Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for dinner

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Looking for dinner - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:57 pm

"Jissai no sensei no mondai to shite watashi ga suru koto ga dekimasu. Watashi wa, soko ni ōku no jikan o sugosu tame ni shiyō shite imashita."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:59 pm

"...I never said I understood it...Alright, you can go to Japan. Just no funny business. Don't need a meister getting pregnant." He smiles to them, showing that he's joking.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:03 pm

"I assure you mister Akagi, I have no intention of displaying any personal affection." Obviously not realizing his humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:06 pm

"...Alright...Well, go ahead and be on your way then. Might as well leave as soon as possible. And if you find Ujiami, tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 10:12 pm

"Sorry sir, but I doubt that Kishin egg is dumb enough to let my brother lead me to his base. No, he's too clever for that. Your best bet is to either look in the surrounding countries of Japan, the furthest country from Japan, or even here in Death City."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3