Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:06 pm

Dustan smiled softly, lowered his voice further, and put a hand on her shoulder before saying, "Listen Claire...if you don't want to, we don't have to. I don't wanna do anything you're not comfortable with, okay?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:12 pm

Claire shuffled her feet a bit, looking up and giving a nervous smile. "T-Thanks... b-but maybe... y-you could spend t-the night a-anyway? N-N-Not like t-that, but..." She trails off, awkwardly rubbing the back of her head and blushing again.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:26 pm

Dustan nodded and said, "Sounds perfect. Now, let me give that friend a call..." He let his hand fall to his side as he used his other one to unlock his phone and eventually found the person he was looking for in his contact list. He selected him and held the phone up to his ear as the number was dialed automatically and listened to the ring...and then heard a song coming from somewhere. Dustan looked around, confused and then realized what it was as he smiled. When Ikaru picked up, he could be heard by Dustan from both the phone and from his window as he said, "Need something man? I was about to climb up onto my roof and tell these people to STOP MAKING SO MUCH NOISE!" Dustan covered his mouth, containing a laugh and then said, "Calm down man...it's me...and some friends. Mind comin' up here?"
Ikaru groaned and then hung up, and could then be heard climbing the side of the building. He appeared after a good few seconds, pulling himself onto the roof in a black t-shirt, and plaid pants that seemed to be made of cotton. "This better be goo-" he looked over and saw the shy girl from the other day and smiled, giving her a wave. "Oh uh...hey there. Sorry for yelling...and if I scared you um...sorry again."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:30 pm

Sarah finally turned around from her "introspection", smiling at the newcomer and giving a hearty wave. "Hi there! I'm Sarah! And it looks like you know my older sister, Claire." Claire nodded towards him, happy to at least see a familiar face. "I-It's fine..." She looked to Dustan, giving a small smile and a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:40 pm

Dustan nodded back and jogged over to Ikaru who waved back at Sarah, smiling, but then listened as Dustan whispered something in his ear and the other teen's face turned from slightly curious to excited as he nodded enthusiastically. Dustan grinned, picking up his guitar and let Ikaru get ready. He nodded and Dustan began to play, Ikaru waiting for the cue and then began to sing, specifically to Sarah:

"You would not believe your eyes~...if ten million fireflies~, lit up the world as I fell asleep~...cause they fill the open air~, and leave tear drops everywhere, you'd think me rude but I'd just stand and...stare~

When it came to the chorus, both Ikaru and Dustan were singing, Ikaru having been right in front of Sarah, gently touching her hand as both he and Dustan sang, and slowly began to back away as he went into the next verse.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:43 pm

Sarah was somewhat dumbstruck, but cast a dirty glance towards her sister, who just smiled and have a small thumbs up. Sarah focused on Ikaru, swaying gently along with the song, and when the chorus hit she was singing along with them, taking Ikaru's hands and starting to swing with him a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 7:49 pm

Unlike Dustan, Ikaru managed to keep just a soft smile as he sang, also somehow sounding better than Dustan even though he was a damn good singer. Ikaru finished singing, standing right in front of Sarah, closer than Dustan had ended his songs. He smiled and took a small step back. "That's one of my better songs...I also find it amazing how Dustan can play that on acoustic." "It's called a lot of practice Ikaru. You should know that."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:02 pm

Sarah blushed a bit at how close her ended, and dropped his hands, brushing the sweat on her skirt. She clapped a few times, clearing her throat. "That was really good!" Claire clapped as well, watching Dustan from the top of the slant on the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:08 pm

Ikaru looked back at Sarah, grinning. "That? That was nothing. You should hear us do Sing by Ed Sheeran." Dustan's eyes widened and he said, "Dude...we should do that now." "Now? But I just sang...you gotta give me some time to recover man."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 8:18 pm

Sarah looked over to Claire, how pulled her hood back up. "I think we might head home, fellas. I'm getting over a nasty cold, and I don't want to be out in the cold desert night for too long..." Claire walked over to Dustan, whispering into his ear. "Deathrise Apartments, top floor, number 47. Make sure you don't go to 47 on the floor below..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:11 pm

Dustan smiled and nodded, giving them a wave. "Take care girls! Be careful on your way home." Ikaru waved goodbye as well and looked to Dustan, whispering something in his ear which made him shake his head, laughing. Both went back inside Ikaru's apartment and talked for a bit.

