Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a chance meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

a chance meeting  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:23 am

She smiked and nodded starting to walk but afte a few minuets she took off her high heels and walked bare foot dew to foot pain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:24 am

((mind if I invite another person to add some conflict?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:28 am

Sure)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:32 am

*chuckles* "I don't know how you ladies do it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:35 am

Melody nodded"yeah its definitely a downfall to being a woman"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:37 am

"Well at least y'all get to wear makeup" *stops and blushes realizing how that sounds* "Uhh, I mean, if you're an ugly man you're stuck with it, but women get a little bit of help..hehe..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:38 am

Melidy laughed loudly "oh wow ive never herd anyone say it like that "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:41 am

"Well...it's true though" *he shrugs* "but...the truth is often hilarious, because lies make more sense...Oh it's a tangled web that we do weave when at first we do deceive" *he says theatrically* "that's a bit of Shakespeare there, do you like Shakespeare?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:55 am

I have read some of his work"melody nodded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:56 am

"Yeah, my father helped with a lot of his early projects"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 1:57 am

Oh yeah, how old was your father"she asked a but confused
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:00 am

*rolls his eyes as if reliving the strange days of his early childhood* "Pretty damn old...He's done a lot of great things in his life...But if you ask me, he's kind of a hard-ass"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:02 am

Wow thats crazy, what parents arnt hard asses"she said with a smilr at him (g2G I have to sleep ive got my ACT tommorow, its a test so I can get into college)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 12th 2014, 2:04 am

((Yes, I know what the ACT is, LOL, night))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a chance meeting    a chance meeting  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a chance meeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2