Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:04 am

Kataro let out a sigh and lifted his head, which was planted face down on the mattress. He turned towards Spencer with his eyes still closed. He knew he had to talk about it but... He didn't know what to say really. It all came down to a choice. "Um... I don't really know what to say... I know I... I wanna be with you. But.... I also want Paulette. But making a choice would leave one out to dry, and it'd be so awkward hanging around them again... *sigh* Maybe I won't choose... Maybe I'll just be alone..." He said as he slowly rolled over and stared at the white ceiling. His eyes were still halfway closed, and his voice was a little deeper than usual, considering he just woke up. All he wanted to do right now was lean over and kiss Spencer, but that would only make things worse. But then he thought about something.. Lies. Lies still existed, and it was a possible way out if this problem. Thats it! Secrets and lies... Me and Spencer could just keep our love hidden... But... He probably would never agree to it. Aaaah what the hell?! I sound like Bella! Or Katniss. Or Lance.... I guess... I need to choose before we get back to Death City... And we leave today.. OR! Maybe we could stay here forever, so is NEVER have to make a choice! But then is run out of money and we'd get kicked out and all that stuff... Dammit. Just choose! WHY AM I SO INDECISIVE?! But... Honestly... Who COULD make a choice like this... He thought to himself. Then he rolled back to Spencer and looked him in his eyes. "What would you do...?" He asked, hoping to get something that could help him out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 5:49 pm

Spencer froze when Kataro rolled over. Now he was trying to get his own half of the issue. What would he do? He'd never been in a situation related to that before. Choosing one person over the other is hard to do. He even had Isabella before she left him, but never had to chose somebody else over her. There never was anybody else. Up until now.

"Well....."

He didn't know what to say now. Honestly he was terrified as to what Kataro would say about his opinion. Telling him to leave him would bring him down a bit, but telling him to leave Paulette would make him look like a douchebag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:25 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. He figured he wouldn't answer. "I guess that's an unfair question..." He said quietly as he rolled into his back. Honestly, killing Lance was on his mind at the moment. But he was also wondering what the outcome would be if he left one of the two that he loved. Losing Paulette would be terrible. It would leave her heartbroken, and she would probably have trust issues afterwards. But of he chose Paulette. It'd be bad because Spencer has already been abandoned, plus it would mess up their relationship. He figured he'd know when the time came.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 7:34 pm

Spencer rolled over as well and stared up at the ceiling. He didn't really know what he was going to say. Too any things were running through his head, and he looked over at Kataro a few times just to make sure he hadn't been speaking his mind.

Rubbing his eyes, he sighs and lays there with his arm over his forehead. Spencer was almost thinking too hard. It was just as bad a situation to him as it was to Kataro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 9:09 pm

Kataro rolled off of the bed and fell on the ground. He stood up and put a shirt on. "This isn't going to get us anywhere unless we ACTUALLY talk about this." He said as he looked at Spencer. "Lets talk in the living room." He sighed as hevea liked into the living room and say on the couch, bringing his phone and laptop with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 10:05 am

Spencer grunted and sat up rubbing his head. He was right. They weren't getting anywhere sitting here. So after a few minutes of recollecting himself, he stands up and heads to the living room. He didn't want Lance or Crow to get involved, so he made sure they were locked outside before sitting on the couch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 1:33 pm

Kataro looked at Spencer as he sat on the couch. He stared off into space for a moment before actually speaking. "Ok. Last night... Me and you had sex. I'm pretty sure it was out of love and it wasn't some weird, molestation type thingy. Spencer... I really really love you. It's taking everything that's in my not to kiss you or grab you crotch again. But I have a girlfriend. I have Paulette. She's sweet, kind, gentle, sassy, and cute. That's everything I want in a woman. But, lately we've been having problems. So even if I broke up with her, she'd go straight to the guy she's probably cheating on me with. But she said she didn't like the other guy so I don't really know. Anyway, yes, I have Paulette. But then theres you. You're sweet, kind, cute, and I love your worrisome personality. Plus, you have something magnificent between your legs, and your super muscular. But... I don't know what to choose...... Are we gay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 8:11 pm

Spencer sighs and looks over at the floor next to the two of them for a few moments before looking back up at Kataro. Paulette sounded like the perfect person until he mentioned she was probably cheating on him. But then that she hated the other guy.....the fact was, it wasn't Spencer's choice in all this. He just had a small say-so.

"To tell the truth Kataro......"

Spencer glanced down at his hands for a split second before looking back up again with a nervous expression on his face.

"I really......really love you. There's no way I can say that I don't."

