Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:08 am

The fauxhawk Spencer had his hair up in fell when Lance splashed him. He was just about ready to rip the brat's head off. Not only did it ruin his hair, but it disturbed the peace that had settled in the water. There were hardly any ripples until he jumped in.

"Lance you bitch!"

Instead of leaving his hair a matted mess, he ruffles it up with his hands to make it look a little shaggier. Then he noticed Kataro who'd gotten out. He was peeking through to the female's side being a peeping tom. Oh well. Kataro was Kataro.
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:12 am

Lance chuckled like an immature little kid

Crow chuckled mischievously "oh just curious.....", wow this was the ex-husband of his little lady luna, who he'd gotten pregnant,

Ooc: going to bed now
Also, eggo are you still going to play Ghost? (Luna and crow's baby)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 10:59 am

"Well... Ok..." Kataro said awkwardly. He scooted away from Lance and Crow as much as he could. Then he got next to Spencer. He looked around to make sure no one was listening in. "It's time.... We need to go... Handle some very visual business..." He whispered into his ear. He let out an evil chuckled then looked at the massive wall which separated the boy from the girls. I can see it already. I happen to STUMBLE into the girls locker room, and there's two lucky women who want some attention. Heh heh heh...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 12:23 pm

Spencer noticed something touched his shoulder and opened his eyes to see Kataro sitting next to him with a grin on his face. He was talking about 'visual business' then looked at the divider that Spencer had his back to.

"I still question what's in the history on your computer...."

Chuckling, he sits up and looks around to check to see if anybody was watching. Once he was sure, he reached for his towel and held it above the water to make sure it didn't get wet. Then he headed for the end of the pool to get out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:29 pm

Kataro got out of the pool behind Spencer and out a towel around his waist. He let out a devilish smile and rubbed his hands together. "Lets go Spencer. For the time of happiness has come." He said as he turned and headed out if the room so he could go to the girls. Don't let ANYTHING stop you from this. You want happiness, you get happiness!!! He thought to himself. "Oh. By the way Spencer , if you go through my history, all you'll see is online shopping and weapon shipments." He said as he shooed him away mockingly. "I wonder what's on yours... My little pony, or makeup tutorials?!" He joked with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 1:55 pm

Spencer followed behind him with a smirk on his face. He knew the first thing Kataro was going to do was try to urge a women into the shower with him. Spencer however was just going in there for the yolo half of it.

"Feel free to look through it when we get back."

He tried his best not to make a lot of noise when walking with Kataro. But it was a bit difficult. His feet just kept making clanging noises as he made his way to the female locker room. It was something he'd never done before, but Kataro may have. And just by looking at him, he looked excited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:08 pm

It wasn't any easier for Kataro to keep quiet either. His right leg was making low whirring sounds, but every step sounded like a ton of brick. Once he reached the entrance to the females locker room, he peeked in and smiled. "Tango tango. Alpha bravo. We have five, naked visible targets on the area. Three with perfect body shapes, the others questionable, over." Kataro whispered to Spencer. "Dude! If we wrapped out bodies in towels and put on wigs... We could pass as girls and get in there Scott free!!!" He whispered with excitement in his voice. It was a giant risk, but he was willing to take it. "Come on... We've got nothing to lose. Plus they won't remember how we look if we take off the wigs if we get caught. They won't have a face to go with the crime, so OUR plan if flawless!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:23 pm

Spencer peered in as well. There were a couple of bare women standing in there either fixing their hair or mingling. Some were getting in the showers and some were taking their clothes off. It was just as if he'd walked into some sort of strip club. Except there weren't other men. And there weren't poles and dancing women.

"But what about these?"

Spencer held both hands to his chest then looked at Kataro. If they were going to get in there, they had to have some sort of female shape to them. Breasts were just about as good as good could get. Wigs weren't a bad idea, but what about facial features?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:34 pm

"Crap. Maybe we can just be boobless strong looking women?" He said as he looked at his arms and stomach. Now I'm regretting how much I work out... "Curse you, abs!!!" He shouted quietly. "I have an idea. It may be a bit drastic, but it may work.... Makeup. If we can go and there and steal a makeup kit, then pretty ourselves up. We could go unnoticed. As long as we fold our arms and keep our towels above our chest, we'll be fine." He said in a determined manner. It was nothing less than crazy, but it'd be worth it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:38 pm

Spencer looked across the locker room at the counter where women were making themselves pretty. Make-up kits were sitting there just waiting to be stolen. But how would they go in unseen? They didn't have baby-faces to walk in with a couple of towels and be mistaken as a women with a single glance.

"We need two pairs of glasses, a higher voice, and more towels."

He counted everything off on his fingers then peeked back in. Maybe if they distracted them with something, they could quickly make their way inside and grab somebody's make-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:50 pm

Kataro let out a smile. "Watch this." He says with a smile. Then he just barely put his face in the door. "Excuse me miss, but my sister brought my bag into this room. It's the blue on next to the bench, could you get it for me?" He asked as politely as possible. The woman smile and instantly handed him the bag, then she shut the door. "Bingo!" He said with a smile. He unzipped the bag and started digging through it. He grabbed a pair of panties and smiled. "Ahhh... What a swee- No! Back to business." He said as he trudged through the bag again. Then he FINALLY pulled out a pink makeup kit. He let out a smile then held it close. "Lets get busy." He said as he opened it. He crawled into the nearest corner and started putting on makeup. He put on red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and everything else he could. By the time he was finished, he still looked like Kataro. At this point he could pass as an ugly woman or a gay man. "Here. Get ready. I'll go get the wigs." He said as he stood up and ran to his car. Yeah... He planned ahead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 2:54 pm

Spencer just finished putting the last bit of eyeliner on before standing up and following him to the car. It would be a bit hard for him to pass as a women. All he looked like was a woman that didn't know how to wear make-up. He had a heavy blue color for the eye shadow and really dark lip stick. As well as really red blush. To him, he looked amazing, but to others, he probably looked like a freak.

