ARRG! " He yelled. One of the strong monsters acting as legs picked up a car and flipped it like a sling at Nora still holding onto it on its ark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 8:57 pm

Now was his chance! While the thing was distracted, he would end it. Stephen swept some stray hairs back on his head before running at the Kishin Egg. But he wasn't going to try and help the pair or attack the tendrils. Instead, Stephen Alun'cog jumped forward and stabbed straight at the body the monsterous heads were coming out of. "You are too destructive to exist in MY world!" He shouted angerly while he attacked, his eyes growing dark as he spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:02 pm

"RAAHHH!" Nora yelled as the beast grabbed hilt. The resonance exploded, like a bomb explosion, sending Nora, Drake, and the beast flying backwards. "Unh..." Nora grunted. He was hurt badly. "Nora!" Drake yelled, bending over his meister as he transformed into his human form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:15 pm

Vinnie was sent flying backwards into a wall. " Get off of me you sick freak! " He said to the beast. " You do not control me host, I CONTROL YOU! " The gas had caught on fire and a high wall of flames separated Vinnie from the other two. Vinnie was overcome with rage as the beast picked up more victims and dispatched them in gruesome ways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:19 pm

"I'll get you!" Drake yelled, as two scythe blades grew from his forearms. He lunged at the creature slashing with his blades. This non-strategic plan will soon backfire, as blindly attacking is not smart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:23 pm

Darn right blindly attacking will backfire, imminently one of the ram/leg monsters slaps him down from the air and one of the upper beasts looks away from his newest victim and picks him up in his mouth. It would easily kill him if no one intervened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:26 pm

Nora had gottan back up, and was not happy.

"Get off my weapon!" Nora yelled, jumping up and punching the beast as hard as he can, sending a powerful soul wave into the hideous creature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:29 pm

The blast knocked Stephen back as he laid on the ground for a moment. While the others were fighting, he was partially on fire. The man just got up, brushing his sleeve slightly, as the flames just went out without leaving a scratch on his body or charing his cloathes.

"It's time for you to face judgement!" Stephen exclaimed, picking up his sword and running at the Kishin's main body again. This time he simply slashed down at the monster's human-like head. "I refuse to let you take another life!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:30 pm

ooc: Human like head? Like the head of the monster of Vinnie? Because Vinnie is where the monsters are coming out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

Oo: i think he meant vinnie's head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:34 pm

(OoC: Yeah, I meant Vinnie's head. Stephen's just calling him a monster because he's a Kishin.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:42 pm

Vinnie instinctively raised his arms to defend and man he is just DURABLE. Any normal man would have lost both arms and his head but Vinnie's arms just got torn up. They got torn up bad and they will be useless until they heal, but he still lives! A Police cars headlights shine brightly on Vinnie and the beast monsters smoke like they are on fire before one of the heads said. " Light funnel! " And sucked the light right out of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:46 pm

"Drake, katana mode!" Nora yelled, and with that, Drake turned into a long blue katana. "Dragon Summoning!" Nora yelled, as the same dragon as before erupted and attacked with a pillar of blue fire/energy. "Stephen, we may have to do team resonance, do you know what that is?" Nora asked Stephen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2014, 9:48 pm

ooc: Wait, drake was still in the beasts jaws. Turning into a katana wouldn't change that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )   A car crash and a slaughter.  ( All victims wanted. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A car crash and a slaughter. ( All victims wanted. )
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next