A small grin crossed his face and he gained eye contact. Spencer knew he loved Kataro. They'd been close friends for God knows how long.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 9:54 pm

Kataro was overwhelmed. He had to choose... Honestly. He wanted Spencer over Paulette. But he didn't know what to do. But he loved Spencer as well as Spencer loved him. He leaned over and got next to Spencer. "I... I want to be with you Spencer." He said as he looked him in the eyes. He leaned over and have Spencer a passionate kiss. He didn't know how he'd react, but he knew what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:04 pm

Spencer really didn't know what to say. He felt the same way, but didn't want to say anything about it because he didn't want to sound like an asshole. In his head he knew exactly what he should say, but it would probably make everything go downhill on his and Kataro's part. The second he actually did try to hesitate to say something, he was greeted with a kiss. His passion fell with Kataro's and after a few scones, he slowly pulled away. Spencer thought he knew the answer by now and that Kataro's question had turned rhetorical.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:58 pm

Kataro kinda felt bad. He felt bad for the position that he and somewhat of Spencer was both in. But he loved Spencer. All he wanted to do was be with him. He pulled away from Spencer and leaned against the arm of the couch. He stared at the blank tv with a sigh. I hope this doesn't change us... He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:40 pm

Spencer sunk into the couch cushion and stared from the floor up to the screen of the TV. He knew for a fact that his whole life would be changed because of this, but in a way he didn't mind it. He'd be looked at differently for sure. But did that make him a bad person? Was he going to be abandoned in a hell hole because of it?
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:00 am

There was a sudden knock on the porch door
Crow was knocking "can you unlock this please? I have to use the bathroom....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:39 am

Kataro let out a sigh then stood up. He trudged over to the porch door and unlocked it. Then trudged back to the couch. He stared at the blank tv again as if it were on... He was pretty bored. But he was also very happy. "So, Spencer... I currently don't have a meister... Maybe... You could fill that empty position? After all, it's fitting considering your my boyfriend." He said with a smile. It took him about three seconds to realize what he actually had just said. Oh shoot!!! Maybe he didn't notice! I hope not! He thought to himself as his face turned red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 12:51 am

Spencer turned bright red when Kataro finished his last sentence. He'd love to be Kataro's Meister. And.....did he just say.... He didn't really know what to do, but decided after a few seconds of thinking to mess with him about it.

"That'd be awesome!"

Realizing the over-excitement in his voice, he clears his throat and simply smiles. Spencer knew he'd just showed the feminine side of himself and felt embarrassed because of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:11 am

Kataro was still blushing at what he just said. But it was actually something that needed to be brought up. They did just have sex last night. And Kataro just kissed him. "Um... Spencer... Do... Do you wanna go out with me?" He asked shyly as he looked away. It probably sounded really stupid, and Kataro's face was as red as a tomato. He folded his arms and sunk even deeper into the couch. He tried his best to evade eye contact with ANYTHING! He didn't look at the tv anymore. Oh shoot! What if he says he's not ready? What If he doesn't wanna break Paulette's heart?! What if he's afraid of what others will think?! What if I'm in an illusion and none of this actually happened..... What if he says no.... Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:14 pm

Spencer looked over at Kataro with a bright red awestruck expression on his face. He really almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. He'd just been asked out.....by a guy at that. But was it really that bad? He'd enjoyed every moment with him so far. Just earlier however, Kataro was debating on whether he should've chosen Paulette over him. As far as he could tell, the decision was made on Kataro's behalf. If this was going to be final, Spencer knew he was going to have to say something.

"A-a-actually yes."

Just like he had been since forever ago, he couldn't help but stutter. Spencer didn't know if this was real or if he was being set up. How would he have known? There really was only one way to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:20 pm

Kataro's face turned red as he looked at Spencer. He had just asked a guy out... It was kinda weird. He'd never been in a relationship with another man. He was never gay and the thought never crossed his mind. But at the moment. It didn't matter. "Ok... Thanks..." He said quietly with a nod, still staring at nothing. It was a little awkward, but he liked the moment. No matter the awkwardness. He was still happy. "If... If you don't wanna I understand... I mean... I know how other view on you may change, and if you don't want that, you don't have to be with me..." He said as he slowly scooted towards Spencer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 8:36 pm

Spencer swallowed. He really didn't know what to say. Honestly, he'd love to be in a relationship with him. But now he was telling him he didn't have to. Of course he did. But what was he going to tell him? If he didn't say anything, Kataro would probably think he changed his mind. If he did say something, he would make the moment more awkward. Not in a bad way, but he found something so 'off' about the situation.

"But if....but if we weren't, wouldn't it be a bit odd to be around each other later on?....Besides.........I...I would love to be in a relationship."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:12 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. It was a sigh of relief though. He was glad. He felt like it was all finished, like it was resolved. He looked at Spencer and smiled. "Good... We are officially a couple... And no one will ever know about this but us...." He said with a smile as he looked Spencer in the eyes. He loved Spencer, but now he was too scared to say it. Even though he already did. He put his hand on top of Spencer's head. "I guess we should plan a date soon." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 24th 2014, 10:26 pm

(Just going to pop in a moment)

Crow slowly walked from the bathroom trying not to be noticed and also trying to ignore what he just heard like it never happened
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:03 pm

Spencer grinned and looked from Kataro to the TV. He felt a lot better about this now. At least he knew what was really going on now. But...how long were they going to be able to hold this a secret? It's all over social media and Lance and Crow both knew. They'd just have to hold up for as long as they could.

((Dead, do you want to carry this over to the next site once Rayne rechecks my character app?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:16 pm

OOC: Yeah. I think that'd be best. I've gotta go over my app again, so after that we can't start. So I guess this ends the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:23 pm

OOC: Okie. I'm waiting for Rayne, but she hasn't been on to recheck it for three or four days now. If she doesn't check it by tomorrow, I'll get somebody else to. But anyways, I guess this does end it. .w.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 10:30 pm

Ooc: so kataro isn't gonna fight lance??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next