"What are we standing here for? We need to hurry before we get caught!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:04 pm

Kataro opened the trunk and pulled out two wigs. One was brown with two braids, and the other was blond with long silky hair. "I call the blond one. It complements my skin more." He said in a girly voice. Then he set the brown wig on Spencer's head sloppily. "Oh, girl! That looks TOTES fab on you. I love the color of your lipstick too!" He said, trying to get into character. "Alright. I'm ready!" He said as he took the towel from his waist and wrapped it around his upper body. It came down to his knees. "Well... If this comes up a few inches, the ladies will have quite a shock..." He whispered. "No matter!!! Lets go!!!" He said as he rushed back into the building, running as girly as he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:10 pm

Spencer adjusted the wig on his head and watched Kataro almost skipping happily into the building again. Following, he walks almost like a tall, kawaii girl would. Just...he didn't look all that kawaii. His face was boxy and covered in make-up, and the wig was a bit ratty. To top it all off, he didn't really have a womanly build at all.

"Let's just hope this works..."

He tried to make his voice a bit higher than he was capable of, and it cracked quite a few times. He knew he'd just have to keep his mouth shut if he was going to pull this stunt off like a pro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:26 pm

Once Spencer and Kataro reached the door, Kataro let out a deep breath. Kataro was really muscular, and so was Spencer. They'd look like travesties on that room. But it was all worth it. The boobs. Keep you mind on the bewbs!!! Kataro opened the door and walked in casually. "Hey gurls." He said in a high tone like a country slut. He then sat on a bench and waited for Spencer to get next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:33 pm

Spencer walked in as well and sat next to Kataro with a smile on his face. He was eager to see how this whole situation would turn out. Especially since he looked like something you would find in one of those circus shows.

"Guuuurl, this was such a good idea."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:45 pm

"Aw yus, gurl. I am SO glad we got to do this. I haven't relaxed in AGES! I'm just busy busy busy! Heh heh!" He said as he crossed his legs. A couple of people were staring at them, but Kataro was staring at their boobs. "Lets go shower before we get... Um... Yeah just come to a shower with me real quick." He said as he stood up and dragged Spencer into one of the individual showers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:48 pm

Spencer just kind of ignored the staring women and went with Kataro. It seemed to have worked.....sort of. They were in the female's shower though. That was an obvious win. It could've been worse. They could've been beat with purses and bags.

Once they got in the shower, he took off the wig and scratched his head. It felt like the fake hair was full of pins and needles. Along with little pine needles or whatever they were called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 3:55 pm

Kataro let out a sinister chuckle. "Now feast! Feast your eyes upon the bewbs and ass!" He said with a smile as his eyes glared at the women. "Hopefully someone finds out were men and they're down for a threesome..," he said with a smile. "No. That's inappropro. But... You can't get more inappropriate than we already are!" Kataro said with a smile. He crossed his legs and tried his best to make shire no one saw him peeping.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:02 pm

OOC: Ohmaigawdthis.

Spencer simply followed what Kataro was doing. He had to admit. The women were pretty attracting. There were the large breasted and the wide-loaded ones. Then there were the clueless ones. His face took on a redness and he ended up having to cross his legs as well.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/4247-dat-ass.jpg
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:10 pm

Ooc:.............I don't even know what to do.............you guys did so much while I was gone, can I get a summary????
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:11 pm

OOC: Spencer and Kataro dressed as girls and went into the women's locker room. That about sums it up. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:13 pm

OOC: XD!

Kataro was feasting his eyes upon the bodies when... Someone was walking... Walking straight towards they're shower! And it was no mistake, her eyes and and body language had all the signals that she was getting in the one that Kataro and Spencer was in. "Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! Whatdowedo?!?!" He asked quietly in a panic. The first thing that came to mind was to pretend that Lady Spencer and Kataro were having some sort of... Affair. But that was crazy. The second thing that came to mind was to pretend he was blind, but that would make a scene. Kataro was now having a brain fart! He didn't know what to do! AND TIME WAS UNNING OUT!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:15 pm

Spencer began freaking out as well. He had a crazy idea, but it would get rid of all of the women in the locker room. So that was off the board. He didn't know what to do. Now he began to think. What was he going to do? Maybe they could act like they dropped something in the shower and had to find it before they left?

"Think of something! She's going to freak!"
Back to top Go down
Vixy McCloud
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Vixy McCloud

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 10th 2014, 4:19 pm

Ooc: XD you do know that Fiona is here right???

Crow chuckled darkly "well, well, well now I know why my little luna left this kataro, he's a pervert" he said to lance
Lance snickered cruelly "fool"

(Now entering Fiona in the locker room XD)
After dragging Damien back to the spring Fiona went into the locker room with a bright pink towel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)   Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh the hot, steamy goodness. (HahayeahMature. c: ) (PRIVATE)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next