Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:34 pm

Jasmine's fingers traced just a centimeter above the actual sketch, her eyes wide, mouth opened just slightly in shock as she stared at it. "You drew this while we were in there...?" She'd clearly been caught off-guard, staring at it in wonder and confusion.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:39 pm

Claire nodded, staring intently out the other window, her cheeks and ears still a swath of color on her normally pale skin. She tried to speak a few times, her mouth forming the words, but no sound came out. Instead she just pulled her hood over her head, holding it tight.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:56 pm

Jasmine looked over the second she saw the hood go up and immediately reached for edge of it with the hand that was still rested on Claire's shoulder. "What's wrong?" She asked, nudging her, concern on her face. "I love this. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 12:59 pm

Claire looked over to her, the corner of her lips shifting upwards a bit. She let Jazz pull her hood back down, brushing her hair out of her face. Her voice was shaky when she spoke, but filled with happiness. "Y-You do...? I-I'm... I-I was w-worried you wouldn't, o-or... I-I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:02 pm

Jasmine laughed, holding Claire's hair back behind her left shoulder. "Don't be afraid of that. Not with me. Besides, what's important is that you like it. It's your creation, your work. There's no need for anyone else's approval."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:08 pm

Claire's eyes seemed to sparkle, and she gave Jazz a brief kiss on the cheek. She gave maybe the biggest smile Jazz had ever seen her give, giving her a hug."Y-You're right.... T-Thank you...s-so much..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:13 pm

Jasmine stared, surprised and blushing, holding the sketchbook in her right hand to keep it from falling or getting squished. "I... there's no need." She said, laughing nervously. "But you're welcome I-"

The driver's side door opened and slammed shut suddenly and Jazz jolted, looking up in surprise. "Hey ya, Tony."

He smirked at her in the rearview but said nothing, starting up the car.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:20 pm

Claire had a look of absolute mortification, and went totally rigid. She glued her eyes out the other window. She began to lightly scratch at the seats with her far hand, trying to distract herself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:27 pm

Antonio merely laughed, pulling the car out of the parking spot and beginning to drive around the neighborhood, looking for any interesting shops. Jazz glared holes through the back of his head, fist balled at her side.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:30 pm

Claire continued to stare out the window, but her hand found Jazz's, wrapping over it and squeezing gently. She said nothing, letting the gesture say what she couldn't at the moment.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:34 pm

Jasmine smiled softly, squeezing the girl's hand back as she turned towards her own window, humming to herself absently, albeit still angrily.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:38 pm

Claire smiled a bit as Jazz squeezed her hand, settling into the seat. She cast a glance towards her, blushing softly and giving her hand another squeeze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:52 pm

Jasmine looked back at her and smiled, pulling her closer. "You going to the formal?" she asked finally, voice nonchalant, looking out the windshield.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 1:54 pm

Claire actually seemed to snuggle a bit closer to her, giving a shake of her head. "I-I dont do well a-at large functions..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:26 pm

"Even with me?" She asked, looking at her from the corner of her eyes. "I dress up for those..." Her voice was almost teasing, a slight smirk tugging at her lip.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:28 pm

Claire's cheeks began to flush again, but she again gave a shake of her head. [color=#0066ff]"I-I don't... P-Parties are h-hard..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:30 pm

Antonio snorted, shaking his head. "Guess I'll be the one dancing with the little diva then."

"Oh hush," Jasmine said, reaching over to smack at his arm. "You like it and you know it."

"So do half the people there." He said, waving his hand at her, the other still on the wheel.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:33 pm

Claire's lips tugged down in a something of a frown, glancing at Antonio for a few moments. She let out a small huff, turning her attention out the window again.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:48 pm

Antonio chuckled, shaking his head. "She's a bit of a flirt without someone to reign her in, I must warn you." Jasmine slapped him again, rolling her eyes.

"I'm a lesbian. The whole school is more than well aware of that by now, Tone."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:49 pm

Claire's cheeks flushed a bit, but she continued to look out the window. However, her hand did give Jazz's a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:53 pm

Jasmine looked over at her, a bit sheepish now. "I play." She said, shrugging, feeling like she had to defend herself. "My friends know when I'm serious, and the boys all know that my interests lay elsewhere..."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 2:54 pm

Claire looked over to her, giving an almost relieved smile and a light nod, mouthing "I know" before giving her hand another squeeze.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:01 pm

Jasmine smiled, placing a kiss on her cheek. "As long as you're aware of my intentions."

"Lovebirds." Antonio muttered, though his expression was playful. She hit him again, just before he parked in front of the piercing parlor.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:05 pm

Claire blushed deeply, looking away from Jazz and brushing a lock of hair behind her ear. She looked out at the parlor for only a brief moment before looking over to Jazz. She leaned in to whisper in her ear. "Could we... m-maybe stay here?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMay 3rd 2014, 3:15 pm

Jasmine looked at the parlor, thinking to herself. She had considered getting a double piercing in her cartlige, but it could wait. "Sure, Angel." She said, looking down at her, giving her hand a squeeze. "Anything you want."

Antonio rolled his eyes, noticing that Jasmine didn't intend on leaving, and headed into the shop on his own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]   Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tattin' it Up! [Oblivion & Lani; Enter upon request]
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next