Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A keishen needs souls. ( Open )

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 4:15 pm

" Don't mock me Johnny, your black as the night sky. You know I don't like it when people do that... " THe men were so absorbed in their card game. Instead of chips they used innocent souls.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 11:10 pm

Droon quickly gathers up and swallows the roughly 5 kishin souls in the pile and runs to Vinnie, talking with his mouth full "What next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 7:34 pm

Monster heads erupt from Vinnie's head and sort out all the souls, they ate eight and tossed two more on the pile. " Run. " Vinnie said, taking off. " Follow me if you want to live! "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 8:07 pm

"I like living!" He shouts, hopping onto Vinnie's back and slapping him like a horse. "Giddy up!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 8:36 pm

Vinnie ran like a bat out of hell. Thanks to their quick reaction time they were not caught with the insurmountable force of an army. When Vinnie came to a stop they were in a secluded area of the lake. " Ok, *Huff *Puff. Get of me, lets think of what to do next.... "
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:06 pm

Droon climbs down with a huff "What else is left to do exactly? I don't even know how I got in this thread."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 8th 2014, 9:11 pm

" Shhhhhhhh.... " Vinnie says. Hushing droon.
" There are three more barracks, though they are going to be heavily guarded. Same deal as last time, fifteen men a pop. After that there should be additional men on the wall or on guard duty. Some will be fishing or playing poker at the lake, and we'll just have to find the others.... Are you ready? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 7:45 pm

Nora jumped from the bushes at the men. (5, right?) He kicked one in the face, then stabbed another in the chest. He cut another's head off, and kicked another in the head, knocking him unconscious. Nora pointed the tip of Drake at the last man. "Any last words?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 8:49 pm

The final man remaining was the Italian and he was cool as a cat. " Sure, how do you want to die? " He looked as if he was the one threatening Nora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 9th 2014, 9:29 pm

"4,000 years from now in a warm bed." Nora said. This man was obviously not taking him seriously. He stabbed the man in the throat, watching him bleed to death. Nora finished off the other two Kishin eggs. Drake turned back into his humanoidform and consumed the souls. "A little sour, I would say." He said. Nora used soul perception to locate Vinnie and Droon. Drake and Nora caught up to them. "So, what's next?" Drake asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 8:50 pm

The blade broke the skin but got no farther. The man gripped drake in both hands and stood up. He wasn't bleeding. " You never know who has black blood huh? " He asked before trying to tear drake away from Nora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:14 pm

Ooc: 'O' you didnt!

Nora was about to pull Drake back before realizing that he wasn't dead. "What?" He was very confused. Then the man spoke. "Black blood, huh?" Nora ran forward when he pulled on Drake. He slammed his fist into the man's face. "Soulforce!" You can guess why he said soulforce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 9:38 pm

The man contracted in agony and fell back. He laid there for a moment or two before he allowed his hands to bleed. The blood came spurting out and in a matter of seconds it made a pool, before clotting up and stopping. He kicked himself up and spikes erupted from the pool at Nora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:04 pm

Nora blocked most of them with Drake, but one peirced his left side, the one that was still sore from the first night he met Vinnie. "Oh f***! That hurts!" He yelled. This guy is strictly business. "Atleast that's what your mom said last night. Drake, scythe mode!" Drake turned into his long, blue scythe form. Nora used the blunt end of the scythe to lift the man in the air. He started to spin rapidly, using the momentum to keep Italian Dipshit in the air. Nora then pulled back and flung Dipshit into the lake about 200 feet. "I HOPE YOU DROWN YOU BASTARD!!!" was the last thing the man heard before he went under water.

Ooc: if u want to change what i put and make dipshit harder to kill, im fine with that. But i really dont expect him to be dead anyways, so yeah. Hes just a far distance away from shore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:10 pm

As soon as the first needle broke the skin all of the puddle flooded up it to get in. The man landed with strait feet and kept on paddling on back to kill Nora.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 7:59 am

Nora was to busy to notice the black blood fill inside him. Nora saw the man paddling back and sat down to catch his breath. It should be a couple minutes before he makes it back. Then Nora noticed something stange. He felt, more powerful for some reason. Then he noticed black blood dripping from his side. "Oh boy." He said. Atleast he is as powerful as Italian Dipshit now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:00 pm

Eventually when the Italian man came to shore he stood up and dusted himself off. " Chackmate. " He clenched his fist and the black blood in Nora hardened. Causing his entire lower half to loose oxygen. If Nora didn't kill this man quickly the black blood would kill him. If he did then it would be absorbed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 9:55 pm

'Oh sh*t!' Nora thought. Only one way out of this. "Let's go Soul Resonance! Witch Hunter!" Drake glowed a bright blue and the blade grew twice as big. Nora swung the technique at the man in a downwards motion. Experience in battle and the souls Drake have just eaten have made Witch Hunter much more powerful than the first time it was used. It would most likely cut through the black blood like normal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:12 pm

" Oh shi- " The man dived out of the way but was not fast enough. His legs got taken out at the knees. " AHH! YOU LITTLE ***** Piece of **** I HATE **** " He started just going on and on. Nora would find it almost impossible to stand even if he leaned on drake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:25 pm

Nora fell to his knees. "Just die already!" Nora crawled to the man, using the last bit of Witch Hunter to stab the man in the chest. It was weaker, but the man was weak already. "Just. Die." Then Nora fainted from the black blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:26 pm

The man just, died. The clot would totally release as he did so, Nora had his curse. He left behind s keishen soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:56 pm

Drake immediatly turned into his human form. He shook his meister. "Nora! Nora! Wake up!" Nora's eyes opened. "Unnhh..." was all he could say. "The black blood. It's still inside of you!" Drake said. "Let's go. We're done here." Drake picked Nora up in his arms. He then walked into the distance out of view.

Mission: half succes, half fail

Souls: 6

Report: Nora now has black blood.

Ooc: I'm out, peace!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:57 pm

Ooc: forgot to add that drake ate the dudes soul
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:40 pm

ooc: This thread is not done yet vulu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A keishen needs souls. ( Open )   A keishen needs souls. ( Open ) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A keishen needs souls. ( Open )
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2