Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 6:11 pm

Distance nodded back and walked over to the movies, looking through all of them. At first he had no idea what to pick, but then saw something that caught is attention. He grabbed the movie from the shelf and held it up, asking, "What about Star Wars? Haven't seen any of the originals in forever..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 6:14 pm

Claire came back in with a large bowl of popcorn. She set it on the coffee table, and nodded, giving a small smile. "O-Okay... That sounds good to me, just... Let me make sure Sarah d-doesn't interrupt..." She turns, heading to a small staircase cut into one of the walls, heading down. It's a few moments before she returns, smiling. "I told her I was watching a movie, a-and that I was sorry if it got loud..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4