Thirty Minutes Later...

Dustan walked through the streets, looking for the place Claire had told him to go. He found the place called Deathrise apartments and went inside, and went to the elevator...and saw that it was out of order. He sighed, looking to the stairs, gulped and then ascended. It took him a bit, but managed to get to Claire's room with only a bit of breath gone as he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:16 pm

There was something of a scramble inside, before the sound of several locks unlocking came from the other side of the door. Claire opened the door just a crack, then pulled it open the rest of the way when she saw him. It was probably the least amount of clothing she had on her at the moment, as she was dressed in only a t-shirt covering her chest instead of the usual sweatshirt. She stepped to the side, giving him another nervous smile. "H-Hey..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:30 pm

Dustan waited patiently for her to open the door and when she did, he waved. "Hey. You look...good." He smiled, stepping in when she moved to the side and began to look around. "Sorry I took a while...didn't wanna risk me somehow getting there first...and then I got lost so..." He but a hand on the back of his head and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:32 pm

She blushed a bit at his comment on how she looked, but smiled. "Y-Yeah... It's kind of hard to find... W-Would you like a tour?" She shuffled her feet a bit, balancing from one foot to the other and back and forth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 9:57 pm

Dustan put a hand out, gesturing further inside. "Lead the way." He gave her a soft smile, unable to keep his eyes from wandering to hers, which made him smile a bit more.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:01 pm

She gently took his hand, leading him through the apartment. It was big, to say the least, at least seven rooms not counting the large living room he'd entered in to. There was a master bedroom with an enormous bed, an exquisite bathroom, a decently sized kitchen. It was the other rooms that were a bit odd. One looked like a gym, with a large, well worn punching bag in the middle. One had sound buffers and a small piano. One had a large super tower computer with two monitors, and the last room had floor to ceiling windows, an easel, and an unfinished painting of the skyline. She led him back to the living room, blushing a bit. "I-I know... I-It's r-r-really big..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:06 pm

Dustan's smile grew as he looked in each room, confused by two of them. "Didn't know you worked out...or did computer stuff." He didn't comment on the others and when they got back to the living room he looked around once more. "Yeah...this place is pretty huge..." He looked back down at Claire and smiled again. "So uh...what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:10 pm

Claire twiddled her thumbs a bit. "I-I didn't leave the house f-for a...." She paused, seeming hesitant to reveal this part of her. "F-For a few years... B-Because o-of my condition... I-I had a l-lot of free time, s-so I picked up h-hobbies..." She fell silent, waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:13 pm

Dustan looked down for a second and then looked back up, locking eyes with her and stepped forward a bit, putting both hands on her shoulders. "Well I think your hobbies seem pretty cool. After all, my only hobby is playing the guitar...although, I suppose it payed off didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:15 pm

She blushed again, nodding and looking down at their feet. "W-We could... w-watch a movie? I-I've got frozen pizzas w-we could make... I-I don't know... I-I've never h-had anyone over before..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:35 pm

He smiled and said, "Sure. What movies do you have? And we could also make popcorn if you had any." He heard her say something about not having anyone over before and he laughed quietly. "Well...don't worry 'bout it. We can figure it out, right?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2014, 10:41 pm

She smiled and nodded, pointing to the sofa's and chairs gathered around a decently big television, with shelves of movies on both sides. Most are newer movies, though there are a few classics and more than a few of the "So bad they're good" variety. Claire slips into the kitchen, and soon the sound of kernels popping fills the apartment.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 25th 2014, 12:28 am

OOC: RAWR~!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 4:26 pm

OOC: I'm using this as my personal Rawr thread until you post. RAWR~!
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeApril 26th 2014, 5:49 pm

OOC: RAWR~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)   Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rooftop Strummin' (Private, Oblivion and Myself)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next