Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:48 pm

He raised a brow, watching her eat, unsure if that was a genuine compliment or a sarcastic jab. Either way, he leaned back on her bed, letting his legs stretch out across the room, arms folded behind his head, "I can always sleep in the hall if it makes you less uncomfortable."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:50 pm

"I am made uncomfortable by few things." She said, shrugging, "You can try to sleep on the bed, or I could make or buy you a bit of a bed for the floor or hall. I don't personally care. After that fight, I'm not exactly going to be having any bedmates for a little while."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:53 pm

Akira looked over at her feet, taking one and pulling it onto his chest and kneading the muscle and massaging the heel absentmindedly. Honestly, he was thinking a lot and simply needed something to do with his hands. If she minded it, she could simply tell him to stop. It didn't matter to him.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:55 pm

She tensed up for a second, staring at him in confusion before her eyes all but rolled into the back of her head. Her head hit the wall with a hard thud, though it didn't hurt her at all, and she merely hummed in satisfaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 8:58 pm

He glanced up, not stopping from pressing his thumb firmly against her arch as he worked the muscle. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:01 pm

"Mmhm," she murmured, relaxing slowly. "No one's ever done this." She admitted, thinking to herself, her brain muddled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:02 pm

"I figured with your supposed plethora of love interests you'd have at least gotten a foot massage. It's a fairly common thing in relationships from what I understand." He thought aloud, "I get fidgety when I think. I have to have something repetitive and mindless to do with my hands to really focus."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:05 pm

She shook her head, "I don't do 'love.'" There was something that seemed almost disdainful about how she spoke the word, almost spitting it, seeming as though she could not get it off of her tongue fast enough. "It's just sex to me. I don't try to be romantic with them. I play my game and I take what I want. That's all there is to it. Some come back, most want more; they never get anything but my body and some of my time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:12 pm

He nodded along, thinking, "I've had a few girls show interest back in Japan, but I never really dated them or anything. It was mostly physical... Though I thought of it as practice more than anything." he looked her way, "I know you probably hate this whole situation, but, to me, this is a job. I'm doing what's best for my family. My brother always dreamed of running our family business. I do this, I keep you happy, then he gets to stay happy, as well as my father and mother... My sisters... They're all as happy as I keep you. I don't truly care one way or the other about anything else. Sorry if it sounds harsh, but I figured you should know the truth."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:15 pm

Savannah shrugged back at him. "I do not care for romance, relationships... love," she cringed, "Or anything of the sort. I care for practicality and rationality. I won't ask you for anything beyond that. If something does not have a logical reason behind it, I do not see the purpose of it and I wouldn't expect you to either."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:18 pm

He smirked, chuckling, "Glad we can agree on something." he exhaled a sigh, switching to her other foot, "You're tiny." he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:22 pm

She raised a brow at him before gesturing towards her chest. "For the most part, yes. Is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:29 pm

He shrugged, "I would squish you." he stated simply, "Just thinking out loud. And your boobs aren't big, either."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:31 pm

Savannah raised a brow before reaching her arms behind her, undoing the laces and pulling the dress down, revealing her chest and bra. "I am incredibly top heavy." She stated, masking how offended she was perfectly. "How do you not notice this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:33 pm

"I prefer your hips, if we're being blunt here." he shrugged, "In case you want any details to convince your father that this is working well."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:35 pm

She rolled her eyes, pulling the top back up and lacing the dress up once more. "I have no hips. Once my body gets past my waist, I'm gangly and scrawny."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:37 pm

"I like what's past the waist." he stated simply, putting her feet back in front of her and rolling onto his side, "What about you? What are your favorite features in men? Or women, I guess. My sisters at least will ask me about it."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:39 pm

She shook her head, curling her legs under her so that she knelt at the opposite end of her bed. "With men, I'm a sucker for the arms, chest, and back. In women, I prefer the waist and breasts." She shrugged. "I have simple tastes, I suppose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:42 pm

"You know, I can draw a lot of conclusions about the fact that none of those features make up someone's face." he chuckled, "I like a woman's lower body. Hips, legs, butt... It's all incredibly sexy to me. But what I remember is the eyes. The way they change based on what a person feels, the shape of their nose, the curl of their lips... Not just with women. That's how I know my family. We all have the same eyes."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:48 pm

Savannah's eyes rolled as she shrugged. "I don't care for being personal, for emotions or anything from them. I understand loyalty, I understand family, but I do not make emotional attachments beyond that. I can tell you every single thing about my family members, from my great grandparents to my two-year-old sister. I can describe their laughs, their smalls, the change in the voices and the songs of their hearts, but if you are not part of my family, I don't worry about it." She sat back, crossing her legs Indian style. "I am not accustomed to friendship, though I suppose that, if I was, I would be able to do something similar with anyone that I am close to. People don't get close to me, however. No one tries unless they want to be with me romantically, and I simply will not allow that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:51 pm

"What about the girl whose house you were at when I showed up? Or the girls from the grocery?" he asked, "They seemed friendly. And didn't have a hand up your skirt."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:52 pm

Savannah looked down, something dark and almost foggy coming over her eyes as she shrugged. "I don't know." She admitted, refusing to make eye contact as she said the words, words that she hated. "Only time will tell, I suppose. They've been invited to stop by whenever they wish. They have my number." Another shrug. "I don't expect it to last."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:56 pm

He rolled his eyes, taking her by the shoulders and spinning her around as he sat up, massaging her shoulders, "You're too tense. See if you can think of something I don't know about you."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 9:59 pm

She tensed up the instant he touched her, not relaxing until she realized that he was staying at her shoulders. Savannah closed her eyes and thought, "We could play some stupid question game. Hobbies, favorites and whatnot." Her fingers tapped against the bed as she thought, "I doubt there's anything you don't know about me aside from my sexual interest, maybe my musical ones."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeApril 29th 2014, 10:02 pm

"Okay... One of us asks a question, but both of us have to answer. Sound fair?" he chuckled, breath brushing her cheek, "Favorite color?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)   Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Savannah Fukui's dorm (Private | Mature)
Page 4 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15 ... 26  Next