Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The slaughter will begin once again(Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 6:55 pm

"How tiresome. Although this may prove to be fun. Maybe he found a weapon partner. Let us go Trinity." YumerkiFurama allowed himself to tumble forward throughout the alley way. Each foot step were followed by a heavy boom. The very Soul of the male being poured throughout him with every taken step. Although there was no rush. Even if the boy ran YumerkiFurama would simply annihilate the entire city to find him, and that would be that.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 7:01 pm

James, kin and Victoria heard the loud boom
"It's seems like thats the kishin egg coming" kin chuckled a bit
James nodded "yeah it's him, I can feel his soul...."
Victoria got a bit scared "he sounds huge!!" She said
James signaled them to follow him, he and the two kitsune siblings ran away from the sound, making up a plan as they ran
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 8:54 pm

Yumerki would sneeze randomly. " Someone is speaking of me." Yumerki being fairly surprised allowed a slight laughter to over take him. It were almost as if he had never thought anyone took notice of him. Although this were to no other degree a accident at best Yumerki treated it differently. He thought it as a sign to continue his devilishly nice deeds. As so the young male kept tumbling throughout the slim walk ways of the alley. Eventually he could walk no more, and found the small boy. Unlike before Yumerki were fairly eager to begin despite the unseen prescience of the added individuals. "Soul Resonance." As these words slipped from behind his sealed lips the very ground he stood upon shook. His soul wave length clustered about his being in a physical manifestation of sorts. It would seem that besides the reappearance of the spherical figure from before.(His soul) A added addition had revealed itself. Now the accessible force he spoiled to the matter around him layered to shatter reality himself. Trinity would lose her color completely until nothing remained. Yumerki would follow this drastic change by swinging her regularly.

The repeatedly swung fan caused large twisters to form around him. Eventually these registered combined together to create a single force that would annihilate anything it came in contact with. While combined the twisters made one that extended past human comprehension. Even so the ground it scrapped through were left damaged beyond repair. Chucks of debris shattered the near by buildings as well as it attempted to hit James. "Witch Twisted!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 2nd 2014, 9:28 pm

Kin tackled James out of the way of a chunk of concrete "what the hell is going on!!" James exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:32 am

"Oh so you brought friends. Nice to meet you both. To bad this will all be short lived."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 1:39 pm

OOC: Can I join?

*Kozak and Zodiac sat on the ledge of the building watching the chaos unfold, Zodiac searches through his bag and throws Kozak an apple*

Kozak: "Wow that guy is really pissed."
Zodiac: "Your telling me. Well he is a kishin. This outta be interesting."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 4:40 pm

"Please sir why can't you just leave us alone, we're just kids" kin said calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 8:29 pm

*Kozak pulls down his mask and watches* "They sure got themselves into trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:10 pm

"Now why would I do that? We'll acquire no souls then. I'd much rather devour you all."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:17 pm

"How about you go eat a sandwich instead" kin chuckled coolly with an eerily calm look on his face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:25 pm

"They are just children Yumerki. Be quiet Trinity. That really doesn't mater since their with the DWMA. So death is the only option here."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:29 pm

"Oh we're not part of the DWMA" kin said
"Yeah actually I'm a witch" Victoria giggled
"But that doesn't stop us from doing the right thing!" James said sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:37 pm

"I don't believe a good witch should exist. After all the council would scold you completely. For that I Yumerki the Timeless Rabbit will end you here. I'm not a kishin either. These souls are for Trinity. " Yumerki could do no more than sign slightly under his breathe. As he does so the majority of his L.hand would begin to radiate a shimmering azure glow. This glow would sparkle brightly as a small orb would condense from it. This condensed glow happened to be the life energy of Yumerki channeled into his magical abilities. Soon enough the orb, rearranged it's form becoming a cubic like structure that hovered in front of him at torso level.

" You hiding mind coming down?Or at least moving away. This thing has a blast radius of 18 ".
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:40 pm

Victoria pouted "why shouldn't good witches exist?!"
"I think we should go......." kin and James said quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:47 pm

*Kozak jumps off the roof and lands sorta near Yumerki*
Koazk: "Because every witch is evil. There is no such thing as a good witch... They should all be killed."
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:55 pm

James finally recognizes kodak "KODAK!?" He exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 9:59 pm

" Lady Medusa would most likely be ashamed of me for this. Killing other witches." Yumerki would simply turn his back on the other witches. After he began walking away the ground would shake violently. The buildings around him seeming to vibrate rapidly as cracks lined them. Windows would shatter, and the cubic figure from before would sink into the earth. From that point of origin a numerous amount of ordinary people were seen floating into the air. Within moments each of them imploded raining crimson liquid onto the grounds surface. Their intestines being thrown everywhere. They landed upon the streets, and coated masses in the fallen forms of debris.

"Such carnage. I got 8 people with that." Souls would also vanish into thin air just as Yumerki continued to walk. Soon enough glowing blue flames circulated around his slender bodily form. Without much effort Trinity once again retained her human form, and devoured each of these souls on after another. This meant she bad 10 of the souls she needed. Her lips would soon enough move as she jumped up in excitement. "I'm closer than before. Yay!!!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:03 pm

"Yea........we should go now..." kin said
"Hehe, yea......it's been fun mister creepy kishin man but have to go" Victoria laughed nervously
The three started slowly backing away
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:06 pm

*Kozak hears James' voice and holds his head in pain and yells*

"Ah! Get out!"

*Kozak throws kunai at them*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:09 pm

The three quickly jumped out of the way "kodak what the hell is wrong with you!" James exclaimed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:10 pm

Trinity would turn only to see the three children walking away. Having finished her meal she'd pull upon Yumerkis cloak, and point. After a few seconds she'd point toward them quietly wishing to have their souls. Her tongue beginning to slither outwards from behind her lips. It would slide across the surface of what we're dry lips. Skin peeling from them were patted down as moisture now covered them. "Can I have them Yumerki?" "No you may not my dear. Let's go now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:16 pm

OOC: its Kozak

"Get away from me! Soul Repel!!"

* A large energy force flies from Kozak and hits the three children*
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:18 pm

Victoria, kin and James tumbled backwards
James quickly recovered and glared dangerously and sternly at kozak "what are you doing!" He asked sternly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:20 pm

.-. "Oh that's interesting. James is this guy a weapon?. Sorrow quickly turned to watch the 5 battling each other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 4th 2014, 10:27 pm

*Kozak grabs his head, pulls his mask down, and screams*

Kozak: "Quit talking!"

*Kozak backs into the shadow of the building and reappears behind james and picks him up and slams him against the wall*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The slaughter will begin once again(Open)   The slaughter will begin once again(Open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The slaughter will begin once again(Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next