Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(OPEN) About and Out

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

(OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 15th 2014, 10:53 pm

Dustan let a sigh escape his lips but then gave a weak smile. "It's fine I suppose...can't blame someone for trying to protect anoter." He listened as she asked him if he would help her and he nodded as he put his headphones around his neck. "Sure thing." He looked to the other girl and then to where she was staring and got a curious look. "Something does seem quite off about him..." he muttered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 16th 2014, 7:45 pm

......Shanks. Of all the people he had to deal with today, he got a psycho. Beetle sincerely hoped this guy was only mildly unhinged. The alternative was that he was dealing with a violent psychopath. "Er, maybe? Depends on how it works. I can't replicate magic, so unless that works off of cornucopia based technology, I probably won't be able to duplicate it. Look, give it to me for a day or so, let me look at it, and I'll get back to you in a few days on whether it could be copied. Alternatively, do you have a copy of the schematics used in making it?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 17th 2014, 5:23 pm

Sarah pulls Claire by the shoulder, and she starts guiding the older Farron sister away from the man, eager to put as much distance themselves and the man. Claire shuffled her feet a bit, and Sarah looked to Dustan. [color=#6666ff]"Grab her other shoulder. We're going to carry her. Don't worry, she's pretty light..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 5:52 pm

He nodded and did as he was asked, grabbing the girl by her shoulder. "So, where are we going? Your guys' place seems like a better place than any." He waited for a response and direction for what to do next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 8:39 pm

Kitai finally puts the lid back on the thermos, before putting it away in his large sleeve. The stream of root beer had reached the three behind him, making the ground pretty slippery. He looks slightly nervous at the prospect of losing the device. "Yeah, no. I'm pretty sure if this gets lost or broke, Connor would try to kill me again." He says, loosing his smile as he looks around the area. "Heheheh, oh well. Soooo, if I were to strap this thing" He waves the grav thing in his hand."would I be able to float?! I so wanna float!" He says, sounding giddy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:35 pm

"Er, no. It doesn't work like that. It could make you lighter, certainly, but out right floating, it would run out of juice fast. ANDOHLOOKATTHETIME, WEHAVETOCLOSE, PLEASE SEND ALL QUESTIONS TO THE STALLWEBSITE." With that, Beetle pressed a button, and shutters fell on the display shelves, and Beetle placed a sign on the counter saying closed. "OKAYTHENSEEYOUTOMMOROW!" With that, he rapidly exited the stall, and walked up to Claire, Sarah, and Dustan, and took a deep breath.. "Heey, theguyatmyshopseemsalittlepsychoticsocanigowithyouallsothattheguyatmystalldoesn'thuntmedownandviolentlyharmmypersonage?Icangiveyouapersonaldiscountatmystall,fiftypercent!" Dear lord, that was a mouthful.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 18th 2014, 10:41 pm

Sarah looked to Dustin, shaking her head. "No, there's a fountain in a plaza not far from here that she likes..." She started walking, carrying Claire's light form by one shoulder while the elder Farron just dragged her feet. Then Beetle caught up to them, and spoke too quickly for her to ever understand. "Um... could you repeat that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 19th 2014, 11:09 pm

Dustan nodded, walking with her and carrying the girl. "Think I know what fountain you're talking about. Been there a few times, one of my personal favorite places to waste the day away..." He smiled, but then it faded when someone caught up to them and let loose a storm of words. He simple blinked and asked, "Pardon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:11 am

'Well, that was quite rude. 'DON'T CARE! I'm bored! Find someone to do!' 'What?' Kitai chose to ignore his voices the best he could while he strapped the new device to his back. He flips it on, and instantly feels much lighter. He grins a truly evil grin. "Hehe-heheheheeheh-hahahahaHAAHAHAHA!" Using his now reduced gravity, he runs towards a group of four people off to his left(not your group), and jumps into the middle of them. He summons two crimson blades, one for each hand, and spins, slashing them all down, getting splattered from the blood. Four blue souls float from their bodies, and he eats one of them. "Hehe, this is going to be fun~" He says, wiping some blood from off his brow.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:22 am

OOC: Would our group be able to see/hear this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:23 am

Ooc: Kinda the point, since this is the only way to be noticed in threads.... So yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 12:47 am

Beetle blinks as he sees Kitai massacre the group. "What." His eyes then narrowed. "Begin protocol ninety seven. Activate combat mode. Verbal shutdown command Alpha Alpha Zero." With that, several metallic legs extended from Beetles back, raising him off the ground, and Kitai would notice the antigravity device shutting off. "Sir, I am going to ask you to come quietly. Refuse, and I WILL resort to lethal force. Via plasma grenades." His voice was much calmer and he sounded very, very angry.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 1:04 am

Claire cast a glance back just in time to watch him murder those people. And then Sarah and Dustan weren't holding onto her anymore. She'd taken a moment to turn to her weapon form and then turn back, spinning around to stand next to Beetle. Her eyes were hidden by her hood and her hair, but she was trembling, and tears were seen going down her cheeks. "W-W-What he s-said..." Her forearms glowed, growing into long golden scythe blades.

Sarah spun around just in time to watch Claire turn back to normal, eyes wide with fear. "We need to get her out of here r-right now!" Even though she did her best not to look it, it was evident by her tone that she was terrified, but of the man or of her sister was unclear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 20th 2014, 4:31 pm

Dustan looked back at all the people being slaughtered. He curled his fists together and then his right arm transformed into a blade three feet long and a foot wide. He noticed the other girl say that they needed to get her out of here, and she sounded scared but Dustan put a hand on her shoulder. "Calm down. I'm sure your sister knows what she's doing." and with that he turned away, walking towards the kishin, stopping when he was next to the older girl, raising his right arm, prepared for a fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 5:12 pm

'I'm really stupid.' 'I completely agree with you.' 'Ditto.' ' Deciding that he wasn't the best runner, Kitai switched with a certain death scythe, as a silver cross suddenly appeared around his neck. Said death scythe was not happy about being thrown into a situation like this. He looked at his opponents, sizing them up, as the two swords vanished from his grasp. "I really hate that guy." Connor said to no one. He quickly pulled his cheese cannon from its hiding spot, firing at the ground. This created a wall of cheese to briefly hide him from view. He dashed in the opposite direction, and held his right hand out. Eight sword blades shot out of his wrist, with each being a crystal blue color, and began to spin rapidly like a fan, or a helicopter. The blades dragged him forwards, making him go faster. Firing another explosive glob of cheese, he jumped, and with the help of the spinning blades, jumped onto a nearby roof. He continues to do this until he manages to escape.

Ooc: ....He's out of the thread....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) About and Out   (OPEN) About and Out - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) About and Out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2