Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:00 pm

Sarah smiled a bit as he got closer, and as the song ended she took a step back, sure to avoid the edge. She jumped a bit and clapped excitedly. "You're really good at this!" Claire smiled a bit, clapping softly as well, thought this time she was silent, her cheeks a bit flushed.

Last edited by The Management on April 21st 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:08 pm

Dustan grinned and backed up a bit, bowing. "Thanks...I have been doing it for a good few years now. Probably about...seven actually." He looked back over to Claire. "Glad you enjoy my little performances..." He gave her another wink, hoping she didn't freak out too much as a result.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:20 pm

Sarah came up beside him, whispering into his ear. "Would you mind doing me a favor?" Without even waiting for him to answer she continued. "Claire's most absolutely favorite-est song in the whole wide world is The Middle. Jimmy Eat World? Could you play that, just for her? I know she looks all freaked out, but she just asked for you to play another of her favorite songs. I think she likes the music." As always the younger Farron thought more about her sister than herself, but she smiled when she pulled back from his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:28 pm

Dustan smiled and nodded, wasting no time in getting into the song. When he sang the verse before the hook, he started walking towards Claire a bit, and when he got close he was at the chorus and quickly backed away as he started to sing out. Now, he was naturally expecting a reaction, but still was on time for the next verse.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:30 pm

Claire, despite how she'd reacted the other times he'd gotten close, actually smiled, starting to sway gently to the music. It wasn't long before she was shuffling right and left just a bit, obviously happy. Sarah watched her and started clapping softly but quickly, joyful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:37 pm

He couldn't resist the grin that came onto his face when he saw her shuffling. He sang with a lot more enthusiasm after that, but his quality never decreased. He kept going, rocking out on an acoustic guitar and somehow managed to stop right in front of Claire, less than a foot away, right when he sang the last lyric as the song stopped abruptly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:40 pm

Claire was still for a few moments, watching him, before suddenly tackling him with a hug, tears of, well, joy welling up in her eyes. "T-Thank y-you!" She gave him a single squeeze before letting go, blushing at what she just did, and pulling the strings on her hood very tight. Sara watched her sister hug another person, basically a stranger, and her jaw dropped, obviously shocked by what had just happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:47 pm

Dustan was shocked when she hugged him and said, "No problem..." He looked over at Sarah and watched as her jaw dropped, chuckling and then looked back to Claire as she let go and pulled the strings on her hood tight. He laughed again and put both hands on her shoulders, lowering her voice. "Hey...I didn't mind the hug Claire...no need for you to be embarrassed."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:51 pm

Claire flushed a bit from embarrassment, then dropped the strings and gave him another hug, wiping her eyes with one hand and sniffling softly. Sarah continues to watch, dumbstruck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 10:56 pm

Dustan smiled softly, hugging her back and whispered so that only Claire could hear, "Glad you liked the song...to be honest, I didn't think you would like it this much." He laughed a bit, pulling himself back a bit and tried to take down her hoodie slowly.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:03 pm

She bows her head a bit so it's easier, her pink hair spilling out when the hood falls behind her head. Her hair frames her head, and glows lightly in the evening light of the setting sun. Sarah smiles a bit as she watches the pair, keeping quiet and letting them share what she would define as a moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:07 pm

Dustan gently tilts her head back up so they're making eye contact and he moves a strand of hair out of her eyes to see them more clearly. "You look...stunning." He didn't even contain that in a whisper as he brought a hand up to her cheek.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:10 pm

Claire blushes deeply, stiffening a bit but remaining surprisingly calm given the situation. Sarah smiles a bit, spinning quickly and looking away, snickering quietly to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:12 pm

Dustan stayed in that position for a while, one arm around her and one hand on her cheek. He didn't know how long it had been, but he never wanted this moment to end...he also wanted nothing more to lean forward and touch his lips to hers, but he thought she would probably freak out a lot so he refrained from doing so, just taking in her beauty.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:14 pm

Claire closes her eyes and squeezes her hands tight. "Y-Y-You c-can... Y-You can k-kiss me, i-i-if you w-want..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:25 pm

Dustan didn't hesitate at all before leaning in, pressing his lips against hers, holding it for a bit before breaking apart and resting his head against hers. "Well, that settles it...the guitar is officially the best instrument in the world."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 21st 2014, 11:31 pm

Claire was breathless. Both from the kiss and from the thought of the kiss. She'd liked it, and it had even short circuited her for a moment, but soon she was blushing a deep red, and panting softly. Her hands slowly unclenched, and her eyes fluttered open. "T-That... I-I.... I-I-I liked it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:05 pm

Dustan smiled and laughed softly. "Same..." He moved his head so that it was beside hers and he positioned his arms so that he was hugging her again, closing his eyes and let all of it sink in.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:11 pm

Claire slowly and stiffly hugged him back, but slowly began to relax in his grip. "C-Could you d-do me a favor?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:16 pm

His smile grew as she began to relax a bit and he opened his eyes. "Happy to." He chuckled and leaned back to look her in the eye, an expectant look upon his face.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:25 pm

Claire glanced over her shoulder at Sarah, who gazed off at the academy, happily whistling a tune to herself, oblivious to what had transpired between the two. "W-Would you play a-a song for Sarah? F-Fireflies, by Owl City?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:43 pm

Dustan thought for a moment and then nodded. "I can play it...but I'll need some help singing it. Would you mind if I invited a friend over here? He's really nice, wouldn't harm a fly...well, unless it was a demonic fly..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:46 pm

Claire cast another glance in Sarah's direction, before smiling and nodding. "Y-Yes, that's fine... I-Is there some way I can r-repay you for all this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:55 pm

Dustan stepped back as she said it was fine and began to fish his phone out of his pocket. Then he heard her ask for a way for her to reapay him and his head snapped up. "Repay me? You've already given me all I could've hoped for..." He smiled, but then got a thoughtful look. "Although...it does get a little lonely in my apartment ever since I've been living by myself...maybe uh...stay over for a bit? Maybe even the night?" He managed to remember to keep the last part in a whisper so Sarah wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 6:57 pm

Claire blushed, first only a little, but slowly deeper as she caught his true meaning. "U-Um... I-I don't d-do well with s-strange places... S-Sarah a-and I have a t-two story a-apartment... I-I have the whole upper floor... M-Maybe you could s-spend the night there in-instead?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next