Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A meeting of the council

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

A meeting of the council Empty
PostSubject: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:44 pm

Reaver was sitting at a massive round table, waiting for the others to arrive. There were A great deal of chairs surrounding the table, however he was only expect Charim, Ujiami and his 'sister', and Mantis. It was time to discuss staff positions and policies of the University.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 12th 2013, 11:52 pm

Lenore sat under the table at his feet coloring on some paper with some crayons.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 12:39 am

Charim enters, looking stressed and overly uptight, as though expecting something. She takes a seat a few chairs down from Reaver, nodding to him.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:01 am

Ujiami enters, in his witch outfit. His hair white and eyes ice blue. He has a serious expression, instead of an easy going one that he normally wore. He sat a couple chairs away from everyone else to distance them out.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:04 am

OOC: forgot about Aika but she's included as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 1:14 am

OOC: So did I XD

Aika walks in next, sitting a couple chairs from Ujiami. She had her hair down her back, stopping near the middle of it. Her eyes were purple like always and she nodded to Reaver.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 4:05 pm

Lenore poked Reaver's leg from under the table, handing him a drawing of him holding her hand as he killed the bat-witch. She smiled brightly as she handed it to him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 5:48 pm

OOC: Still waiting on Lexi....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:44 pm

OOC: >.< sorry. I was making ramen
Kori came in, in her witch outfit, and sat next to Ujiami and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:47 pm

Reaver nods, then looks at Charim. "Will The Mantis be joining us?" He looked down at Lenore, and smiled as he examined the picture.

OOC: Lol that's alright
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:50 pm

Aww... She's so cute! Kori thought as she gave a friendly smiles toward the little girl
OOC: my family loves when I make ramen
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 6:53 pm

Charim shrugs, still looking tense. "He does as he pleases. I wouldn't count on it..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 13th 2013, 7:09 pm

"Then we are going to start without him." Reaver rested his arms on the table. "First matter that we need to discuss; school schedule. Students I find are quite... irritable in the mornings. I recommend that we start the day with a conference hour."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:14 am

Lenore waved from under the table at Kori, and resumed her coloring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 12:17 am

"If you're suggesting we start actual classes later in the day, that would probably be best. I've seen students at the DWMA sleeping in class...and if I caught someone sleeping in my class...well...I'd have to come up with something creative." He had a mischievous smirk, and was crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:11 pm

OOC: This thread's just a little too important to let it die guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:14 pm

"I agree with Ujiami."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:14 pm

Charim sighs. "Whatever you believe is best..."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:15 pm

Ooc: can we assume sprocket is already in this academy, or is it still in the past?
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:28 pm

"Excellent. Class will start with an hour of conference in which they will partake in recreational activities and any announcements will be given. While nothing is taught in this class, students still must attend for announcements. After this, Charim will conduct her class, science I believe?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:29 pm

Charim nods, giving a small wave.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 14th 2013, 11:33 pm

Kori listens but doesn't hav anything to say.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 12:26 am

"After this the students will break off in to groups based on what they are. I will teach Kishin eggs, Aika, you will teach witches. Unfortunately we do not have enough staff to fill in the other two positions at this moment. Are there any problems or objections?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitimeJune 15th 2013, 8:55 am

"Hmm...no. I'm ok with that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A meeting of the council   A meeting of the council I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting of the council
Page 1 of 1