Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for dinner

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Looking for dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:49 pm

Dante walks out of the court building casually. "what I miss?"

OOC: Ace is gonna be gone for about a couple of hours
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:55 pm

Reaver ducks, and catches the chain. He creates a fire from his hand, burning Dralin's chain, then lets go. "Tsk tsk tsk. Did you think, mister Akagi, that you were the only one working with an ally? Dante! My sword!"

"Dante.... where have I heard that name before?" Lost in his thoughts, Ace is caught off guard, and backhanded by Reaver. "Ugh!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 5:58 pm

Dralin winces in pain and transforms, Daniel catching him. He catches him as the chain and knife and goes for a throw at him and rushes forward going for an attack with his dagger as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:08 pm

kicks up the blade at Reaver. "yeah yeah yeah"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:18 pm

Reaver catches the sword and turns it in to his spirit blade, then spins and slashes the blade through Dralin's chain tearing a small piece of his soul, and catches the handle of the knife. "Come now mister Akagi. You can do better than this. Your a death scythe are you not?!" Kaifuku laughs and yanks the chain, pulling Daniel forward with too much force for him to stop, and puts his foot out in front of his head. Even if Daniel had the composition left to stab Reaver's leg, his boot would be thick enough to stop a dagger. "Daniel, kill the boy wielding the death scythe. I will deal with the other two."

Ace runs over and tackles Daniel out of the way of Reaver's foot, and then helps him up. "This isn't gonna be very easy is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:23 pm

"No...it isn't..." Dralin morphs back into human form and goes for an attack with his left arm which is in blade form. Daniel goes to his communication device and yells, "Requesting back up! We need back up! If you're on the channel, help us!"

OOC: Now would be a good time for some other people to get involved...like this guy

Ujiami gets the signal and says, "Situation goin south? On my way." He starts to run across the rooftops, going towards the sound of battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:36 pm

Dante sits down ignoring everything that's happening around him and opens a coke."this looks like it might be interesting"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 6:47 pm

Still holding on to his other wrist (the handle of his knife), Reaver leans back to dodge the blade, and slams Dralin in to the ground. "Fool!" He stabs his sword towards Dralin, but purposely misses, and lands it in the ground. Reaver kicks him in the side, and launching him towards the stairs of the courthouse. "Now now, lets keep this fight fair, shall we?" He picks Ace up, and tosses him at Dralin (at about whatever time Dralin would be getting back up) so that he'd either have to catch him, or Ace would land on him should he still be on the ground. "No more of your little intercoms." Reaver places his hand on the side of Daniel's head, and creates a small burst of flame, singing his face and frying his communicator.

Ace, sent flying, gets a glimpse of Dante. [Who the hell is this guy, and what is he doing just sitting there?]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:02 pm

"oh hey Ace long time no see, when was the last time i saw you? Our parents Funeral?" takes a sip of the soda casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 7:49 pm

Ujiami sits on top of another roof, having contacted Ikaru. Ikaru said he had his own trouble to take care of, so Ujiami had to take him by surprise. He waits for his opportunity.

Daniel yells in pain and hacks at his arm with his dagger.

Dralin yells, "Pull it together Ace!" He walks slowly toward the kishin, anticipating a attack.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:06 pm

Hearing Dralin, Ace recovers and flips backwards, landing on his feet. "Right!" He looks at Dante. "Quite so, brother. Why is it that your now all of a sudden reappearing? Where have you been all of these years?"

"Come now Dralin! I thought you said that you could kill me right here and now!" Reaver picks his sword back up. "Why put all of these children at risk if you could handle me all on your own? Didn't you say you had a soft spot for them?" He immediately thrust the spirit sword at Ujiami with impeccable aim, then flew up in to the air and followed it, seizing the boy by his leg should he dodge the blade. "Did you honestly think YOU could sneak up on me? I can hear each and every single one of your souls. Perhaps you should go find a witch, and learn how to use soul protect." He laughs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:09 pm

Daniel uses Ujiami as a distraction and attacks, as well as Dralin.

Ujiami had dodged the blade but when he got grabbed, he fell down on the roof.

OOC: Y U MAKE DIS SO DIFFICULT
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:20 pm

Reaver pulls Ujiami towards him, and holds him hostage style with his hand in the boy's mouth. "Stop! Or I put so much smoke in this boy that his own stomach will digest itself." Kaifuku hovered in the air, flapping his wings. "Dante. At least make yourself useful."

(Ace is currently occupied with Dante.)

OOC: Lol I wanted a REALLY good fight scene, though I've been meaning for Ace to be a bit more help. Also, I kinda need Reaver to survive, of course he won't be killing anyone here, though. ^_^ And to be honest, Slayer and I thought we were gonna be screwed at first, but we managed to even it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:24 pm

Dralin and Daniel both stop and Dralin yells out, "Don't do it! I'll even make a deal. You give us the kid" "18 YEARS OLD MAN" "and we leave here!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:43 pm

"Hmmph. I will not kill the boy, I promise you that. However, don't expect me to give up this easily. Dante! You know what to do!" Reaver folds his wings over himself and Ujiami, and in a burst of flame they vanish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:45 pm

Daniel stands there, in shock. "No way..." His shock turns into a smile. "KARMA BITCH!" Dralin gets an annoyed look and back hands him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:48 pm

Rubs face where he hit him then grins. "well that isn't a very nice way to treat a student."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 8:55 pm

Dralin sighs. "He's my brother, so it's alright." He quickly rushes Dante, stabbing at him with his blade arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:02 pm

jumps back ,turns and runs off. "bye Ace"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:04 pm

"H-hey! Get your ass back here!" Ace tries running after him, but looks at Dralin and stops.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:13 pm

Dante drops a note as He is running away.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:16 pm

Ace picks it up and reads it aloud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:18 pm

"Dear brother if you want to talk meet me at your favourite place to be....you know what i mean."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:19 pm

"Teach, Bri and I need an assignment to go to Japan."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2013, 9:31 pm

"Err...I can't exactly just send you to Japan without a translator...unless you can speak Japanese...actually, I could send someone else with you if you can't."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for dinner   Looking for dinner - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for dinner
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next